» «
Photo

Aves Ingenuus

48 replies to this topic
IQoNlinE_XO
  • IQoNlinE_XO

Av3s Management

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 01:29 PM Edited by IQoNlinE_XO, 05 November 2013 - 10:14 PM.

[PS3 & PS4] Av3s Ingenuus Recruiting Mature Players

Looking for a better gaming experience in PS3 online games? A close knit family of friends and players that are not only highly competitive, but at the same time fully suited for casual gaming? A clan that is supportive, mature and respectful, but also laid back and fun?

Then you should check us out!

We are Av3s Ingenuus; a clan for GTA Online, Black ops 2 and Ghosts.

We truly believe that a crew should be a family; dedicated and respectful, loyal and fair, where each individual is free to truly be themselves and where all the members support each other and contribute to the overall experience. Where we can all learn and grow and become our best selves in game and out.

Av3s is currently a mature, laid back and fun-loving crew of eleven members and our main focus right now is to build up this clan/community.
(We will handpick members together as we go and it will take some time due to our goals.)

We also have PVR Recorders and will be active on YouTube.

Requirements

Our only requirements are that every member be at least 21 or older and have a working mic (for better communication and better callouts) and that they are a fit... for that reason... Upon acceptance into Av3s Ingenuus you will be given probationary time. This gives us a chance to know you and you to know us and make sure its a good fit for us both. At the end of your probation (Approximately two weeks) you will be become a full member.

People who cause problems or bring drama into our relaxed environment will not be tolerated.

So whether you are a laid back casual gamer or a hardcore pro, come hang out with some older and like minded ppl. :)

If interested, please visit us on our website and fill in the application form on the recruitment page.
Once your application has been approved simply go to the "New Members Area" in our forums and introduce yourself by creating a new personal thread there!

www.Av3s.enjin.com

Cheers!

IQoNlinE_XO
  • IQoNlinE_XO

Av3s Management

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 03:13 PM

Bump

Toke
  • Toke

Gonna cover you in sh*t like a ton of pigeons

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO
  • Contribution Award [Gangs]

Posted 29 September 2013 - 03:43 PM

Social club link, you need one.

IQoNlinE_XO
  • IQoNlinE_XO

Av3s Management

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 04:30 PM

Bump

IQoNlinE_XO
  • IQoNlinE_XO

Av3s Management

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:34 PM

Social club link, you need one.

Ty sir! :colgate:

IQoNlinE_XO
  • IQoNlinE_XO

Av3s Management

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 08:13 PM

Bump

IQoNlinE_XO
  • IQoNlinE_XO

Av3s Management

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:33 AM

Bump

IQoNlinE_XO
  • IQoNlinE_XO

Av3s Management

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:30 PM

Bump

IQoNlinE_XO
  • IQoNlinE_XO

Av3s Management

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 05:09 AM

bump

IQoNlinE_XO
  • IQoNlinE_XO

Av3s Management

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 08:26 PM

bump

IQoNlinE_XO
  • IQoNlinE_XO

Av3s Management

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 06:16 AM

Bump

IQoNlinE_XO
  • IQoNlinE_XO

Av3s Management

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 08:41 PM

Currently 12 members, Need some more for a good core. :^:

IQoNlinE_LuNz
  • IQoNlinE_LuNz

Av3s Management

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 08:58 PM

Hey! Know what would be awesome? If we had some more girls in Av3s!!!  That would be AWESOME!! So any girls out there looking for a place to call home on GTA Online.... come and check us out! (I'm tired of being the only one) :colgate:

IQoNlinE_LuNz
  • IQoNlinE_LuNz

Av3s Management

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:56 AM

Hi XO  :lol:

IQoNlinE_LuNz
  • IQoNlinE_LuNz

Av3s Management

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:44 AM

Big Welcome to all new members!!  :lol:

i-FrozenFantasy
  • i-FrozenFantasy

Av3s Ambassador

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:03 PM

You guys really look like you have what it takes to go somewhere with this. I really think so, which is why I sent a request on Social Club, and hopefully we can take off together. I want to be a part of what can become of this. Hope to see you soon.

