Quantcast

» «
Photo

People do not understand why we hate the cops, let me clear the air.

228 replies to this topic
ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:16 PM

Only thing I want changed is at One Star, they chase you first and try to taze you.  That is all they need to change so that on foot pursuits can be more memorable.

kipakolonyasi
  • kipakolonyasi

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:31 PM Edited by kipakolonyasi, 28 September 2013 - 10:32 PM.

Yea youre right you keep being sent to the hospital and it takes hours to complete some simple things like a stunt jump or two. Because always some idiot cop turns up out of nowhere. Always wear that most expensive body armor at ammunation thats one solution.

Mr. Schneobelen
  • Mr. Schneobelen

That's harassment

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:51 PM

New cop case.

A car with three gangsters chased by the cops, rams my newly upgraded and resprayed infernus , just as I was about to park it.

I let the cops fight it out with those armed gangsters, but the cops get killed by them, so I decide to kill the gangsters that trashed my car, and I get a three star wanted level.

Lovely, you decide help law enforcement and you become public enemy no. 1.

• Boxman108 likes this

Lamar Davis
  • Lamar Davis

big sittin' chief asshole

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:52 PM

so i pulled up on the sidewalk all watching this shootout between the poh-leece and this dude nigga, and guess what man some car smashes into me, nigga, and I hit the dude shooting back at the poh-leece becuz of it. he dies homie, so i get a wanted star, im like "nig-gaaaaaah" and drive on outta there. f*ck dat sh*t my nigga. 

• Cinoy likes this

Cinoy
  • Cinoy

✈✈✈✈✈✈

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:53 PM

the cops in this game have turbocharged cars that can beat a bugatti(adder car) and can appear magically on top of mountains.

NXKS
  • NXKS

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:54 PM

the cops in this game have turbocharged cars that can beat a bugatti(adder car) and can appear magically on top of mountains.

damn u must suck I can outrun 3 stars on a bicycle

killabud
  • killabud

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:54 PM Edited by killabud, 28 September 2013 - 10:56 PM.

i got a star for taking a pic of a shoot out between the cops and some guys....

i actually got the level as soon as i took the phone out....

http://socialclub.ro...Zc0iRHvoU-EcBAA

Vorpax
  • Vorpax

Hustler

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:56 PM Edited by Vorpax, 28 September 2013 - 10:57 PM.

i got a star for taking a pic of a shoot out between the cops and some guys....

Well...i can still see it as a reason for getting wanted, since you became a witness of the scene somewhat...but still there're lots of other ridiculous examples...like people getting wanted, because they just stared at the babes boobs for too long or for saying "hello" to the police officer LOL!

mdgrncw
  • mdgrncw

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:58 PM

Everyone is complaining about the cops, it must just be me but I can do most little things without getting a wanted level. I think the key to not getting a wanted level so quickly is to not stay in the area too long. I've sniped someone, then fled to an area not too far away and don't get a star. Sometimes I do anyway but not always. I can tase people and not get a wanted level until about 4 people in. Same goes with punching people. I think you get wanted faster when you use deadly force like a gun whether or not its suppressed, its just the way the game is programmed.

lazedout
  • lazedout

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 11:05 PM

1380387402967.gif

Hilarious, but why would you get an instant wanted level from that?

/thread

• Boxman108 likes this

Vorpax
  • Vorpax

Hustler

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 11:07 PM Edited by Vorpax, 28 September 2013 - 11:09 PM.

Everyone is complaining about the cops, it must just be me but I can do most little things without getting a wanted level. I think the key to not getting a wanted level so quickly is to not stay in the area too long. I've sniped someone, then fled to an area not too far away and don't get a star. Sometimes I do anyway but not always. I can tase people and not get a wanted level until about 4 people in. Same goes with punching people. I think you get wanted faster when you use deadly force like a gun whether or not its suppressed, its just the way the game is programmed.

...Man not cool at all!...You shouldn't get wanted level for just standing and doing nothing LOL! Its just...wrong OMG!...What if i WANT to stand on the top of the Mount Chilliad for a while and just chill and take a look at wilderness and look around for the beauty of the map??! Why should i be punished for that?!...And as much as i agree that standing in one spot and doing nothing, but looking at how beautiful picture is might seem stupid, its still MY choice and i should not be punished for something as ridiculous as that!...

• Boxman108 likes this

mdgrncw
  • mdgrncw

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 11:21 PM

...Man not cool at all!...You shouldn't get wanted level for just standing and doing nothing LOL! Its just...wrong OMG!...What if i WANT to stand on the top of the Mount Chilliad for a while and just chill and take a look at wilderness and look around for the beauty of the map??! Why should i be punished for that?!...And as much as i agree that standing in one spot and doing nothing, but looking at how beautiful picture is might seem stupid, its still MY choice and i should not be punished for something as ridiculous as that!...

Yea that's true. It can be a bit too sensitive especially in the upper class areas of the game. Hopefully there will be a patch Tuesday that will address people's issues. I was just pointing out that I noticed I get cops sooner when I use deadly force like a gun or grenades.

ThroatSlasher2
  • ThroatSlasher2

Mr. Orion

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 11:22 PM Edited by ThroatSlasher2, 28 September 2013 - 11:26 PM.

lol reminds me of that one time when i was escaping a two star wanted level on a bicycle and the police officer rammed me at like 100 mph. Easily. And of course i died. Is there really something that doesn't kill you in this game. I was once crushed under my BMX.

• Boxman108 likes this

PringlesMan
  • PringlesMan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 03:18 AM

LA Cops are Crooks, they'll shoot as fast as possible. If you even look at them the wrong way, you'll get a beat down.

