Quantcast

» «
Photo

People do not understand why we hate the cops, let me clear the air.

228 replies to this topic
hugh750
  • hugh750

JUST PLAIN CRAZY!!!

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 10:16 PM

Whats the longest anyone has survived in a single car chase versus the NOOSE loaded SUVs? I woudl really like to know because they rape my butthole so quick it makes my headspin. Getting into a new vehicle is impossible because they kill you in under 3 seconds flat through the window.  You dont have enough time to even hotwire or toss a ped out of the car.

i think i lasted about 7 minutes until they killed me.

hugh750
  • hugh750

JUST PLAIN CRAZY!!!

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 10:20 PM

Hyper speed ramming is one thing that pisses me off, if I am in an indentical make and model cop car as the cop ramming me, going at top speed, in no way should he be capable of ramming.

And with the broken stealth, makes me sad, I was really hoping for some super tactical stealth sh*t.
f*cking stealth mode, sacrificed crouching for this sh*t.

in real life cop cars have special engines etc that you can't buy anywhere else.

TIMSTER777
  • TIMSTER777

"Dude you gotta try hoagies man"

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 10:21 PM

I'm not suprised the cops are skilled marksmen, most officers IRL nowadays come from the military.

MasterJuubito
  • MasterJuubito

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 10:29 PM

Has anyone actually pulled over slowly and calmly with a 1 star wanted level to see what happens? It would be great if the implemented a feature that you pay a fine or get a warning...or even more amazing - you'd just suffer verbal abuse off the cops for a while testing whether or not you are just going to take it in the chin until they tell you to f*ck off or go Tony Montana on their ass in retaliation to the insults. This is going in my online wish list to R*!

Edit- what mulder84 just said above!

Well for that you would need to stop your car very quickly, because it seems ''resisting arrest'' in this game equals to ''driving more than 20 feet without stopping. Oh and, contrary to GTA IV, if you are 2 Stars or more, the police will never arrest you, so 95% of the time you will end up dead since you can't surrender.

Lol, when i do not try those shotguns 2 shot me inside my car.

hugh750
  • hugh750

JUST PLAIN CRAZY!!!

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 10:32 PM Edited by hugh750, 29 September 2013 - 10:33 PM.

and today while playing as trevor i got into a gun battle with the cops while i hid next to my car ether a cop came up behind me and shot or the shot me through my car because i didn't see the cop that killed me.

MasterJuubito
  • MasterJuubito

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:08 PM

and today while playing as trevor i got into a gun battle with the cops while i hid next to my car ether a cop came up behind me and shot or the shot me through my car because i didn't see the cop that killed me.

They can shoot through walls and have infrared vision, lmao.

tapz63
  • tapz63

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:16 PM

Has anyone actually pulled over slowly and calmly with a 1 star wanted level to see what happens? It would be great if the implemented a feature that you pay a fine or get a warning...or even more amazing - you'd just suffer verbal abuse off the cops for a while testing whether or not you are just going to take it in the chin until they tell you to f*ck off or go Tony Montana on their ass in retaliation to the insults. This is going in my online wish list to R*!

Edit- what mulder84 just said above!

Well for that you would need to stop your car very quickly, because it seems ''resisting arrest'' in this game equals to ''driving more than 20 feet without stopping. Oh and, contrary to GTA IV, if you are 2 Stars or more, the police will never arrest you, so 95% of the time you will end up dead since you can't surrender.
Lol, when i do not try those shotguns 2 shot me inside my car.

Why would you wanna surrender? The aim is always to get away for me. And BTW on one star they will "arrest" you by pointing a gun. Your character puts his hands on his head and the words busted appear on screen. Just like always.

KillEmAll
  • KillEmAll

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:36 PM Edited by KillEmAll, 29 September 2013 - 11:36 PM.

Whats the longest anyone has survived in a single car chase versus the NOOSE loaded SUVs? I woudl really like to know because they rape my butthole so quick it makes my headspin. Getting into a new vehicle is impossible because they kill you in under 3 seconds flat through the window.  You dont have enough time to even hotwire or toss a ped out of the car.

That's the way it should be, though I agree with the wanted system being way too sensitive. Also it isn't that hard to evade cops, use your eyes, brain and radar. Everything will be fine.

Respect your opinion, but I think that makes for a very boring game. 99% of my time in the past GTA games were long drawn out high speed chases with some shootouts in between. Unforunately, thats just not possible it seems. Well, I havent figured it out yet anyway.

ILoveTheGrandTheftAutoSeries
  • ILoveTheGrandTheftAutoSeries

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:40 PM

Is anyone else also pissed because, in 4/5 stars, cops show up every ten seconds on the road if you are driving with your car trying to evade the ones that are already in your tail?

MasterJuubito
  • MasterJuubito

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:16 AM

Is anyone else also pissed because, in 4/5 stars, cops show up every ten seconds on the road if you are driving with your car trying to evade the ones that are already in your tail?

