Follow the Yellow Brick Road

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
73 replies to this topic
Munx
  • Munx

Homie

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 11:27 AM

A little to the left of where your character is looking in the first picture is a smaller mound with alot of holes which are outlined in white.

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 September 2013 - 11:31 AM Edited by AnEvilVet, 02 October 2013 - 10:16 PM.

• johndoe666 likes this

brian.
  • brian.

Possible Descendant Of Kraff

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 September 2013 - 11:48 AM Edited by brian., 28 September 2013 - 11:50 AM.

Congratulations AnEvilVet, you lack the capability to understand that there are things you do not know.

Where are you even from? You are probably under 18, and not even from a place where you would even understand or be exposed to the origin of the impossible dream reference to LSD.

I said it was slang, not a f*cking definition momo.

Where you from? How old are you? I guarantee one or both of those answers will explain why we've had this little "run in" here.

In the 60s and 70s, people called it the impossible dream.

When people talk about the LSD days, they say they were living the impossible dream. Yes, it is about psychedelics. 

And you're a complete f*cking asshole for assuming I would just say that it was slang without hearing it my whole life.

momo all the way bro. momo all the way. leave me alone or get on my level.

I used that band to show you it used in the culture - nothing more. It's slang. You need to use examples like that. So sad I actually had to explain that.

Dee C S
  • Dee C S

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 11:57 AM

anybody got a full size aerial image of the camp i wanna try something ..

brian.
  • brian.

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 September 2013 - 11:58 AM

You mean like the whole entire area, Dee CS? I will grab you a shot right now :^:

• Dee C S likes this

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 September 2013 - 11:58 AM

Congratulations AnEvilVet, you lack the capability to understand that there are things you do not know.

Where are you even from? You are probably under 18, and not even from a place where you would even understand or be exposed to the origin of the impossible dream reference to LSD.

I said it was slang, not a f*cking definition momo.
Where you from? How old are you? I guarantee one or both of those answers will explain why we've had this little "run in" here.

In the 60s and 70s, people called it the impossible dream.

When people talk about the LSD days, they say they were living the impossible dream. Yes, it is about psychedelics. 

And you're a complete f*cking asshole for assuming I would just say that it was slang without hearing it my whole life.

momo all the way bro. momo all the way. leave me alone or get on my level.

I'm British and in my mid 30s. Does that help? If it IS slang it's so obscure that searching Google for acid trip slang impossible dream brings NO relevant results.

If you're going to tie EXTREMELY obscure slang that is not common parlance to what should be a relatively obvious reference system, you are going to struggle.

I honestly think you are reading WAY too much into this game and seeing links and clues that don't exist. There needn't be a layer of meaning behind every single thing in the game.

I really think you should take a break from all of this, even just for an evening. You're starting to worry me.
  • nickstemoeilijk and johndoe666 like this

Dee C S
  • Dee C S

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:02 PM

please brian :) appreciated hopefully might find something useful from it fingers crossed :)

t9x69
  • t9x69

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:06 PM

Okay, I gave this thing a shot. For over an hour. NOTHING. I started at 19:00 and ended at 6:00 before I'd reload my game. I also tried every weather variant. I tried walking the path in so many different ways, I tried driving the Space Docker around the path. I tried standing on one glyph while the Space Docker was parked, and on with the headlights going on the other glyph. I tried honking the horn all over, I even climbed onto that damn car with the UFO and a bunch of other stupid crap. This is a dead end. Nothing. I agree with the guy above, you're looking into this WAY too much and coming up with insane theories. Honestly, we should just give it a rest until GTA Online comes out. That way up to 16 people can be in a lobby and try all the crazy stuff they want.   

• brian. likes this

Thisnamehasnotbeentaken
  • Thisnamehasnotbeentaken

Prankster

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:07 PM

wut

brian.
  • brian.

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:11 PM Edited by brian., 28 September 2013 - 12:14 PM.

