Quantcast

» «
Photo

Is GTA V the game of the generation for you?

155 replies to this topic

Poll: Is GTA V the game of the generation for you? (229 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you think GTA V is the game of the generation for you?

1. Of korz ids da best game of de generation (122 votes [53.28%])

Percentage of vote: 53.28%

2. Nah you stupid nigga, der ar oder much betta games out der (70 votes [30.57%])

Percentage of vote: 30.57%

3. I dunno yet fool, I still wait for sum games in dis creyzy generation bro (37 votes [16.16%])

Percentage of vote: 16.16%

Vote Guests cannot vote
redx165
  • redx165

Making the GTA fanboys dance

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:56 PM Edited by redx165, 28 September 2013 - 07:02 PM.

GTA V is, unfortunately, not the game of the generation for me (although, GTA: Online has some chances!).

It's great, but I have more special feelings towards games like Red Dead Redemption, Journey or Skyrim.

RDR and TLOU >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GTA V. Maybe GTA O can fix this broken game. 

TLOU was a great game with an emotional and epic storyline but I prefer GTA V because I had much more fun playing it... and that's what games are all about, having fun....

I played and beat the Last of Us 3 times cause I enjoy the game. It is fun. GTA is filled with a broken cop system ( Rampages ain't as fun ), too many linear restrictions, not a lot of fresh content.

I want to play both The Last of Us and Red Dead Redemption again but am waiting on GTA Online which better not be a disappointment. If it is I'm not wasting my time on another GTA games ( Oh wait they should call it Sims with guns )

@TheMoster I never played Skyrim cause I'm not a huge fan of RPG games. 

I didn't find the cop system broke, they are just more realistic (considering that's what eveyrone wants nowadays) but hey everyone with his own opinion

How is it realistic to shoot someone on top of a mountain with NO ONE around and getting a wanted level before the body hits the ground? How do cops know where I'm hiding? I lose them and go to a spot no one would no where to find me yet you see the cops going right to my spot. Then cops can shoot me while I'm speeding past them at 100 MPH. Not realistic at all. Its a broken system that should be fix. 

Also the health is WAY TOO low. 5 bullets to kill me without armor and 7-8 with armor. Having cops that are Navy Seals makes it less fun to rampage. Plus the Rhino sucks and needs more armor. 

scrublord
  • scrublord

Certified Fresh

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:58 PM

99% of the games this generation sucked dick.

KemistiOMG
  • KemistiOMG

Science, Bitch!

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:00 PM

To the maker of poll by looking the answers: Are you 12 or just a tard?

KillaDanny
  • KillaDanny

Lone Wolf

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:01 PM

GTA V is, unfortunately, not the game of the generation for me (although, GTA: Online has some chances!).

It's great, but I have more special feelings towards games like Red Dead Redemption, Journey or Skyrim.

TLOU was a great game with an emotional and epic storyline but I prefer GTA V because I had much more fun playing it... and that's what games are all about, having fun....

I played and beat the Last of Us 3 times cause I enjoy the game. It is fun. GTA is filled with a broken cop system ( Rampages ain't as fun ), too many linear restrictions, not a lot of fresh content.

I want to play both The Last of Us and Red Dead Redemption again but am waiting on GTA Online which better not be a disappointment. If it is I'm not wasting my time on another GTA games ( Oh wait they should call it Sims with guns )

I didn't find the cop system broke, they are just more realistic (considering that's what eveyrone wants nowadays) but hey everyone with his own opinion

How is it realistic to shoot someone on top of a mountain with NO ONE around and getting a wanted level before the body hits the ground? How do cops know where I'm hiding? I lose them and go to a spot no one would no where to find me yet you see the cops going right to my spot. Then cops can shoot me while I'm speeding past them at 100 MPH. Not realistic at all. Its a broken system that should be fix. 

that happened in every gta releaed until today, what's the big suprise? 

Zancudo
  • Zancudo

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • Poland

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:01 PM

I'm a healthy above-12-years-old white male, why?

KemistiOMG
  • KemistiOMG

Science, Bitch!

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:06 PM

please tell me what the f*cking language are those answers?

KemistiOMG
  • KemistiOMG

Science, Bitch!

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:09 PM

I'm going to say RDR, ME2, BF3, and KOTOR 1 are the games of the generation for me.. Oh and Uncharted 2..  AND STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT!!!!

