Quantcast

» «
Photo

Pulling one last favor mission wont appear!

8 replies to this topic
ddawg4581
  • ddawg4581

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 04:36 AM

Anyone else having the issue where the last tow truck mission wont come up? I have beat the main story line and there are no more strangers or side missions for Franklin and I can buy the impound without finishing this mission that wont appear. What do i have to do to get it to work?

Smallo92
  • Smallo92

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 04:42 AM

Call Tonya

silvernut1
  • silvernut1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 06:11 AM

Hi , Im having the same problem, I call and call the crackhead biyotch and it always goes to voicemail. I have been doing other missions with the other 2 chars, have finished the game, saved in a bed more than 25 times and the last towing mission will not appear,, I dont know what to do,, PLEASE SOME ONE HELP. !!! i dont want to start a new game this is the only mission Im missing for the 100 %.

carmelo3
  • carmelo3

Prankster

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 06:27 AM

I think you have to do them before you do a certain story mission.

I done the first one for her and the second one showed up on the map but I ignored it as I'm on my second playthrough and I found her missions to be a waste of time. Anyways, it doesnt show up on the radar anymore so I'm guessing you can only do them before a certain story mission.

TheOtherRyan
  • TheOtherRyan

The American Dream

• Australia
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 17 October 2013 - 06:36 AM

According to the strategy guide still pulling favors is what you need to complete, but I've tried calling her aswell and just get a voicemail.

From what's in the strategy guide she should show up where you first meet her,

It's a long shot, but try calling her in that area. The only prerequisite is still pulling favors.

Pumptruffle
  • Pumptruffle

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:18 AM

Yeh I'm having this problem too, I've submitted a report to Rockstar, it's preventing me getting the 100%!

I've tried calling her but it goes to voicemail, also tried going to the spot she is supposed to appear at opposite Franklin's original safehouse, no luck!

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:59 AM

Buy some crack and leave it on a nearby mouse-trap. Tonya appears after 3 in game hours. 

Pumptruffle
  • Pumptruffle

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:37 PM

Buy some crack and leave it on a nearby mouse-trap. Tonya appears after 3 in game hours. 

Oh cool, thanks. Can you buy mouse-traps from the 24-7?

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:55 PM

i have found these missions must be done before meeting lester or there is a chance they will not pop up again .

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users