Quantcast

» «
Photo

Zombie Free Roam

83 replies to this topic

Poll: Zombie Free Roam (228 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you pay for a zombie free roam

1. Yes (156 votes [68.42%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 68.42%

2. No (72 votes [31.58%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 31.58%

Vote Guests cannot vote
GlaciusTS
  • GlaciusTS

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:04 AM

I pay myself, and pay the same amount again to make up for everyone here who doesn't like the idea. The setting? Ladders everywhere? Perfect zombie setting.

Not to mention as much as people think zombies are overdone, they are never done as well as fans of the genre want them to be. Most zombie fans like the modern GTA setting and want that in a free roam zombie game. Not to mention the kind of budget Rockstar could put in it.
  • MedicinalDoctor likes this

Silverbolt Wolf
  • Silverbolt Wolf

the resident furry

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:38 AM

Man no, WaW has people stuck on the idea that every game should have a zombie survival mode. No that isn't what GTA is f*cking about.

This. Seems like this game has brought all these new GTA players who want this crap.
I've been wanting zombies in a GTA since GTA III

TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:53 PM

In Los Santos you can find a Zombie but its not a real zombie its only an actor but maybe it is a prior notice for a zombie mode

also the ufos and aliens. I dont care if Zombie or Aliens i only want a survival mode!!!! ^^

That's one of the things that had me thinking...while running around I ran into that Zombie and he has no real story or place in the game unlike the Aliens you encounter as Michael during his drug induced hallucination. Either would be cool I guess with the exception that Aliens would be over powered. Besides, Aliens and super powers are in Saints Row 3 and IV so I think Rockstar should do everything the opposite of that game.  

Lunytunes
  • Lunytunes

Dat Angry AZs Gerbil

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:37 PM

Zombies? Yea, would be a cool Halloween thing.

Aliens? Keep it in Saints Row.

Lol. You know this game already has aliens in it right? Fully modeled and animated with attacks? And UFOs? Keep it in Saints Row my ass...

Yeah! Saints Row is ridiculous... It's a game that tests the limits of our imagination. It also has some ridiculous mechanics and vehicles, GTA would feel like the Independence Day movie as oppose to Saints Row feeling like Men In Black, the only common thing between both? 

Spoiler

ONEkingscar
  • ONEkingscar

The stealth toker

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:56 PM

no I honestly feel that people should just stop trying to put zombies into every game they touch/like

next people will be asking for a zombie mode in BF 4, Assassins creed 4 (which could make sense in this one), watch dogs, etc...

as for the douche bag who is calling everyone a "hipster" because they don't agree with them just stfu you sound like a dumbass ranting about hipster this hipster that, nerd everything.. go play your retarded COD game if you want zombies so damn bad, or better yet just go play RDR which is actually a good game compared to the pasted COD game..

Im a person who loves to buy every DLC that comes out for games that I enjoy so having to buy this zombie mode you want so bad would bug me because I don't want another damn over hyped mainstream zombie BS.. in which they would most likely make it so you cant play with friends who don't have the same DLC etc.. like most games are doing now.

If it were free then sure why the hell not but to pay no thanks

You don't have to pay for it if you don't want to.

SLUGFly
  • SLUGFly

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:19 PM

I really hope so. Only having wave-survival was disappointing in RDR. I pray to Gord they include a zombie free-mode... And Gord's a pretty cool dude so I'm optimistic.

MrBlackwell
  • MrBlackwell

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:23 PM

Absof*ckinglutely!!

ManOfDisguise
  • ManOfDisguise

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:29 PM

Zombies are overrated. So no...

GTAHomie420
  • GTAHomie420

Road Captain

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:58 PM

Cant stop laughing at all the comments that say "Zombies are overrated" or "Everyone wants a zombie mode because of CoD". LOL, Like seriously?

First, if you don't like Zombies, then don't buy the DLC. Its really that simple. Im sure you not paying R* 10 bucks for DLC isn't going to do much considering the other few million Zombie fans who will buy the game SOLELY for the fact that it HAS Zombies. And in comparison to other game genres, Zombies is far more underrated.

Second, You people do realise that Call of Duty was NOT the first game to have Zombies in it right? Nor did it bring in the Zombie craze people like. As a matter of fact, when WaW released, it DAMAGED the Zombie genre because of how terrible it was. It is quite clearly The Walking Dead that has people so hyped up about Zombies.

Oh, and FYI. People will still be super hyped about Zombie films/games/ and T.v. shows for the next few decades.

• MedicinalDoctor likes this

JimmyJoeJames
  • JimmyJoeJames

I'ma hero. My methods are just different from yours.

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:50 PM

I'll probably get it. I just hope it wouldn't be the only DLC story/mode.

Afusensi
  • Afusensi

BUSTED!

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:57 PM

No im f*cking sick of zombies.

GlaciusTS
  • GlaciusTS

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:25 PM

What if zombies showed up as an event in Online mode?

Ever be playing GTA and get a call saying some gang is attacking your pub, but even though its a long distance away, everyone in the streets is going wild? People running everywhere, cars crashing left and right, complete chaos.

