Quantcast

» «
Photo

People do not understand why we hate the cops, let me clear the air.

228 replies to this topic
MasterJuubito
  • MasterJuubito

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:35 PM

I agree OP. Just before, I was on the highway, and a random police chase was happening. The cop crashed into me!, and I get a wanted level. f*ck that.

That actually happend to me once before! They crash into you and you get a damn wanted level haha.

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:35 PM

Wow. Cops have good aim. Who would've thunk that people who go through extensive weapons training would know how to use them. f*ck. 

As for getting stars for doing nothing, well, you're doing something. Someone saw you do it. I've got away with sh*t in the boonies without any cops being called. I've also thought I got away with something, only to have cops show up later, as if someone ran away and called them. I've also noticed that when defending yourself, the cops don't always get called, but if you pick up money dropped from the guy you just decked, they will show up (turns into a robbery). I've sat in a car in front of a crowded theater, shot my gun straight out of the window, not at anyone, people ran away, as soon as the peds felt they were far enough away from danger they called the police (you know, because I fired my gun out of my car). 

Cops are fine. I'm sure if it was any different, you'd be complaining that they're too lax for reality. 

Whats the longest anyone has survived in a single car chase versus the NOOSE loaded SUVs? I woudl really like to know because they rape my butthole so quick it makes my headspin. Getting into a new vehicle is impossible because they kill you in under 3 seconds flat through the window.  You dont have enough time to even hotwire or toss a ped out of the car.

I've ran from the NOOSE people for quite some time....this guy's a champ at it though: 

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=NcTdBgA3Bkg

(how do you imbed youtube videos?)

MasterJuubito
  • MasterJuubito

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:38 PM

The problem with this issue (and pretty much this whole forum) is that there's two large camps of people. One group bitches constantly about everything in the game and the other refuses to accept any criticism of the game at all and gets extremely defensive. The rest of us rational folk are drowned out by these morons.

Anyway, the OP makes a lot of good points. For the most part, I like the changes they've made to the police. They are a lot more challenging. However, you know something's wrong when you're up a mountain and shoot a deer with a silenced rifle and find yourself immediately wanted and have a squad car come tearing down the mountain to get you.

Thank you, i sometimes feel that is usesless posting stuff because people to not have the maturity level some people have, and just post stuff straight out of their ass and not their useless brain.

mrhandss
  • mrhandss

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:38 PM

As for getting stars for doing nothing, well, you're doing something. Someone saw you do it. I've got away with sh*t in the boonies without any cops being called. I've also 

Nope. Go walk up to a cop outside of their car and do nothing. They WILL attack you and you will die. Just like most random peds in this game, only you will get the wanted level when they attack. 

Ronrollin9434
  • Ronrollin9434

Grotti Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:40 PM

The problem is that one star wanted levels escalate to two stars WAY TOO QUICKLY. Cops shouldn't shoot at me until I:

a.) shoot at them

b.) shoot someone else

c.) running away for a good five minutes (in real life) at which point they should tazer me

Honestly, why are stun guns and nightsticks in the game when the police don't use them?

Also, cop cars are WAY too fast at 2 stars.. they're constantly bashing the back of me... at 2 stars...

• iFight likes this

Epilepsies
  • Epilepsies

McJimmy

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:42 PM

Seems as if the best thing to do is just not even approach cops lmao if you're not looking for a wanted level.

Easiest way to evade your wanted level is drive to the hills and hide behind things and if you say that's out of your way, well take a taxi back to where ever it is you were with a waypoint set, costs like $100-150 even cheaper sometimes.

Waldie
  • Waldie

Bruce

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:42 PM

I'd like to counter this "hurf durf getting a wanted level is too easy" sh*t by pointing out that i'd killed loads of people without getting a wanted level - knocked them off motorbikes and ATVs, run them over, smashed into the back of their car etc.

This is the weird thing though, that can happen from time to time. There's been a few occasions when I've ran around and shot several people with an unsuppressed pistol and haven't received a star. It doesn't happen very often though and I don't know what causes it.

