» «
Photo

Xbox buzzkilled my GTA Online mood...

66 replies to this topic
LeeKuper
  • LeeKuper

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 01:35 PM Edited by LeeKuper, 28 September 2013 - 01:45 PM.

Well, I finished the story and all that sh*t, I take a look at the tabs that require online access and they tell me that I don't have the correct permissions to access them. I take a look at the internet and I deduced that I need Xbox LIVE Gold. Anyways, since I live in Israel sh*t is overpriced. I bought GTA V for 400 ILS (Which should be like 200 ILS), but it was well worth it. BUT after I see that to play the glorious online mode I need to spend another f*cking 211 ILS or something around that price.

TL;DR Version

I bought GTA V for 400 ILS (Yes, I live in Israel) which should have costed like 200 ILS, THEN I find out that I need Xbox LIVE Gold membership to play the online mode which is another 200 ILS.

I think that Xbox should allow you to play online games if you are a former Gold member.

This is an outrage, to my opinion. What do you think?

Hypsteer
  • Hypsteer

The Activist

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 01:42 PM Edited by Hypsteer, 28 September 2013 - 01:44 PM.

I think that Xbox should allow you to play online games if you are a former Gold member. This is an outrage, to my opinion.

Somebody+call+the+sWAT+team+someone+just

• bostonsas likes this

Lance_Vance89
  • Lance_Vance89

Vance Crime Family Co:CEO

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 September 2013 - 01:50 PM

Change you console to the better one.

• Stockingz likes this

jdowning
  • jdowning

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:10 PM Edited by jdowning, 28 September 2013 - 02:10 PM.

He already has the Xbox 360 - no point buying a new one, that won't solve anything.

The whole point of Xbox Live Gold is that you can play online with it - far better gaming experience. It's always been like this for all games. Tell me a game you could play online with Silver?

Munx
  • Munx

Homie

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:10 PM

As far as online is concerned xbox is actually the better one :p

As for changing consoles its alot more expensive then gold membership :p

Black Sunshine
  • Black Sunshine

You made me master of the world where you exist

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:43 PM

Are you complaining that you can't use Xbox Live because you can't pay for it? So you think that Microsoft should allow you to play if you WERE a member?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

• Don 'de Medici', Kalikid707 and Hypsteer like this

smokey__
  • smokey__

High Hopes

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:51 PM Edited by smokey__, 28 September 2013 - 02:52 PM.

He already has the Xbox 360 - no point buying a new one, that won't solve anything.

The whole point of Xbox Live Gold is that you can play online with it - far better gaming experience. It's always been like this for all games. Tell me a game you could play online with Silver?

Yes way better by far.   PS3 sucks they have the nerve  to not even make you pay them more money every month and they even let you download demos for free.  They also have a bluray player, like who would want one of those in this day and age.....

• -alx-ndr- likes this

tre288
  • tre288

Trick

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:00 PM

Yes way better by far.   PS3 sucks they have the nerve  to not even make you pay them more money every month and they even let you download demos for free.  They also have a bluray player, like who would want one of those in this day and age.....

None of those points say anything about the quality of online

SkyArmor
  • SkyArmor

i like trains

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:07 PM

ps3 > box. 

box is a calculator

PS3 is master race

wahgah
  • wahgah

Lost In Postion

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:08 PM

have had both systems and the lack of a difference(for me) online made me decide to stick with the free service because i always preferred playstation  seeing as how i grew up with it. Also to the guy who posted that it is cheaper to buy a membership, its only cheaper right now; console with no charge is cheaper in the long run...

tre288
  • tre288

Trick

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:09 PM

ps3 > box. 

box is a calculator

PS3 is master race

poster is a fanboy who can't just enjoy gaming.

Hypsteer
  • Hypsteer

The Activist

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:12 PM

Is this thread really about to turn into a console war? Fanboys... Go get some pussy please...

wahgah
  • wahgah

Lost In Postion

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:13 PM

ps3 > box. 

box is a calculator

PS3 is master race

agreed, you're clearly not much of a debater. the only thing I wish is that one day we have cross platform online so everyone can play together and stop arguing about who's console it better; honestly there's gripes about each one...

• tre288 likes this

tre288
  • tre288

Trick

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:19 PM Edited by tre288, 28 September 2013 - 03:28 PM.

ps3 > box. 

box is a calculator

PS3 is master race

agreed, you're clearly not much of a debater. the only thing I wish is that one day we have cross platform online so everyone can play together and stop arguing about who's console it better; honestly there's gripes about each one...

cross platform multiplayer would be cool, but then we'd hear about how so and so is "pro" because controller x is better than controller y, we'll honestly never hear the end of it. There's always something.

Why can't we just play games to play games, instead of validating self worth based on which console you've purchased?