YES IT DOES help, vet! It means you are not some 12 year old ignorant punk who thinks he knows something, but instead, you're a man from another country who may not be aware of this california hippie slang :^:

That's the end of this - it's hippie slang from the sixties dude, it's Hunter S Thompson type sh*t. No worries. It's okay not to be aware of something. But if you went and tried to google it to prove me wrong before you're first post because you weren't sure yourself and are foolish enough to think you were right, well, then, I'm not surprised you're a 30s brit :D And that is a joke ;)

@DeeCS, hopefully this is okay? It's tough to get a shot where things are clearly visible and chopper is also not in the way, and I gotta get him to go there to get the shots :p

6SRW5lm.png

If someone can get a better shot, PLEASE DO! That would be great :^:

Dee C S
  • Dee C S

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:19 PM

its as close as i can get it with the awkwardness of the angle so to speak the x's in the box ect fit over certain things within the camp i know the image isnt perfect but could help :)

wvy5xt.jpg

Dee C S
  • Dee C S

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:25 PM

also im not saying it should be used as a path at this specific location but perhaps, the things in the boxes when overlayed could portray places around the map (objects or buildings in the boxes may lead further) ... also has any1 managed to grab an aerial over the fort .... 1st clue murial matches where the glyphs are on mount chiliad ... 2nd murial overlay over camp boxes match the buildngs and stuff within the game .... both are places that have ufos ... only 1 left is the fort maybe the murial can be overlapped there in some way  

brian.
  • brian.

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:56 PM

Interesting. I am looking forward to seeing who manifests this.

theiceman13
  • theiceman13

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 01:02 PM

The Yellow brick road is notorious for murders and rapes

• brian. likes this

Dee C S
  • Dee C S

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 01:14 PM

intresting just been at the camp and theres some crazy talk about the government yet to open artifacts that unleash hell :/

blakeney
  • blakeney

⚖☮▲

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 01:37 PM Edited by blakeney, 28 September 2013 - 01:40 PM.

*cough* i see some odd "holes" in your first picture that look alot like the boxes in the mural.

*cough* i see some odd "holes" in your first picture that look alot like the boxes in the mural.

Sounds really interesting - but I do not understand! :^:

I think Munx means this >dod9.jpg

• brian. likes this

LotusRIP
  • LotusRIP

King of Los Santos

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 01:40 PM

Wtf is this topic even about. I don't get why we are overlaying that image with the colourful murals... they have no relation at all it seems.

The diagram appears to be Mt Chilliad. It shows an EASTER EGG... a UFO... and a hiker with a UV Light... strongly hinting that there are hidden messages on the blueprint map and an easter egg at the top of Mt Chilliad "when your story is complete" as the description says. The UFO symbol just gives away that the easter egg is a UFO.

brian.
  • brian.

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 September 2013 - 01:52 PM Edited by brian., 28 September 2013 - 01:53 PM.

Holy crap. I do expect this all to culminate in a screen-effects based "riot mode" like smoking wreck of los santos, Armageddon style, too :O

But now you say that and I feel less silly for thinking so :O

Makes sense, that picture with munx on it!

Dee C S
  • Dee C S

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:34 PM

Wtf is this topic even about. I don't get why we are overlaying that image with the colourful murals... they have no relation at all it seems.

The diagram appears to be Mt Chilliad. It shows an EASTER EGG... a UFO... and a hiker with a UV Light... strongly hinting that there are hidden messages on the blueprint map and an easter egg at the top of Mt Chilliad "when your story is complete" as the description says. The UFO symbol just gives away that the easter egg is a UFO.

dont be so dramtic .... remeber the tree that talks .... the overlay murial here in the camp .... the tree ..... is in the easter egg box perhaps that's the tree that talks who knows its just another theory right now but hell if every1 goes by the same approach just concentrating on the mountain which of course was where the 1st flying ufo was found and nothing more ..... the 2nd above the camp .... then perhaps this could infact be the talking tree under the right conditions ... but if you dont want to pursue this theory u dont have to .... just stop flaming it you never know it could just be another step in the right direction .... but yh i could be wrong but till its been checked out under every condition possible then let us work on the theory

• brian. likes this

johndoe666
  • johndoe666

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 03:22 AM

Wow. Brian. I think you are a little bit insane. How long has it been since you slept? Do you speak to yourself? The impossible dream is slang for a trip? I do not think so my friend. I think you need to stop playing GTA and go see someone for some help. I honestly am a little freaked out by your behaviour.

