» «
Photo

HAL and PIS 8-hour and 1-week CHARTS

15 replies to this topic
FXtrader
  • FXtrader

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:20 AM Edited by FXtrader, 29 September 2013 - 10:40 PM.

On this thread you will find price charts that are kept up to date.

One chart is an 8-hour, using 2 hour price changes (4 of them) to create the 8-hour candle

The prices for the past 2-hours going back until Sep 28th can be found below.

https://0x2620.org/bawsaq/bawsaq.html

The other chart is a 1-week chart, which will be created from the highs and lows of each week. This chart will take a few weeks before it starts to take shape.

To learn how to read a candlestick chart, as well as what the formation of candles mean, please view this link here.

http://www.babypips....CFQt1QgodO2sAAQ

PIS 8-HOUR CHART

2ia7wps.jpg

HAL 8-HOUR CHART --coming soon

KennethMBB
  • KennethMBB

Loose as I made your mother last night

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:28 AM

I don't think we need a thread about this considering we can use SC ourselves. People need to quit with these stupid stock threads.

Vashter
  • Vashter

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:39 AM

I don't think we need a thread about this considering we can use SC ourselves. People need to quit with these stupid stock threads.

What the hell? How no? How about you shut your mouth.... Going to? Good... if not, I'll shove my feet up your ass to sent you to africa, don't want that? Good. just shut up thanks Kenneth.

KennethMBB
  • KennethMBB

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:43 AM

What the hell? How no? How about you shut your mouth.... Going to? Good... if not, I'll shove my feet up your ass to sent you to africa, don't want that? Good. just shut up thanks Kenneth.

Right then. As I said, we don't need a chart since R* provided charts easily accessible through the social club and the ifruit app when it rolls out to all platforms. This is just over the top unnecessary. Once MP rolls out and you're constantly playing online, the stocks will be updated on the spot since it is constant connection to the R* servers.

FXtrader
  • FXtrader

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:56 AM

Lol, this is nothing like SC

FXtrader
  • FXtrader

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:57 AM Edited by FXtrader, 29 September 2013 - 06:58 AM.

Right then. As I said, we don't need a chart since R* provided charts easily accessible through the social club and the ifruit app when it rolls out to all platforms. This is just over the top unnecessary. Once MP rolls out and you're constantly playing online, the stocks will be updated on the spot since it is constant connection to the R* servers.

Obviously you never traded anything before in your life, so you don't really have room to speak on "how well" R* has setup their charts. If you have traded you would know that

These charts R* has provided are absolutely HORRIBLE

Plus, they wont track after 7 days. Mine will

luckyshot666
  • luckyshot666

Badfella

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:05 AM

Very cool, you should be my financial advisor.

FXtrader
  • FXtrader

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:16 AM

Very cool, you should be my financial advisor.

lol, what will you pay me? 20% of profits? :D

anyway, these charts will be much better once we have more data to use

FXtrader
  • FXtrader

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:17 AM Edited by FXtrader, 29 September 2013 - 07:17 AM.

If this thread gets big enough maybe R* will improve their charts and give us more options than to simply look at the last 7 days price closes.

Then I can close the thread.

KennethMBB
  • KennethMBB

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:21 AM

Excuse me? It is a f*cking video game you ignorant dumb sh*t, not rl. Yes SC is slow right now but expect that to pick up once MP is released. Go buy and sell real shares if you think youre so good at it. Quit making a simple game sound like it is some complex system.

SteaVor
  • SteaVor

Professional investor

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 September 2013 - 08:55 AM Edited by SteaVor, 29 September 2013 - 08:56 AM.

KennethMBB, if you're not interested in stock threads, you can just skip them. Nobody here forces you to open, read and reply to all these "useless stock threads".

FXtrader actually provides a valuable service. If you cannot see that and all you need for proper investing are the official RGSC charts, then go ahead with it.

sarainz06
  • sarainz06

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 04:32 PM

Thumbs up for the charts!! It's nice to see a real chart... not like the ones in the game. Keep up the good work!!

FXtrader
  • FXtrader

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 10:39 PM

PIS updated

2ia7wps.jpg

FXtrader
  • FXtrader

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 10:41 PM

KennethMBB, if you're not interested in stock threads, you can just skip them. Nobody here forces you to open, read and reply to all these "useless stock threads".

FXtrader actually provides a valuable service. If you cannot see that and all you need for proper investing are the official RGSC charts, then go ahead with it.

Thumbs up for the charts!! It's nice to see a real chart... not like the ones in the game. Keep up the good work!!

Thank you both for the support.

Can't wait until we get our first candle wick :)

Right now everything is closing on its highs.

FXtrader
  • FXtrader

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 10:42 PM Edited by FXtrader, 29 September 2013 - 11:02 PM.

Excuse me? It is a f*cking video game you ignorant dumb sh*t, not rl. Yes SC is slow right now but expect that to pick up once MP is released. Go buy and sell real shares if you think youre so good at it. Quit making a simple game sound like it is some complex system.

Lol. Complex?? R* doesn't even allow us to see the price 8 days ago.

That's horrible

Me ignorant.. what a joke.

It's not about SC being slow... dude.. you obviously don't get it. I get all my data from SC price updates.

It's about their only being 7 days of data to work with, and very poor data at that unless each price update is being logged.

I just create better charts than R* does using their data

As for real life.. yeah, im trading right now

FXtrader
  • FXtrader

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:10 AM

HAL updated

2na4jvb.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users