Photo

GTA Online thoughts and predictions

2 replies to this topic
Killzone VII
  • Killzone VII

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:00 AM

After hearing heists will be added "in the coming weeks" I was a little bummed out, but then I realized something. If we can't just up and rob banks and be rich from the get go that actually isn't a bad thing, think about it. We have to work our way up the crime ladder, and I'm sure we'll be able to hold up stores on day one, so it's like we are working our way up. It's even like making our OWN GTA story for our character! Plus they already said we can make our own backstory for our character, as well as seeing a ton of customization options. Then there's the airport, which is closed off at the moment in the single player, but remember how they said they plan on making other cities for GTA Online? I'm thinking they'll open it up when they do (probably Liberty City first) and we'll be able to fly from city to city. Think about how damn awesome that sounds! I'm more excited than ever for GTA Online and it's only mere days away now. Hopefully we won't be disappointed but I highly doubt we will be when R* said they've been working on it for 5 years, I feel like this is the real reason the game was delayed.

Thoughts?

stevean2
  • stevean2

Fast As You Can Fap!

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:02 AM

I really hope for City DLC
It annoys me about how much people go "NAWT POSSIBAL FOR CURRENT GENN"
But that is because they think it wont have loading screens for transistioning to the next city
if there's a loading screen then its VERY possible.

Killzone VII
  • Killzone VII

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:12 AM

I really hope for City DLC
It annoys me about how much people go "NAWT POSSIBAL FOR CURRENT GENN"
But that is because they think it wont have loading screens for transistioning to the next city
if there's a loading screen then its VERY possible.

Hell I'd expect at least a 30second loading screen even on next gen. Doesn't bother me either because once it load up that's it, no more loading for interiors or anything. At least, judging from GTA V that is, haha. It's practically guaranteed to happen, though probably not for at least 6 months, I'm thinking spring next year they'll have it ready. Just guessing though.
  • stevean2 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users