Quantcast

» «
Photo

What's Your Favourite / Least Favourite GTA V Mission?

101 replies to this topic
Am Shaegar
  • Am Shaegar

Chartered Accountant

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Majority of them are my favorites. 

Least favorite would be the ending missions, and I mean, all three endings.

icefds
  • icefds

?

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 4 weeks ago

My favorite Mission would be the vangelico heist.

Least favorite are the prep missions for blitz play. Still pissed, that those were actualy main story missions.

Sleepwalking
  • Sleepwalking

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

Favourite mission: first heist which you steal jewelery.

You don't to have fire a single bullet in order to complete.

Least favourite mission:

All epsilon missions. I thought these were contributing to %100 completion; did all. f*ck me if I ever do these missions again.

Failure
  • Failure

Oh sh*t

• Members
  • Yemen

Posted 2 weeks ago

Favourite: Either 'Dead Man Walking', or 'The Jewellery Store Job- Dumb'.  Hard to choose between them.

Least Favourite Mission: There are plenty, but if I had to choose one, it'd be 'Scouting the Port'.

TheOneLibertonian
  • TheOneLibertonian

Only those who die get closure, the living do not.

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by TheOneLibertonian, 2 weeks ago.

Favourite: Either 'Dead Man Walking', or 'The Jewellery Store Job- Dumb'.  Hard to choose between them.

Least Favourite Mission: There are plenty, but if I had to choose one, it'd be 'Scouting the Port'.

Scouting the Port is the most tedious, dull, and unimaginative mission in the whole game. It just drags on too much, especially when the actual heist itself you don't earn money. From a narrative standpoint, it's just a waste of time. I'd rather do the Yoga mission over and over again that do Scouting the Port again. 

• Algonquin Assassin likes this

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• The Yardies
  • Poland

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Tycek, 2 weeks ago.

Favourite: Bury the Hatchet very likely as it was set in NY and had a decent amount of shootout. It's always good to see Trevor being on the verge of nervous breakdown as well.

Least Favourite: too many to list them all, but the worst are definitely Scouting the Port and Minor Turbulence.

• Algonquin Assassin likes this

WadeHerbert
  • WadeHerbert

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Deathwish

LucidLocomotive
  • LucidLocomotive

Gouranga!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Why are you pissed that Blitz Play prep mission are main story missions?

icefds
  • icefds

?

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by icefds, 2 weeks ago.

Why are you pissed that Blitz Play prep mission are main story missions?

The main story was already too short for three playable characters. (in my opinion) So putting those filler missions inside an already short story, felt like wasted potential to me.

They could've done better.

I expected more elaborate jobs than just "steal a trash truck" or "buy some masks" or "steal a tow truck".

It was disappointing, that those missions, were considered main story missions, since they didn't fell like one.

• Algonquin Assassin, Tycek and Sleepwalking like this

Blight77
  • Blight77

Player Hater

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted A week ago

*) Least Favorite Missions :

Well, side Heist mission aside..

- The Merryweather Heists (Freighter Option) : By far the least interesting heist for me because of it's very linear approach (Michael stealth and Franklin Sniping) which get pretty old fast, not to mention that there's this glitch for this option whereas after Michael enter the room, Franklin won't be able to zoom in his sniper which made the mission become much more difficult in a bad way

- Something Sensible : Along with The Time's Come is by far the worst mission in GTA V. Not because you're killing the protagonist, but because of how painfully short it is for being the last mission which made it's somewhat anticlimactic and the lack of any reasoning for Franklin to betray Trevor in the end which completely ruin Franklin's character as a whole

- The Time's Come : Pretty much the same with Something Sensible with even the similar reasoning and short period of time to finish the mission.. From the story point of view however, it's even more ridiculous compare to the previous mission which once again, completely ruin Franklin's character in the worst way possible and nonsense reasoning

*) Most Favorite Mission :

- The Third Way : From the action and entertainment point of view, this is not only the best mission in GTA V, but also among the best in the series as well with also being the best final mission in GTA to date not to mention on how long the mission is which made everything satisfying and worth to be called the final mission of GTA V.. Probably the only drawback is the lack of characterization and build up for both Wei Cheng and Stretch which made their death somewhat underwhelming

- The Big Score (Subtle Approach) : The most complete package mission in GTA V, it has everything from stealth, hacking, shoot-out, driving, and escaping which is living it's hype as the final and the biggest heist in GTA V which also give a satisfying conclusion except the ending cutscene

- Minor Turbulance : The best non-heist mission (aside from the final mission ones).. It's literally the combination of N.O.E, Stowaway, and Freefall mission from SA whereas made the mission become completely over the top satisfying, not to mention that we could ride the cargo plane which otherwise unobtainable during the free roaming and lastly we also could parachuting by driving the Merryweather Mesa which also once again, something that you won't be able to do in the regular free roaming

• CGFforLife likes this

NumberNineLarge
  • NumberNineLarge

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

I have not played the whole game. I'm still playing it for the first time.

So far I love Complications, Crystal Maze and I hate Nervous Ron.

LucidLocomotive
  • LucidLocomotive

Gouranga!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago

there are too many for me to pick a favorite. this is not a popular opinion, but in defense of Scouting the Port, I actually like this mission in the grand scheme of the game. (definitely not saying it's my favorite) It functions for me as an opportunity to appreciate the beautifully detailed walking animations, the ambience and sounds of the dock, the colorful and insanely detailed scenery outside of free-roam, in a more deliberate and contained fashion. As a big fan of the realism, immersion, and roleplaying aspects of these HD universe games, this is what I got out of it and why I enjoyed it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users