Which Random encounters are missable?

12 replies to this topic
Pepperjack
  • Pepperjack

Reasonably

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 September 2013 - 08:43 AM

I missed the Simeon one, kinda irritates me that i did but too late now.. Anyway any others that are missable, i wanted a perfect checklist but now i can't have it

Also if someone could find me a video of the random encounter that would be appreciated looked all over and i couldn't find one. 

TheDeaconBosco
  • TheDeaconBosco

A car so nice, they've named it twice

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 29 September 2013 - 09:44 AM

According to the guide, Simeon Yetarian's the only random encounter that is missable.

Ucraniano
  • Ucraniano

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 12:05 PM

According to the guide, Simeon Yetarian's the only random encounter that is missable.

why? how?

Pepperjack
  • Pepperjack

Reasonably

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:41 PM

why? how?

Apparently after you smash your car into his dealership you are able to go there again and it triggers only you can only do this before the jewelry heist after you can never do it again

FearTheLiving
  • FearTheLiving

Giovane D'onore

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 03:49 PM Edited by FearTheLiving, 29 September 2013 - 04:03 PM.

This count towards 100%?

Edit: Never mind just saw the other thread.

Punk Noodles
  • Punk Noodles

Playa

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 09:32 PM

Is it true or not that all random events repeat? Some people say they don't, but I've done som of them (like driving home that drunk dude) twice. I'm confused...

JustRob
  • JustRob

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 09:53 PM Edited by JustRob, 29 September 2013 - 09:56 PM.

Is it true or not that all random events repeat? Some people say they don't, but I've done som of them (like driving home that drunk dude) twice. I'm confused...

They are most definitely not repeatable. Every single one of them is unique, except for three kinds: ATM robberies and security vans never end, and can occur at any point, no matter how many of them you've done. The third one is the weed farm, which can be repeated once every week.

As for driving home drunks, there are two unique random events which involves drunks. One of them is driving home a drunk guy, and the other one is driving home a couple.

Punk Noodles
  • Punk Noodles

Playa

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:38 AM

They are most definitely not repeatable. Every single one of them is unique, except for three kinds: ATM robberies and security vans never end, and can occur at any point, no matter how many of them you've done. The third one is the weed farm, which can be repeated once every week.

As for driving home drunks, there are two unique random events which involves drunks. One of them is driving home a drunk guy, and the other one is driving home a couple.
I've done the one with one drunk guy twice. Same dialogue and everything.

Punk Noodles
  • Punk Noodles

Playa

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:02 AM

Am I the only one?

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEAST

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:08 PM

wow that sucks i got 100 hours in this game now thats gonna be the only thing not done wtf !!!

Pepperjack
  • Pepperjack

Reasonably

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:09 PM

wow that sucks i got 100 hours in this game now thats gonna be the only thing not done wtf !!!

same ah well i made it justifiable by saying that it doesn't make sense to go back to simeons at all story wise 

Seth1
  • Seth1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 10:15 PM

I know this doesn't count toward 100%, but that blacked out box on my social club page is gonna bug me. It's bad enough I didn't get the stunt plane missions. But I am expecting Rockstar to release those as DLC (hopefully). Certainly Rockstar can patch this so it is no longer missable. Especially if we make enough noise about it.  :panic:

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEAST

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:50 AM Edited by stangone50, 01 October 2013 - 02:38 PM.

I know this doesn't count toward 100%, but that blacked out box on my social club page is gonna bug me. It's bad enough I didn't get the stunt plane missions. But I am expecting Rockstar to release those as DLC (hopefully). Certainly Rockstar can patch this so it is no longer missable. Especially if we make enough noise about it.  :panic:

alot of people probably dont even realize they missed it yet . hopefully once they do R* will do something about it

I just emailed R* about it hopefully I will get a responce

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users