Quantcast

» «
Photo

Have you played a game since you got GTA V that wasn't GTA V?

93 replies to this topic
Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• BUSTED!
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:55 AM

EFLC since last week. The GTA V driving experience got stale so I sold it and reverted to a game with a better one.

You sold a game, which for one has the main theme as 'crime' and not 'racing' just because the driving was bad? I don't know whether to laugh or cringe at this.

C'mon Ace. You're smarter than that. Grand Theft Auto. You spend most of the time driving cars, so your point about the game being crime focused is moot.

Fair enough but I know people who said that they didn't like the driving but still had the game and by selling the game he is going too far IMO.

Rewas
  • Rewas

To Derp or not to Derp....

• The Yardies
  • Lithuania
  • April Fools Winner 2015
    3rd Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2014
    Best Snapmatic [Scenery] 2013

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:21 PM

GTA Online :3

But if serious, I've played Sid Meier's Civilization 5 and a bit of Minecraft. Nothing else.. I still spend more time on GTA V though.

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:31 PM

I Spent most of this morning playing, Payday 2 demo.
Really liking it, except for some server issues.

I'm sure there is a way to keep anyone from setting off alarms but I haven't done it yet.
Always end up in a war with the police.

cactus.
  • cactus.

king sh*t of f*ck mountain

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Macau

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:39 PM

I really need to play something different. It's only been GTA V since September 17th and, frankly, I'm kinda getting burnt out on it. Multiplayer has become a bit stale, but I really want to get 100% in single player before moving on to something else. 

Luckily I'll get Hotline Miami tonight when the PS store updates, so I'll check that sh*t out. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users