I wish people would stfu over The Last of Us... It's a god damn zombie game.. We have too many bleeping zombie games already!!!!!!!!

i think you mixed two generations there

Zancudo
  • Zancudo

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • Poland

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:10 PM

sss 8s  u

calearne
  • calearne

GTAO is a complete abomination compared to GTA IV multiplayer.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:12 PM

Well I was going to vote but I couldn't properly see through the obnoxious text.

Anyways, I think Just Cause 2 was the best game of this gen with GTAV coming in second.

bish0p2004
  • bish0p2004

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:14 PM Edited by bish0p2004, 28 September 2013 - 07:16 PM.

I disagree about RDR. It's one of R* best sandbox/open world games since SA.

If that game only had one noticeable flaw, it would be that you couldn't form posse's in single player....oh, and the ending.

Otherwise, it was a superb game and the only R* game that should have 10's for this gen.

Well rdr is amazing never said its not, but its not without its flaws, also ebing a western fan prolly sweetens the game for you. But i stick to my oppinion that gat5 is better, better money for time value, the 3 character mechanic is new and well executed and he game stays consistent in its super hero main characters were as in rdr the ending is horribile for more reasons than just how sad it was, i found the games logic broen by the ending since we single handedly clear badit hideouts frequently but instead of holding up in the barn he calls a stupid marthyr one?!

Also we cant judge gta5 yet really cause if they pull online well it will be amazing, gta4`s online was an afterthough and rdr showed the potential, so if the updates come frequent gta online will double the value of the game.
Oh, I'm not saying that you didn't say that it wasn't an amazing game...just that it has other reasons for being great other than just being the only western out.

Same as the AC series. They are period games, but that alone isn't the reason they are great (although I love 3, I want it to be known that I'm mostly talking about 2 as it is generally considered the best).

Also, yes I like westerns, but I prefer present day games more.

redx165
  • redx165

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:28 PM

that happened in every gta releaed until today, what's the big suprise? 

Getting shot by the police going a 100 MPH and taking damage only started with this GTA game. 

Every GTA game before IV has it so the cops can't shoot you or give you any damage when entering a vehicle or in it. GTA IV can but the cops couldn't shoot for sh*t and the amount of health you got was a lot better than V. Now in V you got cops that hardly miss, helicopters that can shoot you while going 100 MPH FIB or NOOSE that hang out vehicles and shoot you. That ok but the amount of health you get isn't. How are you going to make the cops 10 times better and give us lower health? I think you die in one less bullet then RDR and RDR didn't have the best AI system and there was a award that makes the AI miss more. In V nothing like that.

These cops are the hardest and most annoying in any GTA game. I thought the Vice City cops were annoying but they're not even close. 

Zancudo
  • Zancudo

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • Poland

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:31 PM

So, you don't like GTA V because the "cops are too smart"?

TheDon856
  • TheDon856

I am the one who knocks

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:33 PM

I would have to say yes for me.

redx165
  • redx165

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:42 PM

So, you don't like GTA V because the "cops are too smart"?

No I don't like GTA V as much cause the cop system is broken. It doesn't help that you get hardly any health and the cops can shoot like they're Navy Seasl. 

KemistiOMG
  • KemistiOMG

Science, Bitch!

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:46 PM

sss 8s  u

pardon?

TaazR
  • TaazR

$$$

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:50 PM

RDR and Deus Ex: Human Revolution

bonedeth667
  • bonedeth667

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:51 PM

absolutely, hands down breh.

ThatGr
  • ThatGr

Pimp

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:58 PM

GTAV kind of improved on SA, so not V

Lazor Guns
  • Lazor Guns

Fuuma Kanryo!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Concept 2015 [GTA Online: Liberty City Expansion]

Posted 28 September 2013 - 08:00 PM Edited by NightSpectre, 28 September 2013 - 08:00 PM.

TLOU? really? its the best from naughty, but its a much much more focused and controlled experience, it had a very very uniqe ending but the MP was sh*t imo, then again i hate console mp games.

TLOU is great, but it's not a game to last for years, the MP was kind of sh*t to me and then there is the campaing, wich is not worth playing for 3 years more (even if  they will release DLC)

GTA V on the other side well, it will last years, like all previous GTAs did. We haven't touched GTAO yet.

OT: Can't tell yet, I have only played GTA V for like 9 days.

GTA IV last for many years? LOL that's funny. GTA IV didn't last a few weeks after the game was out. SO MANY RETURNS. Only reason you don't see that many with GTA V is cause we're waiting on the Online version. Rockstar really has lost their focus on GTA. They can't compare to last gen games. Their best game this gen was Red Dead Redemption. It was SOMETHING NEW while GTA is the same series with the same sh*t but turning into the Sims with guns. 

