Quantcast

» «
Photo

What's Your Favourite / Least Favourite GTA V Mission?

79 replies to this topic
Pedinhuh
  • Pedinhuh

Wanna play with me on PS4? Add me: rph_brasil

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 16 May 2017 - 02:47 AM

Favorite: I fought the law.
Reason: It's a street race against two of the fastest cars available in the game, plus the music is very catchy.

Least favorite: Did Someone Say Yoga?
Reason: Most stupid minigame ever added to GTA(yes this can get worse than bowling), just made me hate Michael's family more, pretty much nothing happens, just drive from A to B while listening to more of Jimmy's bullsh*t and plus the drug trip seemed like something straight out of Saints Row.
  • temi4328 likes this

Pedinhuh
  • Pedinhuh

Wanna play with me on PS4? Add me: rph_brasil

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 16 May 2017 - 02:54 AM

I Fought The Law... was always a favorite of mine, just the vibe in general that Michael wasn't gonna let his dream go. Least favorite would be the heist setup where you steal a cargobob from Zancudo. Just...so many things seem wrong with just waltzing in and flying away without doing any kind of preparation.

And let's not forget that later on, the protagonists have to do a score in Paleto Bay to gather enough money buy a...CargoBob, which Haines said it costs 3 million.

Soo, what happened to the 'Bob Trevor stole?
Why can't we breach that base again and steal another 'Bob?
Why that 'Bob costs 3 million instead of the $150,000 that is offered by Warstock and cache?
Wouldn't it be easier to buy one from warstock and cache?

Remember, at the end of the heist Dave asks Trevor to get rid of the helicopter, so it's not like that helicopter was so important to feds keep begin with...

Just straight up non-sense.
  • Spectre "2K", Mister Leone and Yinepi like this

BulletproofVendetta
  • BulletproofVendetta

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by BulletproofVendetta, 3 weeks ago.

Favorites:  Crystal Maze, Reuniting the Family (the family's interaction), Pack Man (Lamare and Trevor's interaction), Fresh Meat

Least Favorites: The Buss Assassination, Whatever mission it was where they first had you fly a plane as Trevor because I kept crashing it when I tried to land (he was threatening someone that he'd wrap them in chees cloth and throw them in the ocean or something like that).

Edit: When you type Lamare instead of Lamar: 

untitled_drawing_by_jaybirdmerrick-dbb0t

KratosDrake
  • KratosDrake

Snazzy and shiny that's how I roll

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 3 weeks ago

Favorites:  Crystal Maze, Reuniting the Family (the family's interaction), Pack Man (Lamare and Trevor's interaction), Fresh Meat

Least Favorites: The Buss Assassination, Whatever mission it was where they first had you fly a plane as Trevor because I kept crashing it when I tried to land (he was threatening someone that he'd wrap them in chees cloth and throw them in the ocean or something like that).

Edit: When you type Lamare instead of Lamar: 
untitled_drawing_by_jaybirdmerrick-dbb0t

That is Nervous Ron, and he is threatening Ron in case Ron decides to win the race.

MiamiViceCity
  • MiamiViceCity

Camp Crystal Lake

• Australia
  • Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 3 weeks ago

Favourite: Bury The Hatchet. It's the only memorable mission in the game IMO.

Least favourite: The Merryweather heist (both options), Did Somebody Say Yoga?, Scouting The Port, Reuniting The Family, Mr Phillips and every damn heist prep "mission".

• Official General and theGTAking101 like this

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, we always carry heat around here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

Favourite: Bury The Hatchet. It's the only memorable mission in the game IMO.

Least favourite: The Merryweather heist (both options), Did Somebody Say Yoga?, Scouting The Port, Reuniting The Family, Mr Phillips and every damn heist prep "mission".

That mission with ship and port was quite boring actually. At first when I played it I thought it was fun, but on my second playthrough, I now see how weak it is. 

• MiamiViceCity and Mister Leone like this

Wiseguy94
  • Wiseguy94

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Favorites: Complications (Michael is actually a badass with no flaws or weaknesses in this mission. The only time in the entire game he's such a man.), The Long Stretch, Crystal Maze, I Fought The Law, The Paleto Score (The minigun entrance and kicking in Trevor's rage as soon as the cutscene ends + the sound of the minigun opening up = pure awesomeness.), Deathwish/The Third Way

Least Favorites: Eye In The Sky (This is one of those "underrated" bad missions. It's boring, dull, repetitive and Trevor's jokes aren't enough to keep the mission from becoming a drag.), Did Someone Say Yoga?, Mr. Richards (The opening character development is cool but the mission is pointless and a waste of time.), The Wrap Up (The ending helicopter is a pain in the ass if you don't have the railgun, so I can only do the mission on one profile where I have access to it or else I have to die repeatedly and skip that section.), saving Jimmy's annoying ass from his kidnappers.

KratosDrake
  • KratosDrake

Snazzy and shiny that's how I roll

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 3 weeks ago

Favorites: Complications (Michael is actually a badass with no flaws or weaknesses in this mission. The only time in the entire game he's such a man.), The Long Stretch, Crystal Maze, I Fought The Law, The Paleto Score (The minigun entrance and kicking in Trevor's rage as soon as the cutscene ends + the sound of the minigun opening up = pure awesomeness.), Deathwish/The Third Way
Least Favorites: Eye In The Sky (This is one of those "underrated" bad missions. It's boring, dull, repetitive and Trevor's jokes aren't enough to keep the mission from becoming a drag.), Did Someone Say Yoga?, Mr. Richards (The opening character development is cool but the mission is pointless and a waste of time.), The Wrap Up (The ending helicopter is a pain in the ass if you don't have the railgun, so I can only do the mission on one profile where I have access to it or else I have to die repeatedly and skip that section.), saving Jimmy's annoying ass from his kidnappers.

Really? I remember finishing The Wrap Up easily. I just drove to a building and hid behind it and eventually the helicopter crashed by itself. I think you're not supposed to destroy it, instead you have to flee.

ASJGaming
  • ASJGaming

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

Favorite- Hood Safari, The Wrap Up
Least Favorite- Did Somebody Say Yoga, Lamar Down

Corndawg93
  • Corndawg93

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 3 weeks ago

Fave: The Wrap up, Diamond Heist, Big Score (Obvious approach), Option C, Peleto score, Caida Libre, Minor Turbulence, Ballad of Rocco

Least fave, Did Someone Day Yoga, Scouting the Port

~Tiger~
  • ~Tiger~

• GTA Series Staff
  • None
  • Best Ledby 2015
    Best Ledby 2014
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [Snapmatic Competition]

Posted 3 weeks ago