Photo

Is there anyone out there?

13 replies to this topic
Savage88
  • Savage88

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:12 AM

I just want to know is there anyone left out there that actually love this game? Im having a blast with it and loving every minute of it,i just wish rockstar would fix this customize car dissappearing act other than that i love the game,and im sure online will make it even more worthwhile,i thought everyone was liking the game but all i see is people saying its so bad blah blah blah i feel as though with this outdated hardware rockstar did a very good job...anybody else out there enjoying the game?

ONEkingscar
  • ONEkingscar

The stealth toker

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:13 AM Edited by ONEkingscar, 28 September 2013 - 04:13 AM.

I think the people that don't like this game is just the vocal minority while the silent majority are playing this game.

• IveGotNoValues likes this

iReadManuals
  • iReadManuals

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:14 AM Edited by iReadManuals, 28 September 2013 - 04:14 AM.

I just want to know is there anyone left out there that actually love this game? Im having a blast with it and loving every minute of it,i just wish rockstar would fix this customize car dissappearing act other than that i love the game,and im sure online will make it even more worthwhile,i thought everyone was liking the game but all i see is people saying its so bad blah blah blah i feel as though with this outdated hardware rockstar did a very good job...anybody else out there enjoying the game?

Yeah, I am really enjoying the stocks and the investing idea. I'm making a lot of money from that. It's enough to keep me entertained until Online comes out :D

jato4x4
  • jato4x4

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:18 AM

I Still am. Granted it has it's issues, but what game doesn't. I beat the story and started a new play through, due to Lester's missions. I don't get all the hate for it though. On a old system it sure is the best looking game I've played, even co pared to gran turismo, forza and ps3 exclusives. I like the fact that cops are hard to get away from. Isn't that something everyone complained about in iv, cops too easy? I think people expect way too much, so theyre disappointed. If you started on 8 bit or before, there's not much to complain about.

hillbillybrando
  • hillbillybrando

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:21 AM

game is f*cking epic imo...so much to discover.everyday since release ive discovered something new while just wondering around.the character animations and world are unbelievable and breathtaking,goty......

Freedom25
  • Freedom25

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:25 AM

I think the people that don't like this game is just the vocal minority while the silent majority are playing this game.

Agreed, I have some things I don't like but its not enough to ruin the game.  Besides, what game doesn't have its problems?

Savage88
  • Savage88

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:34 AM

I Still am. Granted it has it's issues, but what game doesn't. I beat the story and started a new play through, due to Lester's missions. I don't get all the hate for it though. On a old system it sure is the best looking game I've played, even co pared to gran turismo, forza and ps3 exclusives. I like the fact that cops are hard to get away from. Isn't that something everyone complained about in iv, cops too easy? I think people expect way too much, so theyre disappointed. If you started on 8 bit or before, there's not much to complain about.

Exactly man like,i been playing gta since i had it on my gameboy,playstation and so on, loved everyone 4 being the one that lacked depth in my opinion.I tried to like it but i hated the way it played,niko's movements were sluggish,the driving was a bit harder but it never pissed me off to much seeing as though once you get the hang of it it wasnt so bad, but i also respect and understand why some didnt like it, yea gta 5 might not have over 300 interiors to go into,but gta4 definitely didnt have any,customization was barely there and the radio stations felt empty.Story wise i thought niko was boring and the phone ringing was new and unique but at the same time it got annoying at times. Also i thought the endangered species and the liberty city(5) cheevo was in a way a force to tell us "u want this achievement go explore boring liberty city or you want this lc(5) cheevo? learn to use this new feature and hang with your friends use that phone" (not so much nowadays but i was a bit of a achievement whore) above all this i didnt blame rockstar just because it was their first time with a new engine and it just felt like gta 3.5 n i thought meh SA definitely went all out n why this didnt so much i know a future gta will make up for it,and now i feel like gta 5 is doing just that in my opinion,the mission might not be challenging but they are definitely more n depth and well thought out to fit each character and their story portions,just like bully i i wish they kinda added more to the carnival on the boardwalk besides to rides but w/e.Customization is back and i like how each character have their own choices,im still taking my time with the game and its like after every few minutes u unlock even more things to do its like it never stops,i like the characters and the special abilities especially trevor, the song selections arent the best n a gta game but there are some favs and some new ones that i now like/love.I like the attribute system i feel like rockstar thew something of every game they ever created into this game and i like what they did with it, SA and VC was my fav but this is definitely up there with both.Alot of people are saying its not much to do once your done but i think we all forget online will be here next week for those who dont have online and dont like the game i feel for you guys kinda sad that there are people who are mostly upset but i love the direction rockstar took with this game i felt like they did their best to squeeze the last bit of power out of the 360 and the ps3.i love this game.

Savage88
  • Savage88

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:36 AM

game is f*cking epic imo...so much to discover.everyday since release ive discovered something new while just wondering around.the character animations and world are unbelievable and breathtaking,goty......

exactly how i feel i keep running into something new i like to try everything and actually customize cars that i think each character seem like they would have to their liking this game engages u into the characters and their peronality and makes me want to play as im living their lifestyles when a game grabs your attention like that its an A+ n my book

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

Ice cold slavic killer

• Serbia

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:39 AM

This forum reminds me of when GTA IV released. The negativity was spoken louder when there were people who actually liked the game. Same thing here. Lots of people love GTA V. Don't worry.

• IveGotNoValues likes this

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:39 AM Edited by mr. libs, 28 September 2013 - 04:41 AM.

The game is great if you don't think about what it could've been..

I was one of the few that complained about random events not being dynamic encounters like in RDR but than again when I get to feeling disappointed I envision GTA V without any random events what so ever and it makes me appreciate them.

Johan
  • Johan

• The Yardies
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:41 AM

Over 1 billion dollars sold, and you believe there aren't many in the world who enjoy the game right now? lol

This forum isn't even 10% of the owners.

rotnude
  • rotnude

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:51 AM

i f*cking love this game. it's a step forward, cant wait for next gen gta....endless possibilities.

Trevor_Phillips.
  • Trevor_Phillips.

I live for this sh*t!

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:00 AM

Aliens my friends aliens

IveGotNoValues
  • IveGotNoValues

Dont take anything for granted, it could all be gone soon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:07 AM