Quantcast

» «
Photo

People do not understand why we hate the cops, let me clear the air.

228 replies to this topic
MasterJuubito
  • MasterJuubito

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:13 PM Edited by MasterJuubito, 27 September 2013 - 11:14 PM.

Is not that we can't EVADE them, is not that all, i like they are aggressive.
Most people are having the problem of just doing small things and you get a wanted level.
Stealth system does not work, you get a wanted level for killing a man a mile away with a silenced sniper.
For talking to a cop you get a wanted level.
When you get attacked by a ped, you defend yourself and boom, wanted level.
Remember, is not that we cannot EVADE them, is just these things that kill the adventuring portion of the game, i do not wanna be on constant cop chases just because a cop looked at me differently.
  • GTAIVman, Jedibaker91, Macabro and 4 others like this

Mannulus
  • Mannulus

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:17 PM

Don't forget that all these police officers seem to have like marksmanship training that of a United States Navy Seal.

• MasterJuubito and StupidAssHeadAss like this

MasterJuubito
  • MasterJuubito

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:18 PM

Don't forget that all these police officers seem to have like marksmanship training that of a United States Navy Seal.

So true.

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

We Heistin'

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:18 PM

Stealth system does not work, you get a wanted level for killing a man a mile away with a silenced sniper.

"If you commit a crime, you get a wanted level hurf durf."

Yeah, I now totally understand why everyone's whining about the cops.

topdownshooter
  • topdownshooter

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:19 PM

I dont know why it is so hard for you to evade the cops. You must suck at the game dude.

KillEmAll
  • KillEmAll

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:19 PM

Whats the longest anyone has survived in a single car chase versus the NOOSE loaded SUVs? I woudl really like to know because they rape my butthole so quick it makes my headspin. Getting into a new vehicle is impossible because they kill you in under 3 seconds flat through the window.  You dont have enough time to even hotwire or toss a ped out of the car.

MasterJuubito
  • MasterJuubito

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:20 PM

And ladies and gentleman we have a 12yr old troll that does not read this thread at all, please get out.
  • NADOLNY likes this

evoluon--720
  • evoluon--720

Left Field

• Members

hide in the bushes. push the stealth button

best way to avoid the cops

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Good topic.

MasterJuubito
  • MasterJuubito

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:22 PM

I dont know why it is so hard for you to evade the cops. You must suck at the game dude.

This is the kinda sh*t i am talking about and is the complete opposite, no one is having troubling evading them, is easy to evade them, please read my thread again.
  • mufc786 likes this

Splinter02
  • Splinter02

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:22 PM

Talking to a cop is committing a crime? Standing next to a pedestrian on the sidewalk is a crime?

• Dylricho and MasterJuubito like this

MasterJuubito
  • MasterJuubito

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:23 PM

Talking to a cop is committing a crime? Standing next to a pedestrian on the sidewalk is a crime?
Wow finally someone with a brain comments the topic at hand. Thank you.
  • Dylricho likes this

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

We Heistin'

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:24 PM Edited by JohnGazman, 27 September 2013 - 11:25 PM.

And ladies and gentleman we have a 12yr old troll that does not read this thread at all, please get out.

I read the thread. You moaned that the stealth system is broken and that you get a wanted level for looking at people the wrong way and that defending yourself from a ped results in a wanted level.

Basically the same thing people have posted in other threads. My point; The air didn't need clearing with a brand new thread. We already know that some of you think the game is broken.

evoluon--720
  • evoluon--720

Left Field

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:25 PM

you have to repeatedly talk to the cop to get a wanted level. and usually the protag will have an insult to it makes sense..

for a video game I think the overall AI system is great. The police are finally a challenge. Alot more tactical

I was in Mikes house with a wanted level, they came swarming in all tactical and sh*t. I love the police in this game.

I dont notice many cop cars driving around though

Vega Fve
  • Vega Fve

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:26 PM

Contrary to popular belief, cops do know how to aim a gun at something.

MasterJuubito
  • MasterJuubito

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:26 PM

Well some people do not understand at all, and just comment saying, learn to drive and evade them. That irritates me and a lot of people because we have no problems evading them.

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

We Heistin'

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:27 PM

you have to repeatedly talk to the cop to get a wanted level. and usually the protag will have an insult to it makes sense..

This. This is what people fail to realise. The Protags don't discuss weather or the price of tea in China with the Peds and Cops. They actively insult them.

