Photo

I don't get why some people complain about cops [TESTED]

12 replies to this topic
Magna99
  • Magna99

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 01:56 AM

I was reading some of the forums with people complaining about the cops and I didn't understand what they had a problem with. I hadn't had any problems with the cops so I decided to test it out. I spent three hours just testing it out yesterday and I never came across the problems some people keep complaining about. These are some examples of what I was doing:

>killed two guys on top of Mount Chilliad, no one else around, no wanted level

>thought I'd got a wanted level when I got into a fight with four guys in the desert but there was no one around to call the cops and after I knocked them all out, no wanted level

>killed a guy behind a building at the docks with a silenced pistol, there were three guys just around the corner but no wanted level. I went back to the same area later and it was the same situation, three guys around the corner from a guy by himself, I shot him with shotgun, got a wanted level and the three guys were running off.

>managed to knock out five guys on the Vespucci boardwalk before I heard someone on the phone to the cops and I got a wanted level

>I shot a guy standing next a house near the lighthouse and got a wanted level. I though I had encountered what some people were talking about, until I turned and saw someone running away

So, to the people that are still complaining about the cops having eyes everywhere maybe just go actually test it out for yourselves. There was someone around when you killed someone on a mountain and got a wanted level.

EzOne4Me
  • EzOne4Me

V > ALL

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:03 AM

Wow. I was about to open a similar topic.

I did a similar test too and I didn't get any wanted level for all those things they mentioned.

You know what, I'm going to make a video and proof it.

gpcguy1
  • gpcguy1

Soldier

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:04 AM

The wanted level seems to be glitched. Stealth works every now and then but most of the time it partially works. I can stealth kill in the cityand not get a wanted level but then I go do it in the desert or a forest and I get an instant star.

spamtackey
  • spamtackey

Business Socks

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:06 AM

The system is inconsistent IMO. There are times when stealth works and times when being out in the open gives no wanted level. Then it randomly seems to detect small things for no reason. 

Flyby29
  • Flyby29

"Settle Down Captain Happy"

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:15 AM

I thought the problem was also aggressiveness

Scrandom
  • Scrandom

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:23 AM

The system is inconsistent IMO. There are times when stealth works and times when being out in the open gives no wanted level. Then it randomly seems to detect small things for no reason. 

This^. The way the system is supposed to work is there, it just only works half of the time. I really hope they notice this and fix it.

M'aiq the Liar
  • M'aiq the Liar

Skooma Addict

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:34 AM

I don't really have much of a problem with them. But some of the things you can get wanted for is just plain ridiculous lol. Standing next to a police officer for 3 seconds? Insulting a Civilian with Trevor? I'm sorry but that is just silly. 

SmoothGetaway
  • SmoothGetaway

I got respect for reality

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:43 AM

Nope.

It's magical mountain lions calling the cops. Deal with it.

How dare you actually try and see for yourself if it's broken, or if some people clearly can't take a quick look around to check for witnesses. You must be a fanboy.

Noman1200
  • Noman1200

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:45 AM

the system is bugged killed a man in the city no star then I knocked out a man and got 1 star. And my silencer is not working I killed a man in a alley and made sure no own was around and got 1 star.

Edward-Is-A-Flunky45
  • Edward-Is-A-Flunky45

Frazy as Cruck

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:46 AM Edited by Edward-Is-A-Flunky45, 28 September 2013 - 02:47 AM.

Also, if you kill a guy that is about to call the police, the police won't appear.

You guys need to know the difference between supressor and silencer...

cldd
  • cldd

Prankster

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:47 AM

Agreed with OP. You have to be smart in evading the cops. If you committed a crime in real life, would you stay at the crime scene? No, you run and hide. And hiding is easy if you know where to go. Deal with it, kids.

SprunkJunkie
  • SprunkJunkie

Thug

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:51 AM

I know I stood about 2 feet from a lady in rockford who said "Your not right" and called the cops on me for no good reason, and because I ran it became 2 stars and the cops gunned me down.  I have never had stealth work for me.  Just saying.

Rorschach37
  • Rorschach37

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:04 AM

I'm partial, the game is brillant but the initiation of the wanted level seems flawed, it is really rare to kill two guys without a wanted level.

Sometimes you can shoot someone and you won't get anything but most of the time you'll get wanted even if you shoot a poor bastard in the woods.

Also the cops actually monitor the sky very well, event if your airplane/chopper crash 2 miles from you they'll track you down in the middle of nowhere.

The new escape mechanics are awesome on the other end!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users