» «

Is it possible to change all vehicles to Bikes

3 replies to this topic
  • nextonex

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:42 AM

I'm making an exercise bike to play games with, I want to change all the vehicles to bikes or find a mod that does it, is it possible?

I'm open for other ideas, as long as I can get on a bike easy and ride, would prefer if you couldn't fall off and there was a way to reset the bike with the rider already on it or close enough to jack it without moving.

I don't mind doing to research and work to create it if it doesn't exist, I just need to know if it's possible to mod GTA:SA in a way that would keep me on a bicycle.

Thanks in advance

• Jeansowaty

Have no fear, Olek is here! Mwahahaha...

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:19 AM

Modify the cargrp.dat to only contain bikes. However the medics and firemen need to use their normal vehicles as it will cause crash.

• sharpie_eastern

Do it thyself

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:01 PM Edited by sharpie_eastern, 24 October 2013 - 06:15 AM.

You might be able to replace the cop car, ambulance, and firetruck with bikes. You'd have to change the model and edit the default.ide as well as handling, carcols, etc.

• nextonex

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 09:06 PM

Ok, I Finally got the game. I've downloaded GTA ultimate editor and GGMM. I've poked around in the .DAT files but I can't seem to figure out where I can change vehicles to Bicycles. The cargrp.dat file seems to list what types of peds use what vehicles, I don't get how to change it. 

Another option would be the ability to spawn a bicycle with a keyboard button. 

Also, would it be possible to change something with the game so you can't fall off the bicycle?

Sorry for all the questions. I've never modded a game before.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users