Photo

Bounty hunting is absolutely BULLsh*t

31 replies to this topic
-TommyVercetti-
  • -TommyVercetti-

@Vercetti Estate

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:48 AM

There is bounty hunting missions for Trevor (4 of them) and you have 2 options you can kill the criminal or take him to the "Maude" (The woman who gives you the missions)

If you bring them to Maude you will get more money so I brought all of them to her but here is the thing. When you go and catch the criminal you point your gun at him and he follows you anywhere even though you stop pointing your gun at him. 

And when you get in the car he comes and sits near you and he has no handcuffs.

R* Logic.. -_-

Not a single criminal would sit with his bounty hunter without attempting to escape or kill the hunter in order to save himself from going to prison.

They should've added handcuffs or at least they should've made the ability to put the criminal in the back of your cars trunk to transport him securely.

What a pile of bullsh*t, this thing is easy to make yet they didn't do it for no reason, laziness at its best

• ShinobiFixer likes this

geobst
  • geobst

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:49 AM

Don't do them then?

AndrewDeSanta
  • AndrewDeSanta

Republitarian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:54 AM

We all know the reason you want handcuffs ;) don't try and cover it up.

• mufc786 likes this

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • England
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:55 AM

There is bounty hunting missions for Trevor (4 of them) and you have 2 options you can kill the criminal or take him to the "Maude" (The woman who gives you the missions)

If you bring them to Maude you will get more money so I brought all of them to her but here is the thing. When you go and catch the criminal you point your gun at him and he follows you anywhere even though you stop pointing your gun at him. 

R* Logic.. -_-

Not a single criminal would sit with his bounty hunter without attempting to escape or kill the hunter in order to save himself from going to prison.

They should've added handcuffs or at least they should've made the ability to put the criminal in the back of your cars trunk to transport him securely.

What a pile of bullsh*t, this thing is easy to make yet they didn't do it for no reason, laziness at its best

Ok, so its seems that R* didn't seem to put a lot more effort into bounty hunting as you would of liked. I understand that the way it works isnt really realistic but then again is collecting spaceship parts realistic?

Soadisthebest
  • Soadisthebest

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:58 AM

You know whats absolute bullsh*t? Dying and respawning 5 seconds later.

• handoverfist likes this

Staten
  • Staten

Big Homie

• Members
  • None
  • Poetic Prowess [General Chat]

Posted 28 September 2013 - 11:03 AM Edited by Staten, 28 September 2013 - 11:09 AM.

Also what's with this being able to carry an arsenal of weapons bullsh*t? 

Not a single criminal would be able to run while carrying three different types of assault rifle, a rocket launcher and mini gun. 

They should've had that if the player started to run, the character should automatically drop all their weapons to enable them to run.

What a pile of bullsh*t, this thing is easy to make yet they didn't do it for no reason, laziness at its best :sarcasm:

• ShinobiFixer likes this

Ola441
  • Ola441

Hustler

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 11:04 AM

I kinda agree because I thought I'd be able to tie em up n bundle them into my boot but it's like a childish game of cops and robbers. Still playable though and I love the searching without a map.

geobst
  • geobst

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 September 2013 - 11:05 AM

Not a single criminal would be able to run while carrying three different types of assault rifle, a rocket launcher and mini gun. 

They should've had that if the player started to run, the character should automatically drop all their weapons to enable them to run.

If you don't like this, why consider yourself a GTA fan? This has been the same in each and every GTA.

malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 11:08 AM

I liked them, just wish there more...maybe on GTA online. :)

Blacc94
  • Blacc94

G

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 11:12 AM

If you don't like this, why consider yourself a GTA fan? This has been the same in each and every GTA.

He's being sarcastic.

ColePhelps27
  • ColePhelps27

Prankster

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 11:19 AM

Only 4?

sabbathfan
  • sabbathfan

Thug

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 11:21 AM

Jesus f*cking Christ

Juzt
  • Juzt

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 11:40 AM

Every post you've made in this thread has been of a high level of retard. well done.

snacker111
  • snacker111

GTA

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:34 PM

i can agree that Rockstar are probably fat lazy idiots that failed at everything so they decided to make video games for a living.

FearTheLiving
  • FearTheLiving

Giovane D'onore

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:38 PM

Yeah I didn't like that either so I shot them in the foot to justify if they tried to runaway Trevor would finish the job/make it difficult to think about running away. Also have to look at the people he's getting they aren't the brightest of folk either.

Forzum
  • Forzum

Fossy

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:40 PM

lol...

RuiRuichi
  • RuiRuichi

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:43 PM

You're right but this is trevor we are talking about. Put yourself in the bounties' place and imagine sitting beside a total psycho with balding hair, blood under his nails, under the influence of meth and coke, might be drunk, a face that shows he hasn't slept for days, dirty shirt with blood stains, or sometimes just wearing his briefs. I know for one thing I would rather go to prison than end up as human stew.

Hardcore1982
  • Hardcore1982

Dirty Harry

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:43 PM Edited by Hardcore1982, 28 September 2013 - 12:44 PM.

Put them in the trunk and miss the conversation Trevor has with these guys?

For me :"Hell no!"

Handcuffs could be a possibility but it wasn't a gamebreaker for me. Yes it is a little odd, but I can live with it.

PHOENIXZERO
  • PHOENIXZERO

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:47 PM

After RDR it was definitely disappointing though not as much as their removing Vigilante missions.

