Quantcast

» «
Photo

So Bigfoot is out there.... what about Megalodon?

2 replies to this topic
JohnnyColbert
  • JohnnyColbert

Redwood Lobbyist

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:02 AM

I'm watching this show on Discovery about a massive shark called "Megalodon", thought to be extinct for 1.5 to 28 million years ago, and I thought to myself, "Wouldn't it be breathtaking to stumble upon one of these legends of the ocean while delving the deepest depths on GTA 5?"

So I've challenged myself and challenge you to try and find one of these monsters and document it.  Compared to the other fabled creatures found throughout the game, this isn't that far fetched.  I would also love to see some sort of Animal Planet style video showing off the different kind of wildlife you can find.  Are there even enough animals to justify a 30 minute show?

ryan6265123
  • ryan6265123

Peon

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:07 AM

No. Bigfoot was only in GTA V because it was a myth in SA. Since, Megalodon was not a myth in SA, it will not be in GTA V.

JohnnyColbert
  • JohnnyColbert

Redwood Lobbyist

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:10 AM

No. Bigfoot was only in GTA V because it was a myth in SA. Since, Megalodon was not a myth in SA, it will not be in GTA V.

That's disappointing.  Still think there should be a nature documentary.  Maybe they could even put it on the in-game TV.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users