• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:53 PM

PSN TAG; MOBSTERPOWELL

Recruiting for GTA Social Club Crew.
Crew name: UK KINGZ
Console: PS3
Recruiting Status: 24/7
Mic: Must have.. Unless your a beast. 
Ranking up: Increase our rep, You take a step.
Crew goal: Conquer Everyone that are not by our side, Get Money, Kick Ass, & TAKEOVER ALL THE CREWS!
Live starting October 1st!!
Age Requirement: 17+

1. Every end of the week on Friday, we will have meetings, who gets demoted or promoted or we can discuss any topics or suggestions that one might have.
2. We will stop taking in representatives on oct 1st. All else will be muscle until the end of the week when we have our meetings. 
3. Every week... There will. Be a guarantee in promotions... Or better yet new positions... I will split our club and have a higher archy dependent of a group... To later report back. Simple yet bad ass. 

The allowance of the ranking system that Rockstar has provided to us will be looked upon seriously To make the upmost improvements in our club/crew, which will progressively make us stronger/structured/hit harder and with precise move on the table.
As a new recruit you will immediately be ranked to a representative.... Trusting you will only bring in, the best of the best... Now this is a playstation network only club/crew so that you know. Be sure and ready to move forward with us in our club. To those who are reading and thinking about joining. Keep In mind you are required to assist us in whatever we do frequently... From any activities to taking care of business. we need you at the table deciding who is being demoted or promoted. everything we do is done as a team. I might have leadership but as all leaderships, it shall not be abused. Like I mentioned before, we are a Democratic Party...

mobsterpowell
  • mobsterpowell

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:55 PM

LOCATION UK TYPE ERROR

Lance_Vance89
  • Lance_Vance89

Vance Crime Family Co:CEO

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:13 PM

Looks promising. If you want a Swedish viking in your crew i'll be glad to join!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users