• AnEvilVet likes this

cjkuhlenbeck
  • cjkuhlenbeck

Prankster

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 03:35 AM

Guys, leave brian. alone. He like many others have been buried in dead end clues. brian., You're a cool guy so I hope you don't take this personally when I say, PLEASE let this cool down. Everyone is exhausted. We tried so many things that I think everyone's brain is warped at this point, seeing clues in everything, following lines to nowhere, and searching for addresses that dont exist. And lets not forget the phone numbers with elevator music. I know you especially must be frustrated since most of this you haven't gotten to do first hand, and i'm sure you have alot of ideas and theories of your own that haven't been tested, but just remember; When the time comes, the answer will be revealed. Eventually someone will literally just "stumble" upon the answers. Let's not kill ourselves so we can find it moments after they do.

• brian. likes this

williamcampbell
  • williamcampbell

The trespasser of dimensions.

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 September 2013 - 03:51 AM Edited by williamcampbell, 29 September 2013 - 03:55 AM.

And North Yankton is not Nipton, CA. Just saying. (brian. knows what I'm talking about)

Now, the member called brian. seems like a very nice person and I hope he won't get me wrong... but seriously, man. People already found plenty of easter eggs by now, including some obscure ones. There's no yellow brick road and that won't lead to anything. There is no jetpack. I'm not trying to offend you or to be closed-minded about it, it's just the truth. Anything special would have been found by now, just like those UFOs.

This is just like when SA was out and people were claiming that there were bigfoots, serial killers, aliens and so on... The difference is that now Rockstar decided to drop a few nods to those ridiculous myths, but nothing more, nothing bigger than that. Maybe - and that's MAYBE - DLC.

• brian. likes this

HitPoint
  • HitPoint

<3

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 03:53 AM

Guys, leave brian. alone. He like many others have been buried in dead end clues. brian., You're a cool guy so I hope you don't take this personally when I say, PLEASE let this cool down. Everyone is exhausted. We tried so many things that I think everyone's brain is warped at this point, seeing clues in everything, following lines to nowhere, and searching for addresses that dont exist. And lets not forget the phone numbers with elevator music. I know you especially must be frustrated since most of this you haven't gotten to do first hand, and i'm sure you have alot of ideas and theories of your own that haven't been tested, but just remember; When the time comes, the answer will be revealed. Eventually someone will literally just "stumble" upon the answers. Let's not kill ourselves so we can find it moments after they do.

This.

Take a break please, for everyones mental sake, and especially yours Brian. Atleast till GTA Online launches we will have much more to discover!

<3

• brian. likes this

brian.
  • brian.

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 September 2013 - 03:59 AM

Kifflom?  :panic:

I+did+to+everyone+is+going+insane.+I+m+l

• cjkuhlenbeck likes this

jarriix
  • jarriix

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 04:43 AM

I have no idea what's going on here.

Shadowgale
  • Shadowgale

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 September 2013 - 04:51 AM

Just saying, the phone number with elevator music exists. Its 555013#

• brian. likes this

cjkuhlenbeck
  • cjkuhlenbeck

Prankster

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 04:54 AM

Just saying, the phone number with elevator music exists. Its 555013#

LOL i know man, and you wouldn't believe how many places I tried calling that number from. I had a theory before I backed off that there was a number needed after. Usually with an automated system, after a pound sign, you would enter an extension to access someone in a large business. 

But that's beyond the point, I think we all need some downtime on this.

• brian. likes this

brian.
  • brian.

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:02 AM Edited by brian., 29 September 2013 - 07:36 AM.

It is truly exhausting though. This has been the absolute most tiring gaming experience of my entire life, and I have not even played the game myself.

How the f*ck is that even possible? 

[email protected] next one trying to say an impossible dream is not an acid trip and call me insane, too. The internet is a great place, but sometimes, I really do wish that I could unplug people who say things aren't true just because they have never heard it before. It hurts the internet and gives it cancer.

This egg hunt has captured me though. My sleeping schedule is f*cked, I haven't gotten any of my work done in days now, I've got two projects due that don't pay much but are usual clients and I didn't even begin them yet, and I completely f*cked all of my other resposibilities too. 

