Quantcast

» «
Photo

Ocean finds ? ( No spoilers aka. Side mission collections)

5 replies to this topic
EminentDomain17
  • EminentDomain17

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:58 PM

I was off the coast scuba diving and a f*cking shark came out of no where. Pitty myself all I had was a damn knife. R* is going to give someone a heart attack lol. I about sh*t myself. I also found "San Andreas fault" . However can't scuba dive that deep obv. It's located north of LAX lookin out to sea. About 2 inches ( in reality) off the coast of the harbor next to LAX. Need to get the sub for the :). Any other cool finds in the ocean ?

myx
  • myx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 11:08 PM

found a grotto with a jet boat in it. east side of map.

EminentDomain17
  • EminentDomain17

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 11:15 PM

Nice. east side of map? Little more specific ?lol it's a huge map/ocean

Markf44.4
  • Markf44.4

Trick

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 11:16 PM Edited by Markf44.4, 28 September 2013 - 11:17 PM.

not sure but I think I found Charlie the tuna...still trying to find Nemo though LOL

I did find a ship with a sh*tload of guns west of the plane wreck

EminentDomain17
  • EminentDomain17

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 11:24 PM

Oh damn. Any specific land marks to start off I ? Like I stated north of LAX. I want to take the sun into the fall San Andreas fault. I can only imagin what's down there. I got about 300 ft down until I was losing consciousness. You could see on the map it was at least 800 ft further. As R* said this game is massive for in scale from pole to pole as well as vertically. Ocean needs a lot more exploring by players. Tons of sh*t R* has hidden in there.

DeltaShadowZ
  • DeltaShadowZ

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 March 2014 - 11:26 AM

I've been exploring the ocean for a while and i've found plenty. A destroyed nuclear sub, about three sunken tug boats with lots of weapons, a cargo plane, cargo ship, a battleship or something (just a tiny but south of Elysian Island). A biplane, two passenger jets and a oil rig. I bet theres plenty more to find.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users