Quantcast

» «
Photo

What's Your Favourite / Least Favourite GTA V Mission?

81 replies to this topic
hillbillybrando
  • hillbillybrando

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:43 AM

State your favorite mission in gta v...mines personally is hood safari...gotta love how trevor being a vet in the dope game,schools lamar and franklin and also saves lamar a sh*tload of cash..

David De Santa
  • David De Santa

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:45 AM

The Wrap Up

• TJGM likes this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Thunder-Blockhead, this is Raz-Griz 3! Roger that!

• Members
  • Morocco

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:18 PM

gotta be Cargobob :cool:

I love blastin through bases! :cool:

Fyttirakkern
  • Fyttirakkern

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:20 PM

The Jewlery Store Heist and the missions where you are down at the docks with Trevor driving cranes and stuff. That's just awesome!

AntonNZ
  • AntonNZ

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:47 PM

I generally like missions with limited driving and killing, as that is all you ever seem to do. But, Im also a big fan of the jewellery heist. The build up and execution was all fun to do. My least favourite had to be Trevors heist, stealing from Merryweathers cargo of the boat. All that time to set it up, and the long as mission to complete all for nothing.

Gigs84
  • Gigs84

Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:54 PM

The heists, particularly the

Spoiler

Lock N' Stock
  • Lock N' Stock

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:55 PM

Too many good ones to decide imo.

King Kapone
  • King Kapone

x N i g h t c a l l

• The Connection

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:01 PM

Honestly, none of them seemed as cool as the Life Invader one. Just the entire concept, from Lester's impulsiveness to your short-lived IT career, the board room meeting you can listen in on before you leave the offices and of course the culmination of your efforts. It was just a great, fun mission.

The heists were cool and all but I don't know, I wasn't blown away. The Paleto Bay score was challenging but the others were so simple. If you pick certain heist options, the Merryweather and The Big One can be completed almost effortlessly when arguably on paper they should be the two toughest missions in the entire game.

FenderFlix
  • FenderFlix

Random Guy

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:02 PM

This game has so many awesome missions like Blitz Play or the UD heist. Though the one that stood out to me the most on my first playthrough was Caida Libre. It was so intense chasing the crashing plane down the hills and across the desert on the Sanchez.

IntoGloryRide
  • IntoGloryRide

Warmonger

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:06 PM

The Long Stretch...everything about this mission oozes what is so great about GTA. The warehouse battle is top notch and escaping under the freeways was epic as hell with that music. It's too bad Franklin didn't have more missions like that one.

Also loved the Jewelry Store Heist and that chase through the sewers. The plane crash looked great too (forgot the mission name).

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:11 PM

State your favorite mission in gta v...mines personally is hood safari...gotta love how trevor being a vet in the dope game,schools lamar and franklin and also saves lamar a sh*tload of cash..

That's probably the mission that I liked best,

but after switching to Tranny-Trevor and finding him wearing a flower-print mini dress,-- that just killed it for me. And Trevors insationable, racist lust for hating rednecks took away from the game. Even when Michael hits a deer in a vehicle, he utters some idiot bullsh*t like: "At least you weren't killed by some inbred hillbilly with a bow". I was like WTF? Do these idiots even understand why people hunt? Those are the idiots who will starve to death first. R* obviously have no respect for rural culture to the point of fault. They're like a worse version of Piers Morgan. But they love pushing homosexuality. It's at unbelievable levels in this game. I guess Sam, Dan, and some of the dev's are gay as gay can get, but what they don't understand is that most of the people of the world, most of their fanbase, are not. Why pander to a microscopic minority? Why have such a racial hate towards country people? I can't just write it off as satire or parody because it's way off and is something else.

jatiger13
  • jatiger13

Factually correct

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:44 PM

That's probably the mission that I liked best,

but after switching to Tranny-Trevor and finding him wearing a flower-print mini dress,-- that just killed it for me. And Trevors insationable, racist lust for hating rednecks took away from the game. Even when Michael hits a deer in a vehicle, he utters some idiot bullsh*t like: "At least you weren't killed by some inbred hillbilly with a bow". I was like WTF? Do these idiots even understand why people hunt? Those are the idiots who will starve to death first. R* obviously have no respect for rural culture to the point of fault. They're like a worse version of Piers Morgan. But they love pushing homosexuality. It's at unbelievable levels in this game. I guess Sam, Dan, and some of the dev's are gay as gay can get, but what they don't understand is that most of the people of the world, most of their fanbase, are not. Why pander to a microscopic minority? Why have such a racial hate towards country people? I can't just write it off as satire or parody because it's way off and is something else.

