• BUSTED!

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:05 AM

hahaha

jefflcarr
  • jefflcarr

Hawkeye

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:18 PM

Quick question.  Does it also apply to any vehicle you might be in?

shansha
  • shansha

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:34 PM

Quick question.  Does it also apply to any vehicle you might be in?

Unfortunately no.

Maggot899
  • Maggot899

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:32 PM

I remember when I played GTA 3, VC, LCS, SA(On my game I could never get the code to work), IV, and EFLC I always thought that it would be cool to have an invincibility cheat code but sadly there never was one, and did I rage about it? Did I complain and cry that Rockstar made a sh*tty game? No...I played the game anyways...because that's what you do. Now that there is a cheat, everyone is mad because of a time limit? I understand that the cops are smarter and more aggressive this time so it is easier to die, but it really isn't that hard to memorize(Haven't used cheats yet though) and it is better than trying to pull out your phone and putting it away every time a bullet hits you, which would be a lot more annoying now because the cops have better aim. Quit crying and play the game.

FANTOMTRON
  • FANTOMTRON

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:40 PM

I remember when I played GTA 3, VC, LCS, SA(On my game I could never get the code to work), IV, and EFLC I always thought that it would be cool to have an invincibility cheat code but sadly there never was one, and did I rage about it? Did I complain and cry that Rockstar made a sh*tty game? No...I played the game anyways...because that's what you do. Now that there is a cheat, everyone is mad because of a time limit? I understand that the cops are smarter and more aggressive this time so it is easier to die, but it really isn't that hard to memorize(Haven't used cheats yet though) and it is better than trying to pull out your phone and putting it away every time a bullet hits you, which would be a lot more annoying now because the cops have better aim. Quit crying and play the game.

shut the hell up. If they are going to add a cheat, add it properly. The worst thing is you can't even use the cheat during missions -_-

Zaltastic
  • Zaltastic

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:10 PM

shut the hell up. If they are going to add a cheat, add it properly. The worst thing is you can't even use the cheat during missions -_-

It was added properly, and it functions just fine for me. What you actually have a problem with is the game either wasn't designed specifically for frantomtron or frantomtron is upset with the quality of content.

Oh and you can use it during missions, but you rather sit around and whine rather then go out and research if you could or not, classic lol...

Ahasverus
  • Ahasverus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:36 PM

This is LAAAAMEE, someone thought this was a good iea? really? it's infuriating.

Akul05
  • Akul05

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:31 PM

I understand people's frustration with the time limit.  It can be a major inconvenience, especially when dying because the code runs out.   :miranda:

On the other hand, I'm just excited that the invincibility cheat is finally here with or without a time limit.  The ability to pause and enter the code makes the inconvenience fairly minimal.  The cheat is also implemented well from what I can tell.  Unlike in San Andreas, explosions don't still do damage.   :^:

FANTOMTRON
  • FANTOMTRON

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:50 PM

It was added properly, and it functions just fine for me. What you actually have a problem with is the game either wasn't designed specifically for frantomtron or frantomtron is upset with the quality of content.

Oh and you can use it during missions, but you rather sit around and whine rather then go out and research if you could or not, classic lol...

you can't use it during missions retard

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users