Nikobomber
  • Nikobomber

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:43 PM

1) you suck at this game in every way
2) your version of the game is gay
3) you have horrible luck

I have never had any of these issues. I use a silencer and never had issues. I steal cars all the time.... no issues. Never had any of that and I do alot of shooting in the woods and stuff.

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:44 PM

The problem is that one star wanted levels escalate to two stars WAY TOO QUICKLY. Cops shouldn't shoot at me until I:

a.) shoot at them

b.) shoot someone else

c.) running away for a good five minutes (in real life) at which point they should tazer me

Honestly, why are stun guns and nightsticks in the game when the police don't use them?

Also, cop cars are WAY too fast at 2 stars.. they're constantly bashing the back of me... at 2 stars...

Exactly, very good point.

• Omar777i and Ronrollin9434 like this

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:44 PM

You are aware that police cars in real life are EXTREMELY fast....right? Even the Crown Vic's have Corvette engines dropped in them. Complainers love complaining. The bashing into the back of you doesn't really do much anyway. 

mikeinthahouse
  • mikeinthahouse

Rockford Hills Resident

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:45 PM

I was sandwiched to a car from a cop from the side, then a cop came from behind and I couldn't do a THING. I was shot to death without remorse, damn! 

SmoothGetaway
  • SmoothGetaway

I got respect for reality

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:48 PM

Why are people acting surprised that running gets you 2 stars? It's been that way forever.

Also I've commited plenty of crimes without a star. So you're not being as sneaky as you think. Play more.

Thebull94
  • Thebull94

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:48 PM

I'd like to counter this "hurf durf getting a wanted level is too easy" sh*t by pointing out that i'd killed loads of people without getting a wanted level - knocked them off motorbikes and ATVs, run them over, smashed into the back of their car etc.

Video or your a lying delusional fanboy.

Srs.

• Noman1200 likes this

Gutslab
  • Gutslab

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:51 PM Edited by pokemon4ever, 27 September 2013 - 11:53 PM.

I dont know why it is so hard for you to evade the cops. You must suck at the game dude.

You're running out of material man. Come on, get to it.

"If you commit a crime, you get a wanted level hurf durf."

Yeah, I now totally understand why everyone's whining about the cops.

To be this retarded.

ViperDON
  • ViperDON

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:52 PM

I dont know why it is so hard for you to evade the cops. You must suck at the game dude.

SOMEONE PLEASe BAN HIM AS HE IS EITHER A COMPLETE RETARDED f*ckTARD OR A TROLL

• MasterJuubito likes this

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

We Heistin'

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:56 PM

Srs.

This isn't your kindergarten playground, kid.

toybasher
  • toybasher

Cute Anthromorphic Skunk

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:09 AM Edited by toybasher, 28 September 2013 - 12:10 AM.

(Disreguard post, quote system glitching out.)

toybasher
  • toybasher

Cute Anthromorphic Skunk

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:11 AM

Back on topic everybody!

a.) shoot at them

b.) shoot someone else

I do agree with the one star wanted level being almost non existant.

I've had cases where I stand COMPLETELY STILL, and by the time the cop walks up to me to bust me enough time has passed to give a second star, and he just shoots me to death. This is standing still the second I gain the first star.

Thebull94
  • Thebull94

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:20 AM

Srs.

Well your post had no factual evidence and therefore has no place in this thread. Gtfo.

The_Regulator
  • The_Regulator

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:25 AM

Let me guess. Cheat codes? That's the only way you're avoiding a wanted level on this game. That, or "kill one person, leave the area, kill another, lather, rinse, repeat." The wanton chaos of GTA has effectively been marred by R*'s lack of attention to this one detail. It's no better or worse than any other game-breaking glitch in my opinion.

• Omar777i likes this

Taz_78
  • Taz_78

People are bitchin bout cops in a cops and robbers game? ROTFL

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:25 AM

You are aware that police cars in real life are EXTREMELY fast....right? Even the Crown Vic's have Corvette engines dropped in them. Complainers love complaining. The bashing into the back of you doesn't really do much anyway. 