CP27
  • CP27

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:27 PM

Yea because looking at a cop is a crime, or calling someone an idiot, or parking on the side of the road to look at a text message? Yea a ped called the cops on me when I was sitting in my car on the side of the road looking at my iFruit, instant star.

mrhandss
  • mrhandss

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:28 PM

gonna add a couple points

cops take forever to ditch, even with just 1 star they keep looking for a few minutes and it's annoying. Seeing as how there's not even a pay n spray this time around (garages are similar, but the price is a lot higher for same effect) they coulda cut us SOME slack. Annoying to constantly be running for triggering cops due to the smallest things. 

cops will randomly use lethal force without reason (in past games, they only shot if you had a weapon and had been using it iirc) 1 star crimes just become 2 star ones just because u ran? cmon rockstar

MasterJuubito
  • MasterJuubito

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:29 PM

This. This is what people fail to realise. The Protags don't discuss weather or the price of tea in China with the Peds and Cops. They actively insult them.
Well that is technically not our fault either haha, we have nothing nice to say other then hello or whats up, most are insults, and besides even without insulting them cops or peds come after me, which it results into me having to kill them.

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

I sniped someone in the depths of the wilderness and the cops showed up out of the blue quickly and killed my ass and were shooting like professional snipers. There is a lot of things out of adjustment with this game. It almost seems as if R* started developing GTA V two years ago and rushed it out the door. The delay was probably for online.

CP27
  • CP27

Hustler

• Members
  • None

No, you really don't have to repeatedly talk to them. I have literally been taken out by a police officer for just STANDING next to them on the sidewalk, said absolutely nothing. Seems overkill to me.

• Splinter02 likes this

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:31 PM

I don't remember who posted.

• TH3B055 likes this

GTAIVman
  • GTAIVman

Realistic Steak Fan

• Members

I agree OP. Just before, I was on the highway, and a random police chase was happening. The cop crashed into me!, and I get a wanted level. f*ck that.

Thebull94
  • Thebull94

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Is not that we can't EVADE them, is not that all, i like they are aggressive.
Most people are having the problem of just doing small things and you get a wanted level.
Remember, is not that we cannot EVADE them, is just these things that kill the adventuring portion of the game, i do not wanna be on constant cop chases just because a cop looked at me differently.

*Puts on GTA fanboy cap*

OMFGZ YOU SUCKZ AT TEH GAME, ITZ EZEH TO EVADEZ DUH COPZ JUST LIKE HIDEZ IN TEH UBER GRAPHICALLY ENHANCED BUSHEZ HERP!

• mufc786 likes this

ells144
  • ells144

i like franklin because of lamar

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:32 PM

if some one gets seen dead then the cops go to where the incident took place which is 1 star cops if you are not there, then they don't head towards you unless they see you then they go into, pursuit mode which is 2 stars when they see you.

MasterJuubito
  • MasterJuubito

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:32 PM Edited by MasterJuubito, 27 September 2013 - 11:33 PM.

And i noticed the female cops are a lot more aggressive then the male counterparts, literally standing next to them will "kill" you, i never new a deputy sheriff had sniping skills of a god.

MeGusta90
  • MeGusta90

I want a cool image under this sentence

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:33 PM

To test something, I went to the top of chilliad, and made sure there were NO PEDS at all! NONE AT ALL!

I aimed my sniper, zoomed in and found ONE, ONE hiker out in the open, I sniped him.

DING 1 STAR WANTED LEVEL

Mountain lions are calling the police?

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

We Heistin'

• Members
  • Wales

I'd like to counter this "hurf durf getting a wanted level is too easy" sh*t by pointing out that i'd killed loads of people without getting a wanted level - knocked them off motorbikes and ATVs, run them over, smashed into the back of their car etc.

• Meetro likes this

Waldie
  • Waldie

Sex Pest

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

The problem with this issue (and pretty much this whole forum) is that there's two large camps of people. One group bitches constantly about everything in the game and the other refuses to accept any criticism of the game at all and gets extremely defensive. The rest of us rational folk are drowned out by these morons.

Anyway, the OP makes a lot of good points. For the most part, I like the changes they've made to the police. They are a lot more challenging. However, you know something's wrong when you're up a mountain and shoot a deer with a silenced rifle and find yourself immediately wanted and have a squad car come tearing down the mountain to get you.

• Ermacs, MasterJuubito and M'aiq the Liar like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users