» «
Photo

Trevor's hair grows out?

14 replies to this topic
Crav3
  • Crav3

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:45 AM Edited by Crav3, 28 September 2013 - 04:46 AM.

My brother was playing the game today and realised that Trevor's hair was growing. He had made him bald when he started as Trevor. Now doing the chemical weapon mission he has his hair shorter than normal Trevor but not shaved. Kinda how Franklin's I with the fade. Anyone else notice this?

QuietSundayLibrary
  • QuietSundayLibrary

Abide by God's Glory

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:50 AM

I've never noticed this phenomena, but then again, I gave Trevor his "beta" haircut (similar in style to the default, but more grown out and conspicuous) and haven't touched it since.

Crav3
  • Crav3

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:56 AM

It was weird. Im thinking it might have just been a glitch. Like when the street textures dont load fast.enough in gta4 and it looks flat
  • QuietSundayLibrary likes this

QuietSundayLibrary
  • QuietSundayLibrary

Abide by God's Glory

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:15 AM

It was weird. Im thinking it might have just been a glitch. Like when the street textures dont load fast.enough in gta4 and it looks flat

"Pop-in"? I still experience this from time to time in GTA V, but this is chiefly due to having downloaded the PSN version and using it as my primary means of playing the game, despite owning a physical copy.

So many things have yet to be discovered regarding the game, and that's what's quickly making it an all-time favorite in my book. The near-impeccable attention to detail is awe-inspiring.

Fisha695
  • Fisha695

Peon

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:19 AM

My brother was playing the game today and realised that Trevor's hair was growing. He had made him bald when he started as Trevor. Now doing the chemical weapon mission he has his hair shorter than normal Trevor but not shaved. Kinda how Franklin's I with the fade. Anyone else notice this?

I was playing as Michael and had his normal hair and then earlier today I randomly noticed that his hair was really short and slicked down and kind of weird looking (I should've taken a picture but I've since changed it to the long shaggy hair that he can get). I'm guessing it might be hair that is part of the Scuba outfit I was wearing earlier because now that I think of it I was wearing that outfit (full head covering) and died but then when I re-spawned at the Hospital I was still wearing that outfit but without the head covering and with that short slicked weird hair.

I'm guessing that certain hats/masks/headwear come with their own special hair texture and it just sometimes bugs/glitches and you get to see that hair texture without the headwear on.

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

I want a 'Minaj' w/ Nicki & Iggy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:54 AM

I shaved trevors head too and about a game week later it was buzzcut length.

However its not gotten any longer than that, and it doesn't seem M or Fs hair grow any if not shaved.

Facial hair doesn't grow either...wish it did grow now that I think about it. Adds an element for getting groomed.

madmanaz
  • madmanaz

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:17 AM

I made Trevor bald the moment I started playing as him. I believe the game is meant to take place over many months, even if you complete each mission right after another. I beat the game and can say Trevor's hair didn't grow in my game. Each character seems to have certain ways of looking for certain scenes.

flyingmonkey97
  • flyingmonkey97

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:47 AM

I gave Franklin cornrows with ratty bits at the back and handlebars when I started

About halfway through the story, he had cut off all the ratty bits and just left the cornrows, and also had shaved off the handlebars.

Went straight back to the barbers when I noticed haha

RDR-Detox
  • RDR-Detox

lllNamelesslll

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 08:14 AM

I made Trevor bald the moment I started playing as him. I believe the game is meant to take place over many months, even if you complete each mission right after another. I beat the game and can say Trevor's hair didn't grow in my game. Each character seems to have certain ways of looking for certain scenes.

I haven't been able to make him bald :(

It just isn't an option when I go to the barber shop eventhough I completed the story.

How do I unlock the bald option?

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:51 AM

Mine is rocking a mullet and a beard. So i haven't noticed any growth either.

ManOfDisguise
  • ManOfDisguise

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 11:14 AM

No it doesnt grow

lickylickyballbags
  • lickylickyballbags

Touch my prostate

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 28 September 2013 - 11:19 AM

only nfew more days till gtao, meant to be heaps more hairstyles, hope they have undercuts

Radius95
  • Radius95

Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:05 PM

I can confirm that trevors hair grows, I gave him the bald cut right from the beginning and now his hair is really short, Jason Statham-like

JCMillerTime
  • JCMillerTime

san andreas vigilante mission record holder

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:47 PM

Yup, the same thing happened with me.

LzInFaMouSzL
  • LzInFaMouSzL

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 September 2013 - 11:45 PM

Same thing happened w/ me.. I made Trevor bald & then did the mission where him & Michael dress up as cops & steal the exotic cars. It went back to normal after I went to the barbershop tho.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users