Nurkic
  • Nurkic

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:27 PM

ps3 > box. 

box is a calculator

PS3 is master race

poster is a fanboy who can't just enjoy gaming.

agreed, you're clearly not much of a debater. the only thing I wish is that one day we have cross platform online so everyone can play together and stop arguing about who's console it better; honestly there's gripes about each one...

cross platform multiplayer would be cool, but then we'd hear about how so and so is "pro" because controller x is better than controller y, we'll honestly never hear the end of it. There's always something.

Why can't we just play games to play games, instead of validating self worth based on which console you've purchased?

On topic, I have both consoles, and I have to say that personally I find the quality of xboxlive and playing online better than on the playstation network. Paying for it isn't that big of a deal, and if you can't afford it, I think there should be bigger priorities in your life.

There is such thing as cross platform gaming. Oh wait not for sh*tbox360 because they can't handle it. Ps3 has plenty of games that you can play cross platform. I play ffxiv with my pc friends all the time. same with Dust 514/eve and others.

Calling it ''sh*tbox360''

Sooo mature.

Nurkic
  • Nurkic

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:31 PM

Lol, not to mention my copy of GTA: V came on one disk because I own the better console of the two, actually gta inspired me to switch since i was going to have to buy a gold card so i traded in my sh*t for a better console that i don't have to pay. BUT, I CHOOSE to pay for because they give me benefits other than a requirement to play online. Well I had no issue installing GTA V but I have read online xbox has had trouble? Weird, and not to mention my 20 gb hard drive since I was dedicated since day 1 wouldn't have had enough space unless I wanted to delete my saves, dlc, and other things needed to play the rest of games in my library, now I own one ps3 game and a ton of games on my 500 gb hard drive! Damn what a choice i made.

Lol.

What choice you made?

What a fanboy...

I'm an Xbox 360/PS3 owner, but I know that those 2 are sh*t (Combined) against the PC.

johndoe666
  • johndoe666

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 08:43 PM

200 ILS in GBP is just under £35, which is the price of Xbox Live. I don't see how you can complain, it's the same price for you as it is for everyone else.

igamedude
  • igamedude

World's Worst Gamer

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 09:39 PM

Xbox has and always will charge for LIVE. Sony will be doing the same on the PS4. They have no need to change their policies because some gamer in Israel believes he's getting ripped off. Paying allows for us to have access to services that operate correctly at all times.

louisvign
  • louisvign

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 09:50 PM

Change you console to the better one.

He already has the Xbox 360 - no point buying a new one, that won't solve anything.

The whole point of Xbox Live Gold is that you can play online with it - far better gaming experience. It's always been like this for all games. Tell me a game you could play online with Silver?

Phantasy Star Universe, you were able to play online without gold.

BeerJ
  • BeerJ

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:05 PM

I think that Xbox should allow you to play online games if you are a former Gold member.
What do you think?

I am sorry but you are really not making much sense. Why as a business would Microsoft do this? That is like saying, "I once had a subscription to Sports Illustrated, it ran out, but they should still send me the magazines" If you don't pay you don't play.

I think however you are just looking to start a pointless argument. 

Or maybe this analogy, just because you pay a whore for sex once doesn't mean you get to "mix the peanut butter" for free forever.

-alx-ndr-
  • -alx-ndr-

Actually joined June 03 2008

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:10 PM

Change you console to the better one.

He already has the Xbox 360 - no point buying a new one, that won't solve anything.

The whole point of Xbox Live Gold is that you can play online with it - far better gaming experience. It's always been like this for all games. Tell me a game you could play online with Silver?

Yes way better by far.   PS3 sucks they have the nerve  to not even make you pay them more money every month and they even let you download demos for free.  They also have a bluray player, like who would want one of those in this day and age.....

None of those points say anything about the quality of online

The quality of online is exactly the same... microsoft don't have exclusive DLC or anything so you might as well get a PS3.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users