Photo

Help with my vehicles etc.

1 reply to this topic
ippeman
  • ippeman

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 09:45 PM

I have the common bug that is fixable for some. But not me. I'm rolling with the mod called realistic car pack by ogiogi93 with couple other stuff like native trainer and one enb mod. I load up my game, go out of my house, see couple vehicles and cause mayhem and put the cheat so no cops are coming after me. Then i see nothing else except taxis. I know it is fixable with some mods like: trafficload, trafficflowV5r2, ChikamruRealTraffic,Traffic control, and the dll msvcr110d.dll. BUT none of them work! + just with my failing style, when i try to load or spawn some other cars after the bit of mayhem, it says: unable to spawn requested vehicle, check the model. Now what does that mean? I can spawn cars before i start my mayhem. Why can't i spawn after my mayhem? Can someone help me with good answers.

Q&A

-

Q: Do you have script loaders and asi loaders and all that stuff?

A: Yes i do

-

Q: Do you have pirated GTA IV or GTA EFLC?

A: No, bought both of them from steam

-

Q: Does this happen all the time?

A: Youp!

Thank you for reading and if you have some advice or answers, thank you and sorry if there's some bad english there, i'm from finland.

bmw740i
  • bmw740i

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 01:20 PM

I have also installed a car pack, with trafficflow etc. My game fu.... up also. I very much suspect the car packs to cause probs. I could be 1 car making the probs. My gfx is also missing textures and slows updating textures when driving. Sometimes the road is gone and I am driving in air. Someone told me once that it could also be a prob if your save game was 1 version of the game and you update it and save in another version of the game. Now I have custom cars, trafficflow, ENB, native trainer etc. All is good. I completed a new game in EFLC version 1.1.2.0. Now I can also spawn all standard cars without delay or error. Hope it helps...........

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users