Photo

The police cheat at 5 stars!

15 replies to this topic
CkGordon
  • CkGordon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:13 PM

Hello. I'm a long time lurker that made an account just to find out WTF is going on with this. I've beaten the game and decided to evade a 5 star wanted level in free roam just because. So I visit ammunation and load up max ammo, max body armor, steal a chopper and head to a skyscraper in downtown LS with no roof access. A couple rockets into traffic quickly gets the police attention and shooting down a few choppers gets me 5 stars. So I hop in my chopper and I'm off to lose the stars but thats the thing! Watching the radar the police helicopters know EXACTLY where you are even when you're out of sight. They will home in on you every time and even flying out over open ocean a police chopper would magically spawn RIGHT on me instantly spotting me again. Didn't help that all the gunfire was causing my chopper to keep dying midflight and eventually I crashed down in some shallow water swam to shore and got lit up by the 3 police helicopters.

Has ANYBODY been able to evade 5 stars in free roam? If so how did you do it?

ballainthisbitch
  • ballainthisbitch

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:16 PM

the police system in gta 5 is f*cked up

• DwnShft2Xcelr8 likes this

Jetpack5000
  • Jetpack5000

I GOT IT

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:18 PM

the police system in gta 5 is f*cked up

agree

ralf_s
  • ralf_s

Prankster

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:19 PM

Someone went into the long railway tunnel near "Popular St" on the East side of town and that seemed to work after a while.

CkGordon
  • CkGordon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:24 PM

Someone went into the long railway tunnel near "Popular St" on the East side of town and that seemed to work after a while.

Hmm... I wonder if the subway construction area would be a good place to run. Maybe have a huge shootout on the freeway then dip underground. Only problem is everytime I go down there I get lost and can't find my way back out >_<

DrandonBavis
  • DrandonBavis

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:27 PM

Well at 5 stars the military is now involved. You're obviously a terroristic threat to the country. So the military appropriately uses their airspace monitor so they always know here you are in a helicopter or plane. You'd probably need to be franklin driving a car if you have any hopes of getting out alive, but it's not easy... Why are you complaining because it's hard? Without a challenge, what's the point yo?

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:28 PM

So I hop in my chopper and I'm off to lose the stars but thats the thing! Watching the radar the police helicopters know EXACTLY where you are even when you're out of sight. They will home in on you every time and even flying out over open ocean a police chopper would magically spawn RIGHT on me instantly spotting me again.

Helicopters make noise so cops can hear you. This is normal unless cops spawn 5 miles away and somehow know where you are.

Vega Fve
  • Vega Fve

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:29 PM

After 3 stars, going underground is the key to evading cops.

CkGordon
  • CkGordon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:29 PM

Well at 5 stars the military is now involved. You're obviously a terroristic threat to the country. So the military appropriately uses their airspace monitor so they always know here you are in a helicopter or plane. You'd probably need to be franklin driving a car if you have any hopes of getting out alive, but it's not easy... Why are you complaining because it's hard? Without a challenge, what's the point yo?

I'm not complaining that its too hard. And I really wouldn't have a problem with the choppers knowing where I am if they wouldnt magically spawn close enough to spot me. At least give me a chance to outrun them in the air.

CkGordon
  • CkGordon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:31 PM

I guess I'll just have to keep scouting out locations til I find one near a good underground getaway route. Oh well. Still having a blast with the game! :D

tenpennyisplainevil
  • tenpennyisplainevil

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:34 PM

Jump on the train and take cover. It works. 

alfonsogomezmontoya
  • alfonsogomezmontoya

The Hunter

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:34 PM

i miss military chase at six stars..... :(

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:38 PM

i miss military chase at six stars..... :(

They give chase but only if you're near their base kind of sucks cause I wanted them to chase me all the way back into los santos :(

xarichiex
  • xarichiex

Rabeat

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:42 PM

just got to be pro

riksterinto
  • riksterinto

Trick

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 08:16 PM

Best bet is to hide once you are out of police sights.  If you keep moving, it's likely you will run into the popo again if you have a high wanted level.

Train tunnels can be fairly effective as well as bushes or balconies. While in the air, moving erratically seems to help stay out of sight(keep changing course and altitude and watch the radar to stay out of the popo cones).

Thejamman123
  • Thejamman123

LEAVE ROCKSTAR ALONE!!

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 08:25 PM

I'm not complaining that its too hard. And I really wouldn't have a problem with the choppers knowing where I am if they wouldnt magically spawn close enough to spot me. At least give me a chance to outrun them in the air.

I dont think that he's complaining  saying that its too hard, I think he and many other people are complaining about how the police spawn in random places, or just appear out of nowhere.

I like many other people have had police cars just appear at the top of mount Chiliad.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users