Well it's certaintly a nuisance, specially when they ram or try and block you, but makes it more fun i guess.

Sharks80fr
  • Sharks80fr

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:03 AM Edited by Sharks80fr, 30 September 2013 - 01:16 AM.

I dont know why it is so hard for you to evade the cops. You must suck at the game dude.

Learn to read stupid troll

The only thing i hate about cops is when you have more than 2 stars it's like they spawn on your face, specially helicopters ... about people calling cops, it happens to me when i'm in their properties (so sounds realistic to me) and also when i'm following or staring at them for a min but it doesn't happen that much, most of the time they start walking faster and then run ahah

Also when you talk to cops, they have different reactions when you are playing with Trevor/Franklin/Michael, when you are talking with Franklin/Michael, the first time they will say " Sup " or stuff like that but if you play with Trevor he'll say " f*ck off " and more so yeah cops won't be happy but killing you is a bit to much yeah xD

• MasterJuubito likes this

Mainland Marauder
  • Mainland Marauder

Oldschooled

• Inactive Staff
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:11 AM

If you shoot at someone from a mountain or a rooftop, you'll get one star, unless it's a cop.

I fired a sniper round just in front of a cop's legs and got two stars. At one or two stars, the trick is mainly to get away from the area in which you fired the shot. Just get out of sight and don't move until it goes away. More than three stars, same thing; it's just much more difficult with the chopper.

No, the cops should not be "psychic" but it's a vast improvement over the kamikaze/zombie cops of the old GTAs, who were just coded to try to go where you were, running off cliffs because you're standing at the base etc. Now they're climbing ladders to rooftops and attacking while you're dealing with the choppers. Tactical response. NPCs actually seem to have brains this time. It makes me look forward to what can be done with the next generation of hardware.

WorldofCog
  • WorldofCog

Thug

• Members
  • Lesotho

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:18 AM

I agree OP. Just before, I was on the highway, and a random police chase was happening. The cop crashed into me!, and I get a wanted level. f*ck that.

This happened to me a few hours ago.

Also, earlier today, I was at a farmer's market in Blaine County as Michael. I greeted a random woman, she insulted me, I stood there for a few seconds, and she called the cops on me and I got a wanted level.  :blink:

Killerdude8
  • Killerdude8

And Remember, Respect is Everything!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:25 AM

Hyper speed ramming is one thing that pisses me off, if I am in an indentical make and model cop car as the cop ramming me, going at top speed, in no way should he be capable of ramming.

And with the broken stealth, makes me sad, I was really hoping for some super tactical stealth sh*t.
f*cking stealth mode, sacrificed crouching for this sh*t.

in real life cop cars have special engines etc that you can't buy anywhere else.
Actually it's a computer chip that boosts the performance of the car, but still, as I said before if I steal an identical cop car to the ones ramming me, if I go top speed in that car, they shouldn't be capable of ramming.
f*cking Christ, I've been rammed endlessly going top speed in the Bugatti!

Muramasa1794
  • Muramasa1794

1st lieutenant of Yamaguchi

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:27 AM

i think i lasted about 7 minutes until they killed me.

I think I lasted 10 -12 minutes until I got myself rape by the gunner on the helicopter and the FIB agents hanging on the SUVs (Damn they are a pain). I killed a lot of them though.

Nasir_Jones
  • Nasir_Jones

Gta V Mexican Cartel Member

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:31 AM

A tip for the police cars ramming into the back of your car, when you are going top speed in your car and the police car is about to ram you, swerve a little bit on the road, they swerve a bit too and slow down and that gives you a bit more room between you and the police. I've tried that multiple times and it's succeeded every time, hope it helps :3 I just want a patch on the time it takes to get rid of your stars, that's it.

Killerdude8
  • Killerdude8

And Remember, Respect is Everything!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:37 AM

A tip for the police cars ramming into the back of your car, when you are going top speed in your car and the police car is about to ram you, swerve a little bit on the road, they swerve a bit too and slow down and that gives you a bit more room between you and the police. I've tried that multiple times and it's succeeded every time, hope it helps :3 I just want a patch on the time it takes to get rid of your stars, that's it.

Yeah, but it's baffling how they can catch up to and ram me in my Bugatti.

Nasir_Jones
  • Nasir_Jones

Gta V Mexican Cartel Member

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:49 AM

Yeah, but it's baffling how they can catch up to and ram me in my Bugatti.
I agree, I feel like I'm running away from A car with the speed of a f-22 fighter jet, it's ridiculous. I can be going top speed in a buggati fully upgraded and a police car can come out of nowhere smashing me off the road into a wall and I die. There can't be too much complaining going on, there is definitely gonna be a patch for this stuff. You can't put out a perfect game that won't need patches so I'm just patiently waiting and avoiding the police for now (although it's impossible).

MasterJuubito
  • MasterJuubito

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:39 AM

So many idiots in this forum guys, sorry that some people cannot read.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users