Photo

Unusual taxi bug! Urgent!

4 replies to this topic
ippeman
  • ippeman

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:58 AM

I have the common bug that is fixable for some. But not me. I'm rolling with the mod called realistic car pack by ogiogi93 with couple other stuff like native trainer and one enb mod. I load up my game, go out of my house, see couple vehicles and cause mayhem and put the cheat so no cops are coming after me. Then i see nothing else except taxis. I know it is fixable with some mods like: trafficload, trafficflowV5r2, ChikamruRealTraffic,Traffic control, and the dll msvcr110d.dll. BUT none of them work! + just with my failing style, when i try to load or spawn some other cars after the bit of mayhem, it says: unable to spawn requested vehicle, check the model. Now what does that mean? I can spawn cars before i start my mayhem. Why can't i spawn after my mayhem? Can someone help me with good answers.

Q&A
-
Q: Do you have script loaders and asi loaders and all that stuff?
A: Yes i do
-
Q: Do you have pirated GTA IV or GTA EFLC?
A: No, bought both of them from steam
-
Q: Does this happen all the time?
A: Youp!

Thank you for reading and if you have some advice or answers, thank you and sorry if there's some bad english there, i'm from finland.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

VOLKSWAFFEN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 October 2013 - 10:39 PM

Have you thought about contacting the creator of the mod you downloaded and asking him?

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

Let's Bounce

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal

Posted 12 October 2013 - 11:58 PM

I think every other vehicle model has gotten corrupted. I'd say try reinstalling the vehicle mods or rebuilding the vehicle img file, otherwise yeah. Only taxi bug happens when the game is either out of RAM or there is a problem in the vehicles part of the game.

Brock Elvis
  • Brock Elvis

Abandon Thread!

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:42 AM Edited by Brock Elvis, 28 October 2013 - 01:43 AM.

Best solution: Stop modifying the game. Get a clean installation then leave the f*cking files alone. It's bad enough you use cheats but now you bitch because your game won't work from using a specific mod? Tough sh*t, you knew the risk.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:12 AM

Maybe your PC is not good enough to run the pack and the traffic bug fix.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users