6 replies to this topic
lol232
  • lol232

The Harwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:06 AM

This isn't a fanboy thread, but,

one thing that surely pisses me off is the fact that Rockstar released the iFruit on mobile devices, which really pisses me off.

Not really everyone has smartphones and such...

Should Rockstar release the iFruit app on PC, because, seriously, it would be way easier.

I can get a PSVita, but I pretty sure the app will only work for the PS3 version, 

and not on the X360 or the PC version (I might get the 360 version in year, and definitely the PC version when it's released)

(This isn't a 'Release GTA V on PC' thread, I have the game on my PS3)

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Verrekte Mongol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 September 2013 - 10:03 PM

likely

Roscoe182
  • Roscoe182

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 10:08 PM

yer i think it would be wise but im sure when the PC version of the game comes out so will the pc version of the app aswell..

what i do not understand is why the IOS version was the only one ready to go at launch.
i mean of course the app isnt that important at all just would have been nice for everyone to be able to use it.

BettyBlueGT
  • BettyBlueGT

Thug

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 10:16 PM

Rockstar has sold their soul to the almighty dollar and teamed up with Apple. Makes sense they did this because the in game company is called ifruit so Apple gets a head start with the app.

But seriously bleep this app. They can't handle an app how they going to handle an mmo?!

Arcadiax
  • Arcadiax

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 10:23 PM

I feel that they should have waited until the android version was ready to publish both. Even if that meant AFTER the release of GTA:O, at least it would have given everyone level ground... It's also a bit silly to NEED a smart phone to use these features, surely they should have made it available on the in-game internet (the license plate customisation I mean), not everyone has access to a smart phone... most people do, I mean I do, but it's silly that you NEED something extra to get what you pay for.

El Tel
  • El Tel

It's just a ride.

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 September 2013 - 10:27 PM

Personally, I don't see why the functions of the iFruit app couldn't have just been included in the game as well as released as an app. I don't have, or intend to have, a smartphone, nor do I particularly wish to install apps on my computer just to get full functionality of a game I bought specifically for my PS3.

lol232
  • lol232

The Harwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:02 PM

Personally, I don't see why the functions of the iFruit app couldn't have just been included in the game as well as released as an app. I don't have, or intend to have, a smartphone, nor do I particularly wish to install apps on my computer just to get full functionality of a game I bought specifically for my PS3.

Could not agree more, it pisses me off that Rockstar didn't include it in the game, but instead they release it on smartphones.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users