Why?? Because its funny as hell. Gotta love redneck jokes

Stewlil
  • Stewlil

Better when high

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 05:00 PM

Personally the mission where you rob the small bank in the north of the map, just that feeling when the protags walk out with the armor and miniguns like "f*ck Yeah.."
  • AntonNZ likes this

AntonNZ
  • AntonNZ

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:33 PM

Personally the mission where you rob the small bank in the north of the map, just that feeling when the protags walk out with the armor and miniguns like "f*ck Yeah.."

Yes, that is up there for one of my favourites.

Vatus
  • Vatus

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:43 AM

This one. I think this one is the most badass scene in GTA history.

The__BIGC
  • The__BIGC

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:55 AM

the one where you are on the beach in Los Santos, and you get to buy a mask for each protagonist

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

I Am Lightning, The Rain Transformed

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:56 AM

Abandonment Issues, please don't laugh.

DeafMetal
  • DeafMetal

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:08 AM

Life Invader mission. It was just awesome.

woggleman
  • woggleman

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:39 AM

The Paleto Bay Heist. It's like a mini war in the middle of this small town. I also love the Jewelry store heist as well. It was the first one and that feeling when you escape from the law is just great. I love the great majority of the missions though. Not as many as IV but they cut a lot of fat out as well.

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

Big Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:57 AM

"I Fought The Law..."

Everything about this mission is spectacular. Cruising around San Andreas at top speeds while the sunset peaks with the perfect song playing in the background... Brilliant. Just brilliant.

TJGM
  • TJGM

Boss

• Members
  • Ireland
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:39 AM

The Jewlery Store Heist and The Wrap Up are by far some of the best missions in the game.

• David De Santa likes this

peluche503
  • peluche503

The GSF OG

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 19 February 2014 - 11:42 PM

Caida Libre is the best for me.

Algonquin Assassin
  • Algonquin Assassin

We're all looking for that special someone

• Members
  • Australia
  • Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 20 February 2014 - 06:38 AM

Bury The Hatchet: Mostly for atmospheric purposes.

Derailed is pretty awesome too.

TheFoxRiverFugitive
  • TheFoxRiverFugitive

Sly Fox

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 February 2014 - 07:58 AM Edited by WhatsStrength, 20 February 2014 - 08:02 AM.

-Crystal Maze

-I Fought The Law

-Eye in The Sky

-Caida Libre

-Derailed

-The Paleto Score

-Bury the Hatchet

-Cleaning Out the Bureau

-Lamar Down

-Legal Trouble

-Meltdown

-The Third Way

mariana_dm1989
  • mariana_dm1989

Mari

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 06:21 AM

I enjoyed ''the third way''

Mightymomo22
  • Mightymomo22

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 February 2014 - 08:47 PM

Bury the Hachet
Reuniting the Family
The Third Way
The Wrap Up
Meltdown
Minor Tubrance
Hang Ten

Michael Griffith
  • Michael Griffith

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted 24 February 2014 - 11:11 PM

It's a tie between reuniting the family, bury the hatchet and the jewellery store heist.
Honourable mention: the prologue mission, just the memories of playing gta v for the first time!

TovarishTony
  • TovarishTony

[РККА] Krasnaya Army

• Members

Posted 10 May 2015 - 04:41 AM

Hood Safari is like the good old GTA San Andreas just wish theres more gang banging missions for Franklin

Lamar Down another reminder of GTA San Andreas

Other favorites

Jewelry store

Paleto Score

UD Score

Blitz play

Bury the Hatchet(Some Max Payne taste there)

I fought the law(Its like being in high speed car chases from the movies)

For side missions it has to be the RAMPAGES with the top favorites against the Ballas and the US Military

Shadowfennekin
  • Shadowfennekin

Proud Saints Row and Pokemon Fanboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2015 - 06:15 AM

Jewelry Store

Life Invader

All of Trevor's missions

Merryweather Heist, just love blowing up that boat

I fought the Law

Hood Safari

Paleto Bay Heist

Union Depository(Obvious)

The missions for the old couple

Cali Libre

Derailed

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 10 May 2015 - 09:22 AM

Probably Caida Libre. It's one of, if not the only, mission I've replayed more than once just because it's fun. And the scene at the end where Trevor has kidnapped Patricia, and Michael is just like, "Oh no!" :lol:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users