On topic, I have both consoles, and I have to say that personally I find the quality of xboxlive and playing online better than on the playstation network. Paying for it isn't that big of a deal, and if you can't afford it, I think there should be bigger priorities in your life.

Splinter02
  • Splinter02

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:20 PM

I think that Xbox should allow you to play online games if you are a former Gold member. This is an outrage, to my opinion.

LOL so just because you were a member in the past means you should have the same privileges as people who still pay?

ThatRandomGuy42
  • ThatRandomGuy42

Survey Corps

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:59 PM

Dude, all Xbox members are in the same boat. What makes you so f*cking special?

• ONEkingscar likes this

CresantMoon
  • CresantMoon

Under the willows

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:03 PM

I bought gold, heck even more memory just to play GTA 5. So don't complain. I'm not even that well off. 

Munx
  • Munx

Homie

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:13 PM

have had both systems and the lack of a difference(for me) online made me decide to stick with the free service because i always preferred playstation  seeing as how i grew up with it. Also to the guy who posted that it is cheaper to buy a membership, its only cheaper right now; console with no charge is cheaper in the long run...

Not when the consoles will be replaced within a year, no.

kopkiller666
  • kopkiller666

I kill Police Officers

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:25 PM

ps3 > box. 

box is a calculator

PS3 is master race

cross platform multiplayer would be cool, but then we'd hear about how so and so is "pro" because controller x is better than controller y, we'll honestly never hear the end of it. There's always something.

Why can't we just play games to play games, instead of validating self worth based on which console you've purchased?

On topic, I have both consoles, and I have to say that personally I find the quality of xboxlive and playing online better than on the playstation network. Paying for it isn't that big of a deal, and if you can't afford it, I think there should be bigger priorities in your life.

There is such thing as cross platform gaming. Oh wait not for sh*tbox360 because they can't handle it. Ps3 has plenty of games that you can play cross platform. I play ffxiv with my pc friends all the time. same with Dust 514/eve and others.

RDR-Detox
  • RDR-Detox

lllNamelesslll

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:56 PM

Just buy a xbox live gold card online.

There's a lot of online stores that sell them for damn near half of what MS is selling them for, and a lot of the stores will just email you the redeem code so you wont have to wait OR pay for shipping :)

Creyes One
  • Creyes One

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:12 PM

ps3 > box. 

box is a calculator
PS3 is master race

There is such thing as cross platform gaming. Oh wait not for sh*tbox360 because they can't handle it. Ps3 has plenty of games that you can play cross platform. I play ffxiv with my pc friends all the time. same with Dust 514/eve and others.

Dude get your facts straight Xbox can handle cross platform playing but MS refuses to do it...

Xb1 won't support Cross platforms either do you really think its because it can't handle it? It's just against Xbox Policy and they won't budge.

It's one think to hate a console and that's cool but don't be making straight up lies....it has nothing to do with hardware or networking not handling it.

Xbox PS3 and PC could all play together but the companies won't allow it, except PC and PS

QuestLove
  • QuestLove

Comrade

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:30 PM

Well welcome to the struggle.

33oH
  • 33oH

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:35 PM

That what you get for living in the land of the jews lol. im sorry but you set yourself up for that one. complaining about prices and saying you should be allowed to play without a gold membership. wow

33oH
  • 33oH

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:38 PM

Dude, all Xbox members are in the same boat. What makes you so f*cking special?

he lives in isreal what other reason do you need? lol im not trying to sound racist but come on does he know how stereotypical he sounds like.

DarkFalcon95
  • DarkFalcon95

Thug

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:41 PM

Well...Uhh. I thought it was pretty obvious you needed a gold account to play online.

_KC
  • _KC

A Buck 30 on Black Ice The Fast Life

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:43 PM

You should know as an XBOX gamer you need Gold to play online. I don't agree with it but that shouldn't be news.

You shouldn't however need a paid account to upload photos to snapmatic and check stat rankings. If I could go back I would've got a PS3 instead.

ZombCreations
  • ZombCreations

Playa

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:19 PM

What a stupid crybaby cop out topic. What games have you played on live without gold? Quit acting surprised retard.

LeeKuper
  • LeeKuper

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:30 PM

Well, basically I got the game AND the console itself. If you think of it, it wouldn't really make sense paying FURTHER.

It's like getting a pirated game, you can play SP and all, but not MP.

DeadstarHorizon
  • DeadstarHorizon

Claude Speed's Father

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:32 PM

FANBOY sh*t HURRRRRRRRRRRR

Get a pc/360/Wii/Ps3 so you can sit back and snicker while you decide which fantastic gaming platform you're going to play next.

If your parents will buy you that many.

Hypsteer
  • Hypsteer

The Activist

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:33 PM

Nothing you can do broddo, Invest in a PS4 so you won't have to feel raped when it comes to multiplayer then...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users