• BUSTED!

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:04 AM

ROFL DarkKing xD

TheDeaconBosco
  • TheDeaconBosco

A car so nice, they've named it twice

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:08 AM

He's right though Brian, we've seen you go from Dime Bags to something even more addictive. 

You're tearing us apart, here.  :cry:

PacifistHeavy
  • PacifistHeavy

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:14 AM

I'm all for exploring leads in the puzzle, but come on

brian.
  • brian.

Possible Descendant Of Kraff

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:17 AM Edited by brian., 29 September 2013 - 11:17 AM.

did you see the latest posts though? best theory ANYONE has had, is my last post on the last page.

Let  me know if it works :^:

williamcampbell
  • williamcampbell

The trespasser of dimensions.

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:54 PM Edited by williamcampbell, 29 September 2013 - 06:02 PM.

I've shared this opinion before but I don't think it will hurt anyone if I share it again, so... (and I hope brian. reads it and gives his opinion):

Just like the "Trinity" achievement/trophy in IV, Rockstar seems to enjoy giving clues to what DLC will bring. The mural could be it, just like the infinite 8 killer (I DID explore the northern islands and the deep sea around it extensively and found absolutely nothing, not even a clue - so it could be a hint to DLC material because it seems there is something to this whole killer thing). BUT the alien presence in this game is so big that I wonder if the mural isn't supposed to lead to more alien-related stuff.

Now, what I'm saying is: there is no jetpack. There is no super-ultra-duper-hidden vehicle, weapon or anything usable. Really, get over it those who do think there is. But you could be searching for - just an example - the fate of the fallen aliens. Whatever happened to those inside the sunken UFO? And I'm not saying that you'll find actual, living ETs but maybe a clue to what happened to them or/and where they are now. There is, even, a frozen alien in North Yankton. Maybe something similar happened to the others and they are somewhere in SA.

And then again, it could be nothing. As much as I like to think there is some secret in the game (even if it's not usable, just some text or anything like that), people should realize that when you're trying TOO HARD it's because there is nothing. By now everything logical was already tried and even many illogical theories. Heck, people were trying to find stuff on road textures!! WTF. I've been playing GTA since the second game and I still remember what happened when SA was released back in 2004. There's no way one can forget how people just started spreading myths around. "I saw bigfoot!", "I saw aliens!", "I saw Elvis alive!", "I saw your mother!" and whatever. And then everyone just tried TOO HARD to find anything of substance, starting illogical theories and "maybe if we walk three steps to the right, run from one corner to the other of the map and then we steal a blue truck and do three circles around area 69, an alien will appear". And of course, nothing was found - because there was nothing.

The whole point of easter eggs in a game, even if they're difficult to find, is for someone to find them. There is absolutely NO POINT in hiding something so deep that many won't find it. There is no point in making something so absurd to reach that many won't even have a clue about what to do. If you have to try too hard to find that "secret something" and start doing fantastical stuff in order to find it... well, get over it because it's not there. Rockstar is also clear on the matter, seeing as there are some definite clues about the UFOs around the map and people found them already ("come back here when your story is finished", for instance). And maybe that's what it is for GTA V: you already found what you were supposed to find (the UFOs, etc) and there is nothing more. Now enjoy the game and forget about it.

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:00 PM

I've shared this opinion before but I don't think it will hurt anyone if I share it again, so... (and I hope brian. reads it and gives his opinion):

Just like the "Trinity" achievement/trophy in IV, Rockstar seems to enjoy giving clues to what DLC will bring. The mural could be it, just like the infinite 8 killer (I DID explore the northern islands and the deep sea around it extensively and found absolutely nothing, not even a clue - so it could be a hint to DLC material because it seems there is something to this whole killer thing). BUT the alien presence in this game is so big that I wonder if the mural isn't supposed to lead to more alien-related stuff.

Now, what I'm saying is: there is no jetpack. There is no super-ultra-duper-hidden vehicle, weapon or anything usable. Really, get over it those who do think there is. But you could be searching for - just an example - the fate of the fallen aliens. Whatever happened to those inside the sunken UFO? And I'm not saying that you'll find actual, living ETs but maybe a clue to what happened to them or/and where they are now. There is, even, a frozen alien in North Yankton. Maybe something similar happened to the others and they are somewhere in SA.

And then again, it could be nothing. As much as I like to think there is some secret in the game (even if it's not usable, just some text or anything like that), people should realize that when you're trying TOO HARD it's because there is nothing. By now everything logical was already tried and even many illogical theories. Heck, people were trying to find stuff on road textures!! WTF. I've been playing GTA since the second game and I still remember what happened when SA was released back in 2004. There's no way one can forget how people just started spreading myths around. "I saw bigfoot!", "I saw aliens!", "I saw Elvis alive!", "I saw your mother!" and whatever. And then everyone just tried TOO HARD to find anything of substance, starting illogical theories and "maybe if we walk three steps to the right, run from one corner to the other of the map and then we steal a blue truck and do three circles around area 69, an alien will appear". And of course, nothing was found - because there was nothing.

The whole point of easter eggs in a game, even if they're difficult to find, is for someone to find them. There is absolutely NO POINT in hiding something so deep that many won't find it. There is no point in making something so absurd to reach that many won't even have a clue about what to do. If you have to try too hard to find that "secret something" and start doing fantastical stuff in order to find it... well, get over it because it's not there. And maybe that's what it is for GTA V: you already found what you were supposed to find (the UFOs, etc) and there is nothing more. Now enjoy the game and forget about it.

There are bodies underwater by the northern islands. The Infinite 8 mystery was solved. Mainly because the clues existed, we all kept level heads and no one looked insanely deeply into it, like Brian is.

The Epsilon info was in GTA SA and hasn't changed plus there is no evidence of any mystery other than an incorrect stat on ONE thing.

Brian needs to provide proof that these supposed extra tracts exist before anyone should consider him as anything other than mentally ill.

williamcampbell
  • williamcampbell

The trespasser of dimensions.

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:06 PM

Would you mind sharing the link for the infinite 8 mystery? It's nice to know that it was solved, something was found and that is just another example of what I'm saying: if there is something there, someone will find it with no illogical theories.

RussianDaddy08
  • RussianDaddy08

NWA

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:41 PM

did you see the latest posts though? best theory ANYONE has had, is my last post on the last page.

Let  me know if it works :^:

Ohhhh brian.....you're so stupid :)

GutsAndGlory
  • GutsAndGlory

The Don

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:47 PM

Time to go outside brah

dang_blanco
  • dang_blanco

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:59 PM

Keep going, Brian. Dig deeper.

The Hawk must not perch on any earthly bough, but remain poised on the ether.

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:25 PM

I'll be here if anyone needs me.

"Bad characteristics covered in Christs blood"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:28 AM

I completed my game to 100%, so maybe now I can help people to test some of their theories. Btw By 100% I mean all the minimum requirements such as 25 stunt jumps and 25 under-the-bridge challenges instead of the full 50. 

spyderhex
  • spyderhex

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 02:58 AM

let me make a vid real quick if this is even still relevant.. if not i wont waste my time let me know.. but yeah i have what im pretty sure are three different important clues..

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

おっぱい 23V

• United-States

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:13 AM

This conversation is n going here.

http://gtaforums.com...-chiliad-mural/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users