Photo

being a police officer

14 replies to this topic
jmack3d
  • jmack3d

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:39 AM

So as the title states I had great fun in previous gta's putting on the cop outfit and rolling around pulling people over and stopping crime.

I'm trying to do this in V and I can't really get into it. Spoiler: at the end game you get the highway patrol outfit.

So my questions are..
1. Is there a highway patrol car? (Not the standard lspd car)
2. Where do you find the highway patrol motorcycle?
3. Is there anything like in IV where you had the police computer and could respond to crimes?

And has anyone had any fun trying to RP a cop? If so, how?

jmack3d
  • jmack3d

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 01:52 AM

So no cop wannabees here?

Crazyeighties
  • Crazyeighties

Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:03 AM

So no cop wannabees here?

No there is no Vigilante missions that I have found too bad I always enjoyed them 

sigma77
  • sigma77

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:18 AM

I'm in the same boat, we need someone similar to LCPDFR or give us at least vigilante mode back. I can't believe they took it out.

Alter Ego
  • Alter Ego

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:49 AM

No vigilante missions. If you scout the highway on the nothern part of the map you come across the occasional highway patrol car/motorcyle with a cop next to it next to the highway.

I guess I kind of RP a cop in GTA V only without the uniform. I just shoot people in the face with a shotgun for looking at me

jmack3d
  • jmack3d

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:05 AM

No vigilante missions. If you scout the highway on the nothern part of the map you come across the occasional highway patrol car/motorcyle with a cop next to it next to the highway.

Ah so there is a highway patrol car?

I guess I kind of RP a cop in GTA V only without the uniform. I just shoot people in the face with a shotgun for looking at me

jmack3d
  • jmack3d

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:08 AM

Ah so there is a highway patrol car? Anyone got a pic? I know up north they have the town police cars but I've never seen an actual highway cop car or motorcycle for that matter. The search is on!

Thanks, hopefully they include a lspd police outfit and some cop missions.. not likely but hey, a guy can dream :)

Alter Ego
  • Alter Ego

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:11 AM

Ah so there is a highway patrol car? Anyone got a pic? I know up north they have the town police cars but I've never seen an actual highway cop car or motorcycle for that matter. The search is on!

Thanks, hopefully they include a lspd police outfit and some cop missions.. not likely but hey, a guy can dream :)

I am 100% sure you can find the highway motorcycle up north as I already stole one once. I believe I also saw a highway patrol car but could have my cars mixed up on that one.

Ethereal_NYC
  • Ethereal_NYC

Hustler

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:27 AM

rockstar wants you to play GTAO.

the cops and crooks mode from GTA4 returns on anabolic steroids and is weaved into the different modes seemlessly.

Hakosuka
  • Hakosuka

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:43 AM

So as the title states I had great fun in previous gta's putting on the cop outfit and rolling around pulling people over and stopping crime.

I'm trying to do this in V and I can't really get into it. Spoiler: at the end game you get the highway patrol outfit.

So my questions are..
1. Is there a highway patrol car? (Not the standard lspd car)
2. Where do you find the highway patrol motorcycle?
3. Is there anything like in IV where you had the police computer and could respond to crimes?

And has anyone had any fun trying to RP a cop? If so, how?

1. There are some ranger patrol cars that I've seen while off-roading, I guess those can be considered highway patrol also. 

2. I usually find the motorcycles on the side of the highways. The police are usually standing next to them and clocking the speeds of the cars. 

3. Nope. 

jmack3d
  • jmack3d

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:24 AM

I cannot find the police motorcycle! Been patrolling up and down the Blaine county highway where they are supposed to spawn. Anyone know a sure location to look?

mvega0422
  • mvega0422

educated, dedicated, underestimated

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:30 AM Edited by mvega0422, 02 October 2013 - 01:30 AM.

at the strip club you can find and wear a flawless replica of a highway patrol uniform

sigma77
  • sigma77

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:36 AM

rockstar wants you to play GTAO.

the cops and crooks mode from GTA4 returns on anabolic steroids and is weaved into the different modes seemlessly.

Please share with me a link where they stated this, ty.

sigma77
  • sigma77

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:38 AM

I cannot find the police motorcycle! Been patrolling up and down the Blaine county highway where they are supposed to spawn. Anyone know a sure location to look?

It's by the hwy entrance/exit area by the radar dishes where the FBI spawn. At about 11-2 you'll see him in a funny spot off his bike running radar. As a suggestion I would shoot him in the head and run to the hills as fast as you can or to the nearest railroad tunnel.

RealTuff
  • RealTuff

Ego Driven Asshole

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:45 AM

Spoiler

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users