Man shut the f**k up, I am so tired you and your sh*t.

redx165
  • redx165

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 28 September 2013 - 08:09 PM

TLOU? really? its the best from naughty, but its a much much more focused and controlled experience, it had a very very uniqe ending but the MP was sh*t imo, then again i hate console mp games.

TLOU is great, but it's not a game to last for years, the MP was kind of sh*t to me and then there is the campaing, wich is not worth playing for 3 years more (even if  they will release DLC)

GTA V on the other side well, it will last years, like all previous GTAs did. We haven't touched GTAO yet.

GTA IV last for many years? LOL that's funny. GTA IV didn't last a few weeks after the game was out. SO MANY RETURNS. Only reason you don't see that many with GTA V is cause we're waiting on the Online version. Rockstar really has lost their focus on GTA. They can't compare to last gen games. Their best game this gen was Red Dead Redemption. It was SOMETHING NEW while GTA is the same series with the same sh*t but turning into the Sims with guns. 

Here's a good example of a Rockstar fanboy or a GTA V fanboy. He can't accept my opinion so he tells me to shut the f*ck up on a forum he has no control over. A forum isn't a place just to talk postive things about GTA V. A forum is a place to discuss how good/bad/and what could be improved in GTA V. 

Also I won't shut the f*ck up and you have NO power to stop me. Have fun reading this and replying with another hateful message cause that's all you can think of cause someone else doesn't have the same opinion as you. 

• Deadly Target, Peregrin Brandytook and 727gta like this

Machine Head
  • Machine Head

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 08:24 PM

Here's a good example of a Rockstar fanboy or a GTA V fanboy. He can't accept my opinion so he tells me to shut the f*ck up on a forum he has no control over. A forum isn't a place just to talk postive things about GTA V. A forum is a place to discuss how good/bad/and what could be improved in GTA V. 

Also I won't shut the f*ck up and you have NO power to stop me. Have fun reading this and replying with another hateful message cause that's all you can think of cause someone else doesn't have the same opinion as you. 

I agree with NightSpectre; shut the f*ck up.

redx165
  • redx165

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 28 September 2013 - 08:26 PM

Or what? Are you crying cause you can't handle my feedback? 

Blacc94
  • Blacc94

G

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 08:33 PM

It hasn't even been out for a month yet lol, how can you decide?

But for now, Skyrim holds the belt for me. GTA 5 didn't disappoint me in any way, my copy must be "1 of the special 1's" lol. I'm sure GTAO will dominate any game worth comparing by a land slide tho!

Machine Head
  • Machine Head

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 08:34 PM

No. You're just really annoying, is all.

redx165
  • redx165

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 28 September 2013 - 08:36 PM

No. You're just really annoying, is all.

I'm annoying cause I'm speaking how I feel about GTA V and am not like you who sucks Rockstar D and thinks the game is flawless?

Da Kno
  • Da Kno

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 08:38 PM

Too many aspects of GTA:V disapointed me.

The story line and the things it bought with it were epic.

But then once you've done that, if someone said to me would you rather play IV or V upon completion just for f*cking about, i'd honestly go with IV.

Police are way too hostile, go up to a fed, press your d-pad right to engage conversation, they'll give you 1 star and try arrest you..

Machine Head
  • Machine Head

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 08:39 PM

I'm annoying cause I'm speaking how I feel about GTA V and am not like you who sucks Rockstar D and thinks the game is flawless?

Could you quote the post in which I stated the game was flawless? Or are you just jumping to conclusions since I told you to shut up? I by no means think GTA V is flawless; you're just really ignorant and annoying. So, once again, shut the f*ck up.

727gta
  • 727gta

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 September 2013 - 08:41 PM

I'll reserve my judgement until GTA:O is out. 

redx165
  • redx165

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 28 September 2013 - 08:42 PM

Could you quote the post in which I stated the game was flawless? Or are you just jumping to conclusions since I told you to shut up? I by no means think GTA V is flawless; you're just really ignorant and annoying. So, once again, shut the f*ck up.

You're telling me to shut the f*ck up cause I'm listing the problems with this game. That makes me think you think the game is flawless. Why don't you shut the f*ck up and leave this thread? I don't like responding to fanboys. You only calling me ignorant and annoying cause I'm not taking Rockstar's D up my ass like you are. 

Immigration
  • Immigration

420 Warrior

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 08:44 PM

No, not even close. 

RDR,FALLOUT 3, OBLIVION, GTA:SA  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GTA V 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users