Psn: i-FrozenFantasy

mmmmw
  • mmmmw

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:24 PM

PSN: MarcooW96

IQoNlinE_LuNz
  • IQoNlinE_LuNz

Av3s Management

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:21 PM

Just a quick note... You know sometimes there's an exception to a rule, but not always. Sometimes you just have a feeling and its not a personal thing, it just is what it is. Building up a really good group that fits together and works together like a clock is hard and sadly not everyone is a perfect fit. But the really good news is when something doesnt work out its really just a message to say that something even better is around the corner, So always strive to be your best self and the perfect place will always find you. Just remember its never personal and no hard feelings are ever intended. :)

IQoNlinE_XO
  • IQoNlinE_XO

Av3s Management

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:00 PM

:^:

Just a quick note... You know sometimes there's an exception to a rule, but not always. Sometimes you just have a feeling and its not a personal thing, it just is what it is. Building up a really good group that fits together and works together like a clock is hard and sadly not everyone is a perfect fit. But the really good news is when something doesnt work out its really just a message to say that something even better is around the corner, So always strive to be your best self and the perfect place will always find you. Just remember its never personal and no hard feelings are ever intended. :)

i-FrozenFantasy
  • i-FrozenFantasy

Av3s Ambassador

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:41 AM

Nice playing with you Lunz today, and thanks for the help XO. I hope to play with you guys again soon, and hopefully some other members. Grindin' hard today :p

• IQoNlinE_LuNz likes this

IQoNlinE_LuNz
  • IQoNlinE_LuNz

Av3s Management

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:12 AM

Nice playing with you Lunz today, and thanks for the help XO. I hope to play with you guys again soon, and hopefully some other members. Grindin' hard today :p

Yeah we really kicked some butt didn't we? It was fun! Feel free to invite and or join whenever you like. :D  I'll be grinding today as well... have a great carrot ^^ ; hopefully 100 soon! 

i-FrozenFantasy
  • i-FrozenFantasy

Av3s Ambassador

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:30 PM Edited by i-FrozenFantasy, 12 October 2013 - 12:51 PM.

Yeah we really kicked some butt didn't we? It was fun! Feel free to invite and or join whenever you like. :D  I'll be grinding today as well... have a great carrot ^^ ; hopefully 100 soon! 

Yes of course! Just those damn helicopters heheh :p Same here I'll be on and grinding away, need to level up asap. 

If you guys don't mind I got a few things done without being asked, could say taking a bit of initiative, but anywaysss.. it's a signature and a logo for the crew. Nothing big just got it whipped up pretty quick. Hope you like it.

Sig_zps1ccf92c0.png

AvesIngenuus_zpse2953e44.png

Feel free to use them, let me know what you think! Enjoy! :D

• IQoNlinE_LuNz likes this

IQoNlinE_LuNz
  • IQoNlinE_LuNz

Av3s Management

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:11 PM

WOW!! Thats REALLY really NICE!!! Beautiful job!!! :D 

IQoNlinE_XO
  • IQoNlinE_XO

Av3s Management

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:12 PM

Thats nice Froz! im sure it will get handy! thanks :)

i-FrozenFantasy
  • i-FrozenFantasy

Av3s Ambassador

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:03 PM

Thanks you two! :D

ScamPictures
  • ScamPictures

Pro-Strategist

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:36 AM

This looks interesting.. I'd like to apply, is there a place where I can write some information about myself?

IQoNlinE_XO
  • IQoNlinE_XO

Av3s Management

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 05:57 AM

This looks interesting.. I'd like to apply, is there a place where I can write some information about myself?

Due to the fact that our website is under maintenance at the moment you could send me a msg on psn, Tell me alittle about yourself there such as Age,Location,how often you game and how you are as a person. After that i will give you more information on whats gonna happen next.

IQoNlinE_XO
  • IQoNlinE_XO

Av3s Management

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 07:42 PM

Was a good day today! Cool to see new members get along so well in such a short time :) Keep it up!

i-FrozenFantasy
  • i-FrozenFantasy

Av3s Ambassador

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 07:57 PM

Yeah, had a lot of fun today! Got to know some of you a little better, this is the perfect place, and really organized and fun. Really glad I joined, thanks a lot XO and Luna :)

IQoNlinE_LuNz
  • IQoNlinE_LuNz

Av3s Management

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:18 AM

Wake up Av3s ^ ^ time to fly :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users