» «
Photo

Custom Deathmatches/Races locations

13 replies to this topic
FR_Player-One
  • FR_Player-One

Pew Pew Pew - - -

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 01:03 AM Edited by FR_Player-One, 29 September 2013 - 01:49 AM.

Hey everybody

So GTA Online is around the corner, and I was wondering if some of you guys already found some nice places / roads where you would like to see custom Deathmatches and Races.

Either you wanna make them yourself, or want someone to make them for you, let me/us know ! So we can spot the best places, the best ideas.

I personallly found 2 places where I plan to make Deathmatches.

The first one is the metal Scrapyard in La Puerta, under the highway.
And the second one is the Fridgit alley in La Mesa (east Los Santos).

For races, I have a few ideas but nothing really specific as of now, the Circuit Redwood Lights is great for Sanchez races, or a race around Alamo Sea, around the whole map, or on Route 68 for example.

(I'm a little known as map maker on Far Cry 3 for PS3, so I have a little experience in deathmatches and other "gun fight" game modes, not too much in races tho. As I did for FC3, I will do my best to make them well balanced and fun to play for everyone to enjoy.)

Anyone else interested? Care to share your ideas?

:)

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 September 2013 - 01:17 AM

Looking forward to downloading your Maps from Social Club later on, are you called "Map maker" on PSN? :)

FR_Player-One
  • FR_Player-One

Pew Pew Pew - - -

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 01:22 AM

Looking forward to downloading your Maps from Social Club later on, are you called "Map maker" on PSN? :)

Ah, no lol map maker is just someone who is making maps ^^

DaPieGuy
  • DaPieGuy

You Got Twoglopped!

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 01:22 AM

I have seen a fair few places that could make for a fun shootout. Some parts of the forest and sandy shores look like a good place for a deathmatch. Hoping to make a cannonball run of sorts all the way around the map with the police constantly after the players if possible. Lots of ideas with a game like this. I have dabbled in the FC3 map editor too. Made a few fun maps but such a shame we couldn't add turrets

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 September 2013 - 01:27 AM

Oh, i thought you were known as Map maker on Far Cry :)

How do we find your maps on Social Club? What will you be calling yourself? :)

FR_Player-One
  • FR_Player-One

Pew Pew Pew - - -

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:01 AM

I have seen a fair few places that could make for a fun shootout. Some parts of the forest and sandy shores look like a good place for a deathmatch. Hoping to make a cannonball run of sorts all the way around the map with the police constantly after the players if possible. Lots of ideas with a game like this. I have dabbled in the FC3 map editor too. Made a few fun maps but such a shame we couldn't add turrets

And vehicles :( a shame... but we aren't here to talk about FC3 are we ^^

Oh, i thought you were known as Map maker on Far Cry :)

How do we find your maps on Social Club? What will you be calling yourself? :)

Well I'm known as someone who is making custom maps lol :)

I have no idea how this will work with the Social Club tho.. we will see. I basically registered on the SC just for that, cause I know we have to upload there.. but that's all.

But my ID is always the same, here, on PSN or Social Club. FR_Player-One

sayas
  • sayas

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:04 AM

I am going for making races. Be it street, rally, trial, drag or rally raid racing, I will make it all. Planning on making a proper racing league really, after I have found enough tracks for each category to do. Already found a sprint stage for tarmac rallying along vespucci beach which will be interesting.

Lance_Vance89
  • Lance_Vance89

Vance Crime Family Co:CEO

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:33 AM

A bit south of Sandy Shores there is some kind of racing track it seems. Looks a bit construction too. Will probably a great place for dirtbike races.

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 September 2013 - 04:32 AM Edited by blk95ta, 29 September 2013 - 04:34 AM.

cool. speaking of burt reynolds movies, i was thinking of a mission where one player drives a phoenix, and one drives a semi truck and trailer and you go from los santos all the way up to a liquor store in blaine county, and back in 28 minutes or less. of course there will be police chasing you the whole way. would be cool if it could be a team game where you can have people be the cops too. 

FR_Player-One
  • FR_Player-One

Pew Pew Pew - - -

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:04 AM

A bit south of Sandy Shores there is some kind of racing track it seems. Looks a bit construction too. Will probably a great place for dirtbike races.

Yes, that's the Circuit Redwood Lights place I was thinking about, good for Sanchez and Blazer (dirtbike and quadbike), not too much for other vehicles, even if 4x4 ar okay on it (tested it :) )

Pyrrhus
  • Pyrrhus

BHOS Lieutenant

• Feroci
  • Australia

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:43 AM

I've got a race in mind for the Weeny Issi,  waiting until the content creator is released to see if it will work.

NightSpectre
  • NightSpectre

Pure Heroine

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:33 AM

The Observatory.

Rhino1516
  • Rhino1516

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:07 AM

If we make a race, is there any way to have cops involved in the race, so that there is a little challenge?

FR_Player-One
  • FR_Player-One

Pew Pew Pew - - -

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:43 AM

The Observatory.

The Observatory seems to be a bit empty to be honest, for a deathmatch

If we make a race, is there any way to have cops involved in the race, so that there is a little challenge?

No idea yet, but that would be a great add to the races. As long as cops add fun, and do not destroy it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users