As a mechanic who has worked on police cars I can tell you with complete honesty the CVP's DO NOT have corvette motors.

iPeNeTrATIoNz
  • iPeNeTrATIoNz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:27 AM

Maybe it's not the reason he suck at evading the cops. He's probably so annoyed that he's get a wanted level for killing someone where no one is about and he has to spend another 3 mins to evade them or something like that mate.

bish0p2004
  • bish0p2004

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:28 AM

Stealth system does not work, you get a wanted level for killing a man a mile away with a silenced sniper.
For talking to a cop you get a wanted level.
When you get attacked by a ped, you defend yourself and boom, wanted level.

"If you commit a crime, you get a wanted level hurf durf."

Yeah, I now totally understand why everyone's whining about the cops.

So dumb....

MasterJuubito
  • MasterJuubito

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:28 AM

Why can't we ever have good arguments in here related to my posts? Is not that hard to get a long just think before you post something out of your ass.

Thebull94
  • Thebull94

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:36 AM

Tbh the cops in this game have pretty much borderline f*cked up GTA V for me. Thats how frustrating it gets, now for the idiots saying "Omfg the cops are fine" keep that sh*t to yourself because if the number of threads / people complaining about this has not clicked with your puny brain yet. It is definately a problem for everyone else.

• QuietJosh likes this

El Tel
  • El Tel

It's just a ride.

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:39 AM

I've noticed that it is often very easy to become wanted but I can't see how this slight lack of realism is really hurting the game. Sure, cops seem a somewhat psychic but considering they have a very short memory and forget about your crimes if they can't see you for a minute or two, even if you immediatly walk in front of them with an RPG just as they call off the search, seems like a fair trade off to me.

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

We Heistin'

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:39 AM Edited by JohnGazman, 28 September 2013 - 12:40 AM.

Why can't we ever have good arguments in here related to my posts? Is not that hard to get a long just think before you post something out of your ass.

Srs.

Well your post had no factual evidence and therefore has no place in this thread. Gtfo.

When you're a mod, you can make the rules. Until that time, I come and go from threads as I please. And this isn't a court of law - I don't have to serve evidence because you say so. Grow up.

I can give you a few reasons, but the most relevant is this; a few people on here flat out don't want arguments or discussions. They want conformity. "I SAID IT SO YOU ALL MUST AGREE WITH ME, OR YOU'RE DELUSIONAL FANBOYS".

I don't have an issue with the police AI. That's all there is to it. When - or rather more importantly, IF - I ever decide otherwise, you'll be the first to know. Until then, try to remember that "broken" is all about perspective, and opinions are to be freely expressed.

I'm done here.

GTAboob
  • GTAboob

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:44 AM

I don't remember who posted.

LOL he shouldn't have pushed them- I'd do the same thing(not in real life of course).

the_mannn
  • the_mannn

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:51 AM

LOL remember when people were so exicted that we would get a wanted level for stealing cars... Thank god that was not true. 

Thebull94
  • Thebull94

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:55 AM

Srs.

When you're a mod, you can make the rules. Until that time, I come and go from threads as I please. And this isn't a court of law - I don't have to serve evidence because you say so. Grow up.

I can give you a few reasons, but the most relevant is this; a few people on here flat out don't want arguments or discussions. They want conformity. "I SAID IT SO YOU ALL MUST AGREE WITH ME, OR YOU'RE DELUSIONAL FANBOYS".

I don't have an issue with the police AI. That's all there is to it. When - or rather more importantly, IF - I ever decide otherwise, you'll be the first to know. Until then, try to remember that "broken" is all about perspective, and opinions are to be freely expressed.

I'm done here.

Know what? f*ck it explain the following videos logically.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=-QimIFzQqmc

and 

http://www.youtube.c...eature=youtu.be

If that doesnt please you do the following (preferrably filming it as you do it)

1. Snipe (silencer) a cop from a distance in a descrete location making sure no witnesses are around then come back and tell me what happens.

2. Rob a 24/7 in the desert and tell me what happens the SECOND you pick the money bag up. (make sure no witnesses in or around the shop)

3. Silence gun down a few hikers ontop of Mt Chilliad and tell me what happens. Also if the cops want you tell me if they are already at the top of the mountain.

Now I already know the answer to the above but you doubt me so I encourage you to see for yourself then kindly stfu.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users