Quantcast

» «
Photo

Can you actually get arrested in this game?

4 replies to this topic
Hakosuka
  • Hakosuka

Trick

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:06 AM

I've been wondering this for a while because it seems as if you can't; the cops just kill you. I tried to get arrested once, so I lightly bumped into the back of a ranger patrol cop car and gained 1 star. I didn't move my car after that and stood still. The cop got out, pointed his gun at me, after a few seconds, he started opening fire. I wasn't resisting arrest or anything, I was actually trying to get arrested. So, can you actually get arrested? 

Tikhung
  • Tikhung

Where is my mind?

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:07 AM

I've been wondering this for a while because it seems as if you can't; the cops just kill you. I tried to get arrested once, so I lightly bumped into the back of a ranger patrol cop car and gained 1 star. I didn't move my car after that and stood still. The cop got out, pointed his gun at me, after a few seconds, he started opening fire. I wasn't resisting arrest or anything, I was actually trying to get arrested. So, can you actually get arrested? 

Yes you can.

ONEkingscar
  • ONEkingscar

The stealth toker

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:08 AM

Yes

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

We're all looking for that special someone

• Australia
  • Best Member In An Official Group 2012

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:10 AM

I haven't tried, but do they still hold a gun at you at one star and if you choose the option to flee you get a two star wanted level like GTA IV?

Getting arrested seems a lot harder in the newer GTAs than the old ones though.

Foxhunt
  • Foxhunt

Highway To Hell

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:11 AM

One star. Don't fight back just sit there they will arrest you. Once out, you have no ammo for all your weapons.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users