Photo

Scrapyard...

6 replies to this topic
KingKhalen
  • KingKhalen

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:44 AM

How do you make extra money for that business?

CDizzy
  • CDizzy

All round G

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 08:07 AM

Blow up cars

DEMONBANANAS
  • DEMONBANANAS

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 September 2013 - 08:08 AM

YOU SCRAP THE YARDS OF THY GARDEN TO COME HITHER AND FIST MY BEAUTIFUL SOUL CLEANSE

User temp banned for spamming

DrandonBavis
  • DrandonBavis

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 08:26 AM

Blow stuff up without dying. If you die, it will cost you money and basically put you at a net loss with that business

malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Gangsta

• Members
  • None
  • Best Topic 2014 [Things you didn't know about GTAO until now]

Posted 29 September 2013 - 08:30 AM

That seems like alot of hassle, I jerry canned a van and 2 cars down at the docks last night and had 2 stars that led to 3 stars when I fled the scene and eventually 4 stars before dying...

Smokin Aces
  • Smokin Aces

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:48 AM

That seems like alot of hassle, I jerry canned a van and 2 cars down at the docks last night and had 2 stars that led to 3 stars when I fled the scene and eventually 4 stars before dying...

I really don't know how people have such trouble getting away from the cops. I find it almost too easy. I just evade the main area until I'm out of site and they start looking for me. Then I just hide out of view, whether it be behind a wall, in a tunnel, side alley, under a bridge, whatever. 

morphpogo
  • morphpogo

Little Lebowski Urban Achiever

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 12:03 PM Edited by morphpogo, 29 September 2013 - 12:03 PM.

I really don't know how people have such trouble getting away from the cops. I find it almost too easy. I just evade the main area until I'm out of site and they start looking for me. Then I just hide out of view, whether it be behind a wall, in a tunnel, side alley, under a bridge, whatever. 

Yeah or just enter a different car then. Sometimes you can just drive past by them when in a car they are not look for. Just don't get too close or stand still.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users