Photo

Weird Running Animation at ULSA

12 replies to this topic
ChimpySkater
  • ChimpySkater

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:07 AM

I apologize if this has been spotted by many already, but I had taken my character (Michael) to the ULSA Campus (which can be found North of the Penthouse; NW of the golf course) and if you go to the coliseum on campus next to the Training Centre, your character begins running/walking in an odd fashion. It's quite abnormal, as they begin moving all feminine-like.

Aside from being hilarious and surprising, what is the actual point of this? Perhaps I have just answered my own question...

Anyone else experience this?

• wallpaper42 likes this

wallpaper42
  • wallpaper42

Hustler

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:45 AM

Really? lol I'll have to check that out sometime. Are you sure it's not just the indoor walking animation?

ChimpySkater
  • ChimpySkater

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:46 AM

Nope, every character will both walk and run awkwardly. It is absolutely absurd.

gpcguy1
  • gpcguy1

Soldier

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:03 AM

The walking animations seem to be morphed with the Online character walk. Going up and down stairs will trigger the wierd animation.

ChimpySkater
  • ChimpySkater

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:35 AM

The walking animations seem to be morphed with the Online character walk. Going up and down stairs will trigger the wierd animation.

I sure hope this is not how the online characters run/walk. You don't even have to go over any steps to get the animation. It is just a selected piece of the area that triggers this.

wallpaper42
  • wallpaper42

Hustler

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:42 AM

Maybe it's the female online walking animation lol.

ChimpySkater
  • ChimpySkater

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:50 AM

Perhaps. It's just odd that it is there.

gpcguy1
  • gpcguy1

Soldier

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:03 AM

I sure hope this is not how the online characters run/walk. You don't even have to go over any steps to get the animation. It is just a selected piece of the area that triggers this.
Check the Online trailer and the end of the single player gameplay trailer, that's the male walk animation hopefully we can change it.

ChimpySkater
  • ChimpySkater

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:17 PM

Check the Online trailer and the end of the single player gameplay trailer, that's the male walk animation hopefully we can change it.

The animation at the ULSA looks entirely different than what the Online trailer shows, IMO.

lickylickyballbags
  • lickylickyballbags

Touch my prostate

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:19 PM

lol will check this out

DEERxBanshee
  • DEERxBanshee

Badder den dem

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:13 PM

Lol it is indeed true. It does look like the female walking animation in the online trailer. Running is even funnier looks like you're speed walking

ChimpySkater
  • ChimpySkater

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:33 PM

Aha, right? It's so odd... and is obviously intentionally placed there.

god84
  • god84

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 08:13 PM

I think it could be a way to insult Los Angeles Uni Students as being "fags"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users