It would be amazing if that's how things started during an outbreak. That's the sh*t you see before the zombies even start to show up.

GlaciusTS
  • GlaciusTS

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:32 PM

Cant stop laughing at all the comments that say "Zombies are overrated" or "Everyone wants a zombie mode because of CoD". LOL, Like seriously?

First, if you don't like Zombies, then don't buy the DLC. Its really that simple. Im sure you not paying R* 10 bucks for DLC isn't going to do much considering the other few million Zombie fans who will buy the game SOLELY for the fact that it HAS Zombies. And in comparison to other game genres, Zombies is far more underrated.

Second, You people do realise that Call of Duty was NOT the first game to have Zombies in it right? Nor did it bring in the Zombie craze people like. As a matter of fact, when WaW released, it DAMAGED the Zombie genre because of how terrible it was. It is quite clearly The Walking Dead that has people so hyped up about Zombies.

Oh, and FYI. People will still be super hyped about Zombie films/games/ and T.v. shows for the next few decades.

Actually, Night of the Living Dead is what got me wanting zombies in GTA. Ever since GTA3. That and Resident Evil 2. I first rented RE2 because my friend had GTA3 and I mistook it for a similar game. I was very young. I grabbed RE2 and looked at the back and saw a 3rd person game with the protagonist shooting people in a city. Boy was I surprised when I played it. When I bought GTAIII, once ai finally owned a PS2, I fantasizes about the freedom of exploring a city like that and finding zombies around each corner. The game had a darkish atmosphere, darker than usual for GTA. People have wanted this for a long time, Undead Nightmare was just a tease.

GTAHomie420
  • GTAHomie420

Road Captain

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:17 PM

What if zombies showed up as an event in Online mode?

Ever be playing GTA and get a call saying some gang is attacking your pub, but even though its a long distance away, everyone in the streets is going wild? People running everywhere, cars crashing left and right, complete chaos.

It would be amazing if that's how things started during an outbreak. That's the sh*t you see before the zombies even start to show up.

Agreed, that would be awesome.

tapz63
  • tapz63

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:37 PM

Lol at the retards who don't wanna buy it but feel they'd have to :) And this would be a great feature for me, I love shooting me some zombies.

JamesR-Williams
  • JamesR-Williams

Heart for Drifting

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:07 PM

What i would like to see is dinosaurs instead of zombies for once!

This too!

Dinosaurs in the wild and Zombies in the city :D

haha yeah that would be something wouldn't it

Crimzon Nutcase
  • Crimzon Nutcase

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 01:12 PM

no I honestly feel that people should just stop trying to put zombies into every game they touch/like

next people will be asking for a zombie mode in BF 4, Assassins creed 4 (which could make sense in this one), watch dogs, etc...

as for the douche bag who is calling everyone a "hipster" because they don't agree with them just stfu you sound like a dumbass ranting about hipster this hipster that, nerd everything.. go play your retarded COD game if you want zombies so damn bad, or better yet just go play RDR which is actually a good game compared to the pasted COD game..

Im a person who loves to buy every DLC that comes out for games that I enjoy so having to buy this zombie mode you want so bad would bug me because I don't want another damn over hyped mainstream zombie BS.. in which they would most likely make it so you cant play with friends who don't have the same DLC etc.. like most games are doing now.

If it were free then sure why the hell not but to pay no thanks

You sir are a hipster. That is typical hipster talk. Face it. You. Are. A. Hipster. (If you don't get this reference you're really just over-the-top stupid.)

philthethrill81
  • philthethrill81

Japan makes hawt women (ai shinozake)

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 01:16 PM

One of the things I always wanted from Red Dead was for the Zombies to be in free roam.  I saw a GTA IV mod with Zombies in it and it was pretty good. Would you pay for a Zombie free roam mode?

Go back to CoD

Sir Phil McKraken
  • Sir Phil McKraken

International Squeaker Assassin

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 01:30 PM

Definitely not. Zombies are milked to sh*t these days with only a handful of movie makers/game developers actually making them interesting. The only zombie games I like are Left 4 Dead and DayZ. I would much rather like to see a new story mode like IV had TBOGT and TLAD or some DLC where you play as the cops. If it was a free update, then I probably would try it but I wouldn't pay for it.

JimmyDeJesus
  • JimmyDeJesus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 01:47 PM

If it looked good I'd buy it, if not I wouldn't.

Isn't that what most people would do?

WalterS_LV
  • WalterS_LV

One ticket to LS please

• Members
  • Latvia

Posted 13 October 2013 - 01:55 PM

I don`t know, though I would love to have a survival with Zombies or maybe aliens, since their models are already in game.

Masher8559
  • Masher8559

Hustler

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 01:58 PM

Yay, let's stick zombies in every single game. No thanks, if they must add zombies to please all you little kids here, then i hope it is kept to one of the survival modes. 

Bawse
  • Bawse

Get it liek me.

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 October 2013 - 01:58 PM

No.... nothing about a zombie free roam would intrigue me in GTA. Undead Nightmare was even iffy for me in Red Dead. 

Djdurtymexican
  • Djdurtymexican

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:11 PM

Something like day z would be perfect.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users