I have a lot of free time. I have more free time than I would usually like. It's just the way things are right now. My girlfriend is very busy, and I am only doing so much right now. So it started out really easy to dive in and try all kinds of theories and take the ideas everyone found, apply game development logit to them, apply what I know specifically about Rockstar's way of doing things, weigh the illogical against all of the logic I could dig out of myself, but this has in fact been the most tiring, draining, and soul consuming thing I have ever been a part of in entertainment media, and I gotta say, I hope everyone is alright out there - because if some of you are worried about me, man, I'm not the only one consumed by this and I've had MASSIVE support for 90% of my theories about this that CyberGaming debunked on his stream - so I hope everyone is alright after the launch, and that no one is drooling, because my brain is sizzling and feels half melted at this point,

That's what 5 years of waiting for something that is no longer what it was (there were no UFOs and Ghosts and all that in GTA IV. That game was far more mature and realistic. This game put so much stuff from San Andreas that people looked for actually IN the game for real that unlike the "big secret" hunt, this time I was convinced, the motherf*ckers got me, Rockstar, hooked me, and I fell into it, and I can't even play the game for myself until november or later.

I can only imagine what this is like for some of the people with the game.

I never watched a lot of streams, but the ones I watched  where people show themselves they were all looking worn out and f*cked with too. I don't know if they just look like that all the time, but I am more inclined to believe that it is the effects of, in the case of streamers and youtubers, they are racing to be the one to get it.

I am only offering middlish-to-advanced level technical analysis from a game dev knowledge perspective and insight to theories and coming up with my own based around others' theories that "seemed plausible, were debunked, but they were probably on to something - let me try to twist it"

I'm cutting back on the Rockstar Crack, but before I do, this is for the people who are stuck and need to find it - I will wait til PC for all I care, but I know I'll be not able to stop if I had it on console, so here:

I am fairly confident that the space docker is a detection device used for green lights that will expose/light up something yellow - perhaps a path, perhaps an unseen clue - the lights are like green forensics lights that show things yellow. Everything gets tinted green in the game except yellow stuff. Road lines kinda do, but yellow stuff stays yellow, other textures basically turn green.

So if you are out there still completely obsessed with this right now, watch this, and consider that Cyber is probably right. I wasn't there for that lol. I fell asleep watching it. And didn't open my eyes till 11pm with the moon in my eyes. I've been there searching thoroughly with that guy like 20 of the 40 hours he did the sh*t. 

I don't want to discourage the hunt. I just don't want this to happen to you. I definitely suggest anyone who unfortunately owns this game and has 100 percent in it to at least drive every inch of the map under the space docker lights before you waste any other time. You know it is the key it even changes that green spot to yellow at the top of the hippie camp.  :panic:

There is something to it. If you feel like searching, don't let ANYONE convince you that you are wrong or crazy. You are not stupid, and you know that these are clues.

THIS IS THE MOST IMMERSIBLE AND TIRING GAMING EXPERIENCE OF MY ENTIRE f*ckING LIFE AND I HAVE NOT EVEN f*ckING PLAYED IT YET. WELL DONE, RICKSTROLL GAYMES. :r*: 

One more thing I wanted to say live from LA, west side baby.

NupG5xG.png

edit- FOR THE RECORD I WAS NEVER LOOKING FOR A JETPACK LOLOLOLOOLL. But I did agree that the drawing on chiliad looked like a jetpack.

brian.
  • brian.

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 September 2013 - 10:01 AM Edited by brian., 29 September 2013 - 10:04 AM.

And doubt is for the unsavables :ph34r:

Everyone is hyped right now we are trying a brand new theory.

http://www.twitch.tv...r#/w/6992784240

Everyone tried to enter UFO's by being on top of them.

But I've not seen anyone try entering like a car, from the blue light at zancudo.

So we are trying to enter like a car when the light that only shows when you are right below it comes on :D

• infamousxx09 likes this

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Pass The Whiskey

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 29 September 2013 - 10:09 AM

Get off the moon Brian. Those boulders are bad for you :p

• brian. likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users