Quantcast

» «
Photo

Good place for all character cop shoot out?

4 replies to this topic
AlmightySo
  • AlmightySo

Professional Hustler

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:41 AM

I am wanting to do a shoot out with all 3 characters together. What would be a great place with aerial cover from helicopters and one entrance? I'm playing as Franklin if that helps decide if using a protag's house would be good.

nruhdal
  • nruhdal

a.k.a Relaxi

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:42 AM

I am wanting to do a shoot out with all 3 characters together. What would be a great place with aerial cover from helicopters and one entrance? I'm playing as Franklin if that helps decide if using a protag's house would be good.

I have been thinking of the Control Tower in Fort Zancudo, not really got to it yet though :)

AlmightySo
  • AlmightySo

Professional Hustler

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:43 AM

I have been thinking of the Control Tower in Fort Zancudo, not really got to it yet though :)

I think that sounds good to the hardest part is getting the 2 characters im not controlling in there without dying. That seems awfully hard.

nruhdal
  • nruhdal

a.k.a Relaxi

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:46 AM

I think that sounds good to the hardest part is getting the 2 characters im not controlling in there without dying. That seems awfully hard.

Yeah, i know it sounds a bit crazy, but have you tried jumping over the fence in your car at that point close to the sea? - I'm going to try this out now, i'll keep you updated.

mariana_dm1989
  • mariana_dm1989

Mari

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:47 AM

Here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FRv0jIEJ-Q

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users