Photo

I just came from reddit and...

28 replies to this topic
Jonathandavinci
  • Jonathandavinci

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:18 PM

All I saw was praise for the game o.o Im starting to get really worried about this forum ...
  • JimmyDaMoney likes this

Vega Fve
  • Vega Fve

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:27 PM

So this forum is officially worse than Reddit?

bth_mother-of-god-meme_large.jpg

Themonsterhunter
  • Themonsterhunter

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:31 PM

132321461702-Hank_Hill_likes_this.png

DIGGOO
  • DIGGOO

лол

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:32 PM

>Reddit = Praising Grand Theft Auto
>GTAForums = Bitching about everything
wat is this

kasper2212
  • kasper2212

Thug

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:32 PM

>Reddit = Praising Grand Theft Auto
>GTAForums = Bitching about everything
wat is this

True

Johan
  • Johan

• Members
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:33 PM

Because Reddit is filled with karma ego douches lol, if the game wasn't as huge as it is they would be making fun of it.

And on GTAForums the ones that enjoy it are literally playing it as we speak, and replying to threads where people bash it.

• Distrom likes this

BettyBlueGT
  • BettyBlueGT

Thug

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:35 PM

I used to make fun of Saints Row.. Now I'm making fun of Saints Row and GTA 5.. 

• JimmyDaMoney likes this

Munx
  • Munx

Homie

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:43 PM

Your life sounds like a blast.

• JoeB and Ola441 like this

Napalmbrain
  • Napalmbrain

What is Buzz?

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:46 PM

Please keep in mind that these forums are filled with spoiled kids who aren't even old enough to be here or to be playing this game.

• toasty030, swagbucks and JimmyDaMoney like this

CryptReaperDorian
  • CryptReaperDorian

Boss

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:46 PM

The biggest fans are also to be the biggest critics.

CM-
  • CM-

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 08:01 PM

That's true. Ungratefulness.

Jonathandavinci
  • Jonathandavinci

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 September 2013 - 04:17 PM

Yup seems like it... What can you do when parents buy this for whiny little kids

GTAIsMyLove
  • GTAIsMyLove

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 04:20 PM

we are big fans of the series and we want it to be heading to a good direction thats why we criticize it....critique is good.

JimmyDaMoney
  • JimmyDaMoney

GYP Squad

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 04:26 PM

GRAND THEFT ROW: ALIEN WHITEHOUSE SIM 5 WAS AMAZING, ANYBODY WHO DISAGREES IS A H8R AND A TROLL AND A NOOB.

Ryder_from_the_grave
  • Ryder_from_the_grave

Land of the Heartless

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 04:29 PM

critique is good.

very true,only if it's used correctly..

KillaDanny
  • KillaDanny

Lone Wolf

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 04:34 PM Edited by KillaDanny, 29 September 2013 - 04:38 PM.

we are big fans of the series and we want it to be heading to a good direction thats why we criticize it....critique is good.

If critique is good why are people whining about it in a forum instead of sending messages to rockstar? Are we ones that gonna fix it ? I don't understand this people's logic these days

GTAIsMyLove
  • GTAIsMyLove

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 04:39 PM

If critique is good why are people whining about it in a forum instead of sending messages to rockstar? Are we ones that gonna fix it ? I don't understand this people's logic these days

who said people are not sending messages to rockstar?? its obvious they are receiving many messages and feedback

but this is also a gta forum no?? in here we are talking about the game so its normal people discuss the cons and pros

Blitzkriegboom2
  • Blitzkriegboom2

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 04:46 PM

reddit is much better (more intelligent)

KillaDanny
  • KillaDanny

Lone Wolf

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 04:48 PM

who said people are not sending messages to rockstar?? its obvious they are receiving many messages and feedback

but this is also a gta forum no?? in here we are talking about the game so its normal people discuss the cons and pros

Discussing? Half of the topics I see are angry kids hating on everything the game has... Has been a while since I saw a decent topic arguing about why something is bad about the game and why something is good about the game..

igrvks
  • igrvks

Proto Hipster

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:03 PM

Discussing? Half of the topics I see are angry kids hating on everything the game has... Has been a while since I saw a decent topic arguing about why something is bad about the game and why something is good about the game..

...and the other half is the kids like you who complain about people complaining?

KillaDanny
  • KillaDanny

Lone Wolf

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:18 PM Edited by KillaDanny, 29 September 2013 - 06:19 PM.

...and the other half is the kids like you who complain about people complaining?

half of the kids? I was talking about topics wtf are you on boy... learn how to read before you try to start an argument with someone boy

Edward-Is-A-Flunky45
  • Edward-Is-A-Flunky45

Frazy as Cruck

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:21 PM

Because Reddit is filled with karma ego douches lol, if the game wasn't as huge as it is they would be making fun of it.

And on GTAForums the ones that enjoy it are literally playing it as we speak, and replying to threads where people bash it.

Reddit is better than fagchan and 9fag which is where everyone in this forum comes from.

Afusensi
  • Afusensi

BUSTED!

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:23 PM

That's true. Ungratefulness.

Consumers dont have to be greatfull, they spend money. And who will go make a topic on how great the game is when you can play it instead?

LateNightNeons
  • LateNightNeons

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:34 PM

I don't know what's worse. People that don't understand the difference between critique and plain bitching or that they consider bitching a valid critique.  

Rickin10
  • Rickin10

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:37 PM

So the point of this thread is..what exactly?   

Praising the game is the correct/intelligent thing, whilst criticising it makes you a whiny crybaby.  K, I am now educated, thanks.

Filthy1977
  • Filthy1977

ADI RepoMan

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:39 PM

Tell me more of this......... My phone is turned off, I have just opened a fresh bag of popcorn and am waiting...........

ElectricEchoes
  • ElectricEchoes

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:48 PM

I post on reddit too, but it has to be said, there can be no conflicting views regarding anything on there. Anything that goes against the general consensus gets downvoted into oblivion. The GTAV/Gaming subreddits are no different to the circle-jerking posts we see in the politics subreddit.

The difference on forums is that trolls/haters get a lot more people taking the bait, hence why they get a lot more exposure. It has nothing to do with different websites, different mindframes. It's different structure, different content and exposure.

• Ermac. likes this

assmillk
  • assmillk

Homie

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:52 PM

i basically switched over from this forum to reddit just because most of the threads here are complaints.  At reddit, it's almost all cool sh*t about the game that i can enjoy watching and reading.

KillaDanny
  • KillaDanny

Lone Wolf

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:19 PM

i basically switched over from this forum to reddit just because most of the threads here are complaints.  At reddit, it's almost all cool sh*t about the game that i can enjoy watching and reading.

Yeah it's hard to find stuff like that in here :(

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users