Cinoy
  • Cinoy

✈✈✈✈✈✈

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 03:36 AM

I can outrun 3 stars on feet but im just saying if the cops spot you in a car they can ram you easily no matter what car

MasterJuubito
  • MasterJuubito

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:07 AM

Wow guys lol.

MasterJuubito
  • MasterJuubito

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 10:37 AM

I can outrun 3 stars on feet but im just saying if the cops spot you in a car they can ram you easily no matter what car

Specially after 4 or 5 stars.

Afusensi
  • Afusensi

BUSTED!

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 10:42 AM

I like that the cops are so aggressive, and its very easy to evade them ( going offroad).

But what i dont like is the peds calling the cops when i look at them, or walk past them, and then i get one star instantly while just walking around enjoying the scenery.

• Lisha likes this

MasterJuubito
  • MasterJuubito

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 10:53 AM

Cops are easy to evade, but is an annoyance get a wanted level for small sh*t.

Mainland Marauder
  • Mainland Marauder

Oldschooled

• Inactive Staff
  • None

Posted 29 September 2013 - 10:57 AM

Stealth system does not work, you get a wanted level for killing a man a mile away with a silenced sniper.

Uh, yeah, you usually get wanted levels for killing people.

And the stealth system may work too well. I'd led the cops (as Michael) on a little 1-star chase up a hill in Vinewood, hopped a fence into a courtyard and took cover on the other side of the fence. The cops came up the hill to the street, but the star went away. Two cops there on the street.

There's a bush on the other side of this enclosure, so I decided to test how well stealth can work. I pulled a pistol and took down the two cops, then ran for that bush. Killing a police officer seems to grant you automatic three stars this time. You will have a chopper to deal with. Well, this time it hovered over, the cops swarmed outside but never came over to check that bush.

Not long after I played a mission that established that LSPD choppers have infrared scopes, which would have found me.

MasterJuubito
  • MasterJuubito

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:01 AM Edited by MasterJuubito, 29 September 2013 - 11:04 AM.

Mainland Maurader, cops are not psychic, on the desert were no one is around you cannot get a wanted level, or being attack by a shark and you kill it you get a wanted level. They instantly give you a wanted level right after the crime, which unlike skyrim if they cannot see you, you will not go to jail.
Stealth system is broken, is supposed to hide you and it does not.
Silenced weapons do nothing.
You defend yourself from a ped, cops come after you.
Standing next to a cop, they kill you .

MasterJuubito
  • MasterJuubito

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:08 AM

They also go apesh*t when you lightly bump into their car, is even worse when they are chasing someone and they crash into you.

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • England

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:15 AM

First off ive never had a problem when i've been up a mountain with a gun and shot something. Cops have never showed. However even if you do get a wanted level it is fairly easy to get rid of it, its not like it is impossible.

NothingPersonal
  • NothingPersonal

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:18 AM

Only thing I want changed is at One Star, they chase you first and try to taze you.  That is all they need to change so that on foot pursuits can be more memorable.

That should be on two stars as well - assuming no firearms are discharged - and without helicopters on three stars (as so obnoxious). Forward this to Rockstar, please!

MasterJuubito
  • MasterJuubito

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:19 AM

First off ive never had a problem when i've been up a mountain with a gun and shot something. Cops have never showed. However even if you do get a wanted level it is fairly easy to get rid of it, its not like it is impossible.

It is very easy to EVADE them as i have stated on every post i made on this topic, the thing is most people do not wanna be on car chases ALL the time, that ruins the adventuring aspect of the game.

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • England

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:26 AM

It is very easy to EVADE them as i have stated on every post i made on this topic, the thing is most people do not wanna be on car chases ALL the time, that ruins the adventuring aspect of the game.

But you aint being chased all the time though. I have carjacked cars numerous times in the city with people around and have not got a wanted level. I think you and other people have got it into your head that it happens alot more than it does.

o Mr Punchy o
  • o Mr Punchy o

The Warriors

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:27 AM

I agree if you plant a sticky bomb them run a fair distance away and blow it how are they supposed to know it was you? also when standing near peds they call the cops and as the OP said silenced stealth kills that no one would see still gets you a wanted level.

• MasterJuubito likes this

Thebull94
  • Thebull94

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:33 AM

For everyone dismissing this problem 

f*ck YOU

I swear if Rockstar doesnt patch this and I find out it has anything to do with you anus licking f*cktards I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND TAKE A sh*t DOWN YOUR WIND PIPE.

Seriously it has f*ckED THE FREE ROAM UP ENTIRELY. Just because you dont experience it (BULLsh*t you just dont admit to it / tolerate it like a man accepting rape, GO f*cking silence snipe a cop from a distance watch the 2-3 stars INSTANTLY pop up with the ninja cops already heading for your location) doesnt mean its not a problem! You literally cannot do anything and I have actually joked multiple times saying

"Lol just punched a hiker in the woods watch me get wante......." *1 star appears in the top right corner*

"f*ck this game"

MasterJuubito
  • MasterJuubito

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:45 AM Edited by MasterJuubito, 29 September 2013 - 11:49 AM.

Carjacking never gives you a wanted level unless you do it next to a cop, that is not the point of my thread, if you do it next to a cop that is your damn fault, please read other peoples post aswell, we payed money for the game, we can voice our opinion.
Again, this topic is about us getting stars for little things.

Splinter02
  • Splinter02

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:47 AM Edited by Splinter02, 29 September 2013 - 11:48 AM.

I actually walked up to a security guard and Michael said "Hey buddy!" and I got a wanted level then and there and the security dog attacked me. It bit my neck and I died. 

-$5,000

This was at a construction site near Michael's house and it had no gates, you could just walk right in.

• Lisha likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users