GTA HD Collection

5 replies to this topic
weldersbench
  • weldersbench

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 01:53 PM

Hi guys,

I was just discussion previous GTA's with a friend and then was on about the iPad version of GTA 3 and how it was only 600md ish and that there was also vice city on the app store and then had a thought about how good would a HD retexture of past GTA's be!?!?!?!

As with other games such as the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection and Ratchet and Clank collection on PS3, I was thinking how good it would be to have, possibly, GTA 3, GTA Vice City, GTA San Andreas, and then maybe even ports of the PSP games?

Just wondering if anyone thought about this as well and how much you'd like to see a HD collection!

AlfredNTheFettuc
  • AlfredNTheFettuc

Boring Car Fan

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:04 PM

That could be fun.

They could make a pack with the graphical improvements of the Xbox and mobile versions along with some more, as well as make some minor improvements to SA (which was never graphically updated, not even on Xbox - that at least might happen next year on its 10th anniversary).

weldersbench
  • weldersbench

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:14 PM

That could be fun!

Maybe also throw in the original 2D GTA's just for nostalgia! Can't imagine them being too demanding for current gen/next gen!

Aintgottime2bleed
  • Aintgottime2bleed

to weird to live to rare to die

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:58 PM

Ye would be nice but on otherhand its best play the games how they where back then also why gta1 , 2 and london never released on ps3 i dont know, my gta2 disc broke by to much playing. Only sad thing R* knows people buy it anyway so come up with crazy prices ( gta 3 vc euro 10 and sa is euro 15 lol ).

The_Regulator
  • The_Regulator

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:51 AM

If it included at least III, Vice City and San Andreas in tandem, were upscaled to at least 720p, and included Achievements/Trophies, and it were reasonably priced, I'd have no problem whatsoever buying it.

I'd actually love to see full-on remakes of the games on the RAGE engine, but we know that would never happen.

squeakyg
  • squeakyg

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:12 PM Edited by squeakyg, 30 September 2013 - 12:14 PM.

They could all do with being re-released for PC and console download services, especially Liberty City Stories and Vice City Stories, which never made it to PC.

GTAIII: Use Anniversary/Xbox graphics. Also needs some improvements to make it less primitive, such as: a full map in the pause menu, widescreen fix for the HUD, autosaves after missions, improved targeting, free camera, full modern controller support, difficulty rebalancing.

Vice City: Anniversary/Xbox graphics. Widescreen fix for the HUD, autosaves after missions, improved targeting, free camera, full modern controller support, difficulty rebalancing.

San Andreas: Graphics improved to Anniversary standard. Widescreen fix for the HUD, autosaves after missions, full modern controller support.

LC Stories and VC Stories: Port into the best version of the game engine to Anniversary standard.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users