Photo

UFO Conspiracy Fort Zancudo

15 replies to this topic
janzdott
  • janzdott

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:45 PM

Sorry for starting a new thread about this.  I know there's lots of them.  But I was wondering...  On the special edition black light map, it has Fort Zancudo circled, and a little picture of an alien by it, where it says "They're here!".  Probably referencing the UFO found over Fort Zancudo that shows up when you have 100% completion.  It also mentions the Titan, the Lazer, and the Buzzard, probably because that's where you can obtain them.

But here's the thing that seems odd...  It also has a little drawing or arrow by the control tower at Fort Zancudo, and it says "Take control".  You can actually enter the building through the front door.  There are several rooms inside, with stairs, and a partially working elevator.  The elevator doors will open when you stand in front of them and they will close when you get inside, but the elevator will not move.  You can take the stairs several floors up to 2 separate control rooms.  The first has a minigun inside, and the second has a health pack.

I'm really starting to wonder...  Why did they make the control building at Fort Zancudo enterable?  Why did they label the control tower on the special edition map and say "Take control"?  Do you think this has something to do with the UFO conspiracy?  Maybe we have to fight our way into the control tower...  Two of the UFOs have FIB written on them.  The one over Zancudo does not.  I'm wondering if the UFOs are tied with the FIB and/or Army.  Any ideas?  Here's the special edition black light map by the way...

QhBv3cn.jpg

tenpennyisplainevil
  • tenpennyisplainevil

Godfather

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:49 PM

I'm starting to think that elevater will go DOWN when activated. 

Digitalbulletz
  • Digitalbulletz

bad ass mofo

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:51 PM

Would be so sweet if you could commadier a UFO!

tipplur
  • tipplur

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:52 PM Edited by tipplur, 27 September 2013 - 10:53 PM.

once you read the first 30 pages you'll get the idea, from then on it all just goes in a giant sh*t donut

or maybe a sh*t track, a sh*tty figure 8 sh*t track

http://gtaforums.com...hunt-continued/

i think the elevator where you see the ufo beam at night is the way in, and the last glyph on the mural is the key

janzdott
  • janzdott

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:53 PM

I used the hunting mission glitch.  During the hunting mission with Cletus, you can leave the area and explore Fort Zancudo without getting a wanted level.  I searched that place from top to bottom.  I tried shooting the elevator buttons.  It sparked, and I heard a strange sound, but nothing happened.  I do think the elevator plays some role.  Why else would they make an elevator with working doors, but doesn't move?

janzdott
  • janzdott

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:58 PM

Has anyone tried breaking into the control building with 100% completion, and without the hunting glitch or cheats?  I just got 100% today.  I'm gonna try it tonight.  I'm probably gonna get killed 100 times before I get in there...  Especially if there's soldiers on the inside of the building.

Digitalbulletz
  • Digitalbulletz

bad ass mofo

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:01 PM

Janzdott god speed and use a streetbike with bullet proof tires to haul ass in there

SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Blackhawk lover

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:01 PM

It won't happen though. No UFO related lines or files can be found in the vehicle datas.

Larose-
  • Larose-

Private Eye

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:03 PM

I honestly believe that elevator and the ufo's all tie in with epsilon.http://gtaforums.com...eories-spoilers

Digitalbulletz
  • Digitalbulletz

bad ass mofo

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:04 PM

Doesn't make it impossible

janzdott
  • janzdott

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:04 PM

It won't happen though. No UFO related lines or files can be found in the vehicle datas.

I'm not so sure about that.  They know people would be going through the game files looking.  They could hide it if they really wanted to...

• skipstrixxy likes this

Larose-
  • Larose-

Private Eye

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:08 PM

http://socialclub.ro...1dESRWyTLFVvm9g havent seen anyone mention this weird shape in the canyon.

• Nehocbelac likes this

janzdott
  • janzdott

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:09 PM Edited by janzdott, 27 September 2013 - 11:10 PM.

I honestly believe that elevator and the ufo's all tie in with epsilon.http://gtaforums.com...eories-spoilers

I'm also pretty suspicious about Epsilon...  Just the whole idea of it, and the weirdness, and the strange missions for them make it pretty suspicious for me.

Edit:  Can't forget the music.  Gave me an alien vibe lol...

janzdott
  • janzdott

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:18 AM

I "took control" of the tower.  They really didn't put up much of a fight...  Killed everyone in the tower, returned to the first floor and killed everyone that walked in the building.  Tried destroying their computers and security cameras.  Tried the elevator multiple times.  Nothing happened.  Only thing I noticed, is that I kept hearing a "ding dong" noise pretty often.  Sounded exactly like an elevator.  But it doesn't work.  Anyone have an idea what "take control" could mean?  And can anyone with the special edition check what the symbol above it is?

Semperfiman550
  • Semperfiman550

"Coming for You"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:29 AM

I "took control" of the tower.  They really didn't put up much of a fight...  Killed everyone in the tower, returned to the first floor and killed everyone that walked in the building.  Tried destroying their computers and security cameras.  Tried the elevator multiple times.  Nothing happened.  Only thing I noticed, is that I kept hearing a "ding dong" noise pretty often.  Sounded exactly like an elevator.  But it doesn't work.  Anyone have an idea what "take control" could mean?  And can anyone with the special edition check what the symbol above it is?

Have you tryed using the Taser on any of the panels?

janzdott
  • janzdott

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:03 AM

^^ Yeah, I did.  Nothing happened.  Hmm, I wasn't aware of the 2nd elevator in the bunker... I'll have to try messing with that one.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users