Mockage
  • Mockage

Fljótavík

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:50 PM

It's Grand Theft Auto; not "Dog the Bounty hunter: the video game".

Morons like yourself whine about the most petty, dumbest things ever. You seem to forget that this is - as I've said - Grand theft auto. It's a video game. It's not realistic. How hard is that for you to register into that tiny skull of yours?

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEAST

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 September 2013 - 01:20 PM

they know better than to try to get away from trevor

• MagicNarcosis likes this

-TommyVercetti-
  • -TommyVercetti-

@Vercetti Estate

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:05 PM

Don't do them then?

I did them because I want to complete the game to its fullest if I can.

I liked them, just wish there more...maybe on GTA online. :)

I didn't say I hated it, I liked the idea of bounty hunting too, the thing I'm saying is criminals should be tied with rope, or handcuffed or putted in the trunk.

R* Logic.. -_-

Ok, so its seems that R* didn't seem to put a lot more effort into bounty hunting as you would of liked. I understand that the way it works isnt really realistic but then again is collecting spaceship parts realistic?

It is NOT, but it is MORE realistic than criminal sitting NEAR you in the car and not attempting to kill or escape you.....

Also space ship part is stupid yeah, but it doesn't diminish the gaming experience like this and ruins the feeling.

What a pile of bullsh*t, this thing is easy to make yet they didn't do it for no reason, laziness at its best :sarcasm:

If you are serious with this you are total idiot, if not you are a douche, we want them to ENHANCE the GAMING EXPERIENCE not diminish, so noone questions this kind of unrealistic stuff because it increases the gaming experience. But criminal without any cuffs, sitting to his hunter is not realistic AND it DOESN'T ENHANCE the GAMING EXPERIENCE? got it lil'brain?

Yeah I didn't like that either so I shot them in the foot to justify if they tried to runaway Trevor would finish the job/make it difficult to think about running away. Also have to look at the people he's getting they aren't the brightest of folk either.

Some of them had guns, and even if you are not the brightest of folk ANYONE who gets caught by a bounty hunter WILL TRY TO ESCAPE to save his ass, noone wants to go jail. Even harmless person would do anything out of desperation to save himself, you know it too mate.

You're right but this is trevor we are talking about. Put yourself in the bounties' place and imagine sitting beside a total psycho with balding hair, blood under his nails, under the influence of meth and coke, might be drunk, a face that shows he hasn't slept for days, dirty shirt with blood stains, or sometimes just wearing his briefs. I know for one thing I would rather go to prison than end up as human stew.

Who gives a damn who my hunter is, I would still try my chance to escape if I'm not tied, try to run away or make the car crash etc. Even if my hunter was a navy seal. This doesn't make a difference nor excuse.

After RDR it was definitely disappointing though not as much as their removing Vigilante missions.

This ^^^ We had rope to tie them or catch them and secure ourselves from criminal so he can't run or hurt us.

It's Grand Theft Auto; not "Dog the Bounty hunter: the video game".

Morons like yourself whine about the most petty, dumbest things ever. You seem to forget that this is - as I've said - Grand theft auto. It's a video game. It's not realistic. How hard is that for you to register into that tiny skull of yours?

You are an idiot, this is why we can't have nice things. Than they should remove golf too because this is not "Tiger woods" right? You dumbass bitch. Anything extra is good if it enhances the gameplay so screw you.

iEatzNiggletz
  • iEatzNiggletz

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:10 PM

i can agree that Rockstar are probably fat lazy idiots that failed at everything so they decided to make video games for a living.

okay yeah, that's why these guys are LAUGHING all the way to the bank with YOUR money that you SPENT on this game. There making waaaaay more money than you so just shut the f*ck up.

-TommyVercetti-
  • -TommyVercetti-

@Vercetti Estate

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:11 PM

okay yeah, that's why these guys are LAUGHING all the way to the bank with YOUR money that you SPENT on this game. There making waaaaay more money than you so just shut the f*ck up.

Don't feed the troll man

iEatzNiggletz
  • iEatzNiggletz

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:12 PM

Don't feed the troll man

i jus want him to realize on how stupid his statement is.

archiebunker
  • archiebunker

Working Class Hero

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:30 PM

Has anyone bitched about how you need to go to a barber in order to GROW hair instead of it happening as time passes? I'm just wondering at what Nitpick DEFCON level we're at on the forums today.

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:37 PM

Move along people nothing to see here. Just another sh*tty topic from Tommy...
  • KillaDanny likes this

jetpackhunt2
  • jetpackhunt2

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:37 PM

Don't feed the troll man

I don't think you understand what trolling is

Epi
  • Epi

might be a girl in rl

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:19 PM

the only thing wrong is that trevor would put them in the trunk not in a car seat...

-TommyVercetti-
  • -TommyVercetti-

@Vercetti Estate

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:24 PM

Move along people nothing to see here. Just another sh*tty topic from Tommy...

You are an idiot, if a criminal sitting near his hunter without getting tied or putted in trunk is normal to you than go to mental institute. Gtfo if you are gonna talk nonsense

Don't feed the troll man

I don't think you understand what trolling is

ok you know everything right in the world.

the only thing wrong is that trevor would put them in the trunk not in a car seat...

Thats what I'm saying, they could at least put them in trunk, or tie them with rope, or handcuff. I'm fine with any of the 3 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users