Photo

Aves Ingenuus

48 replies to this topic
IQoNlinE_XO
  • IQoNlinE_XO

Av3s Management

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:20 AM

NOTE.  We would like to have some new older age members and some female members.

Also make sure to read through the entire top post before applying, this will save Av3s Management Team some time and less confusion.

Wi_w
  • Wi_w

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:57 PM

PSN: Wi_w

IQoNlinE_LuNz
  • IQoNlinE_LuNz

Av3s Management

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 08:08 AM

An open letter regarding Av3s and glitching.
     Av3s believe that as a group we should not use glitching to level too fast, we want to build memories together and learn to work like an well oiled machine not a bunch of ppl that dont know what they are doing. We want to be able to and can take this (the group) to the next levels and in order to do so we need time and grinding and practice  for our best as a team. We need to write chapters together and have fun and achieve stuff and feel the rewards that come from working hard and striving for something. This will help us get closer to each other and make it easier for us to achieve the bonds between the members we want. Av3s put much value in being able to look back and say omg remember when we did that? It will be nostalgia instead of glitching. Glitching up levels takes all that away . We, as Av3s, believe these things to be of great importance. It is part of who we are, it is part of our core as a group.
We are trying to form something here, something of value that is so much more than garden variety; with strong ties between us... family ties. And a family is based upon shared experiences and memories and nostalgia and integrity and knowing things were done in a way way that we are proud of and a way that builds up the team and synchronicity between us. Not on quick, hurry up and lets get thru it ways that lead to nothing to do and nothing gained but material assets. 
  • i-FrozenFantasy likes this

i-FrozenFantasy
  • i-FrozenFantasy

Av3s Ambassador

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:04 PM

What Luna said was perfectly put, and a message that should be on the front of the page as well I believe so we get the message to new members willing to join. But on your topic of glitches, yes I do consider it to be cheating as well. Why? Because, yes, while the programmers have left holes in the coding by accident, the person finding the holes and exploiting them are in a way hacking over and over again to have an upper hand. That's not what this game or any game for that matter is all about. Luna made it clear, that with Aves -- they expect the best of you. They put hard work into maintaining a stable community and to play fairly and properly without exploiting any methods to cheat. The object isn't to get ahead of everyone else and "be the best" , it's to "play to the best of your abilities." 

• IQoNlinE_LuNz likes this

ScamPictures
  • ScamPictures

Pro-Strategist

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:26 AM

Bump

IQoNlinE_LuNz
  • IQoNlinE_LuNz

Av3s Management

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:27 AM

Im so excited to tell you about current Av3s news! We are currently up to 11 fully fledged Av3s! With several eggs in the hatching process ^ ^ .. remember to accept your invites and contact a member of the management team for what your next step is. 
  • i-FrozenFantasy likes this

IQoNlinE_XO
  • IQoNlinE_XO

Av3s Management

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:06 AM Edited by IQoNlinE_XO, 18 October 2013 - 07:13 AM.

Website is one step closer and will soon be up and running.

This will make it alot easier with our application process.

For the ones who want to come try us out you could msg me or luna on the psn and tell us alittle about yourself such as Age, Location, How often you game and try to describe yourself as a person.

After that either of us will respond to you with further information on whats gonna happen next and we hopefully can get on skype together so you can meet our clan members and get vouched for.

Have a great day!

Regards,
XO

mauZz
  • mauZz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:56 PM

I was wondering, are you guys American or European?

Since I never see any clan mention it in their posts, but maybe more then 50% are American after a little research  :) 

i-FrozenFantasy
  • i-FrozenFantasy

Av3s Ambassador

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:00 AM Edited by i-FrozenFantasy, 20 October 2013 - 02:46 AM.

I was wondering, are you guys American or European?

Since I never see any clan mention it in their posts, but maybe more then 50% are American after a little research  :)

We're a mix. We have quite a few more European members, which is why we're recruiting or looking to recruit more North-American and female members, because at the moment we only have Luna. 

In this clan it really doesn't matter where you're from. We're currently trying to recruit more North-American residents because of the timezone differences we're trying to balance out. 

If you're interested in an opportunity to join Aves Ingenuus message Xo or Luna for more information regarding so. Or you can visit our new website and drop us an application. We hope to hear from you soon. 

http://av3s.enjin.com/

IQoNlinE_XO
  • IQoNlinE_XO

Av3s Management

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:30 AM

Inboxed you MauZz :)

Brian359
  • Brian359

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:36 AM

I will gladly join and play in the new year. I'm a slightly older player who can't necessarily dedicate the amount of time I used to. I just don't want to be stuck playing with 14 year olds when I get online.

PSN : Brian359

IQoNlinE_LuNz
  • IQoNlinE_LuNz

Av3s Management

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:37 AM

I will gladly join and play in the new year. I'm a slightly older player who can't necessarily dedicate the amount of time I used to. I just don't want to be stuck playing with 14 year olds when I get online.

PSN : Brian359

Hi Brian! We would love the opportunity to get to know you. Please feel free to stop by our website and register 

http://av3s.enjin.com

After you are finished with registration go to the new members part of the forum, read that and create a thread there and one of the management team will be in touch with you shortly to get you hooked up with us on skype etc. Even if you arent quite ready to play until the new year, you are welcome to join up with us and check out our growing community, get to know us and participate on the forums. Please also feel free to send us a request on Rockstar social club.

http://socialclub.ro...s/aves ingenuus

And ofc you can add us on the psn as well:

IQoNlinE_LuNz

IQoNlinE_XO

Looking forward to hearing from you! 

IQoNlinE_XO
  • IQoNlinE_XO

Av3s Management

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:56 PM

NOTE.

We currently are in need of older gamers. Females as well. (Americans would be a +)

Other than that, If you read the first post and you feel that you fit in feel free to contact us! :)

i-FrozenFantasy
  • i-FrozenFantasy

Av3s Ambassador

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:57 PM

Bump

IQoNlinE_LuNz
  • IQoNlinE_LuNz

Av3s Management

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:01 AM

Don't forget to come by and see us at our new website! Also if you have received an invitation on Rockstar social club, dont forget to accept it and head on over to the website and register!  If for some reason you put in a query but you haven't received an invitation, feel free to pm myself or XO and we will get it sorted out. We are gearing up for our first crew event this weekend ^ ^. Flying high Av3s!!!

http://av3s.enjin.com

IQoNlinE_XO
  • IQoNlinE_XO

Av3s Management

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:57 PM

Bump

IQoNlinE_LuNz
  • IQoNlinE_LuNz

Av3s Management

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:46 AM

We are having our first crew wide event this weekend starting on Friday Nov 1st! It's going to be very fun and exciting for all our members ^ ^ ! Now is definitely the best time to join Av3s! We are gaining momentum and altitude and definitely starting to soar! So why not come check us out today?

IQoNlinE_XO
  • IQoNlinE_XO

Av3s Management

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:32 AM

Cool laid back people so far!

Feel free to apply guys! :)

IQoNlinE_LuNz
  • IQoNlinE_LuNz

Av3s Management

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 10:13 AM

If I haven't said it before; A hearty welcome to all of our new members!! Its so great to have you with us! And i am looking forward to us all spending more time with Av3s like we have been recently doing! I am sincerely excited about the community we are creating and cant wait to take this all to the next level!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users