Quantcast

» «
Photo

The Pisswasser Vote - Should we hold on for longer?

39 replies to this topic
Causton97
  • Causton97

Time Lord

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:14 PM Edited by Causton97, 29 September 2013 - 11:46 AM.

UPDATE - THE POLL HAS NOW ENDED. RESULTS CAN BE SEEN BELOW:

(104 member(s) have cast votes)  Do you want to hold onto your shares for longer than originally planned? 
Yes - 68 votes [62.39%] 
No - 41 votes [37.61%]

After consulting with 2045 ( creator of the Pisswasser thread), it has been decided that the sell-off plan will not be changed under any circumstances. This is because if the sell-off were to be pushed back, we would have lost our chance to test our theory and see if our singleplayer investments drive prices up or down on the online market. This is because GTA Online releases the next day and everyone will be doing things that will change prices all over the place. 

However, it is just as likely that our theory will be wrong. If this is the case, it is extremely likely that Pisswasser's stock price will continue to rise for the foreseeable future. In this case, I'm sure many people will want to keep hold of their shares to maximize their profit.

It is possible for you to both participate in the planned sell-off and keep hold of your shares to sell them at a later date if it turns out that our theory is incorrect and prices do continue to rise. If you want to hold on past the sell-off date, simply do the following:

1.) Create a backup save with your Pisswasser investment.
2.) Go through with the original planned sell-off and make another save.

3.) If it turns out that we don't change anything from singleplayer and prices continue to rise, then you can wait until a time of your choosing and simply reload your backup save to sell your shares and maximize your profit.

I hope this tip helps anyone who wanted to hold out on selling their shares. Thank you to everyone who voted. :)

• lambo205 likes this

05-BROCKY-05
  • 05-BROCKY-05

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:48 PM

Well my pisswasser hasnt moved yet.

Causton97
  • Causton97

Time Lord

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:55 PM

Well my pisswasser hasnt moved yet.

Have patience. It is currently experiencing an upwards trend. If you've invested enough money, even a very slight increase could double your money. As the saying goes "You reap what you sow". By Monday evening, it should have increased quite considerably. This should not be viewed as a short term investment. Any positive change is welcome, but don't expect miracles overnight. The increase will be felt most over a period of days, not hours. I'm sure everything will work out! :)

grozza
  • grozza

Cars n sh*t

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:55 PM

I voted yes just because I wanna see how high it'll go. Got a seperate save I can forget about until Jan next year haha

nodtomc
  • nodtomc

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:57 PM

you've got to ask yourself one question. What is there to spend mega money on? Invest til you have enough to last you until you stop playing, that's all you need

Causton97
  • Causton97

Time Lord

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:03 PM

This is less about how much money we need... and more about maximizing profit. Theoretically, we'll be able to use the extra capital to invest in other companies in the stock market and manipulate it further. So hopefully, we'll gain a better understanding of how it works.

Consider this both an opportunity to make a profit and perform some valuable research into how the stock market actually works. :)

Killzone VII
  • Killzone VII

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:37 AM

I just dumped 5 and 9 million on it with Franklin and Trevor, hope it'll be worth it!

Scimitars Of Drizzt
  • Scimitars Of Drizzt

Cranky Forum Members

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:45 AM

I invested a solid amount with all 3 protagonists in Pisswasser yesterday. I am definitely selling AT LEAST by Monday. If not maybe a little earlier. No chance am I  holding on to the stock until January 5th.

hydrodebo
  • hydrodebo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:57 AM

I bought in last night. Now I'm at work checking pis on social club and its showin me taking a drop in price already. Says I stand to loose bout 1.2 million.

outlaw1120
  • outlaw1120

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:32 AM

It started moving up now

fronc
  • fronc

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:00 AM

Buy Buy Buy, then everyone go to Trevor's trailor and start pounding beers! (They're pisswasser!!) Maybe that will increase demand!

• SeaJey likes this

TGroves14
  • TGroves14

'AFK' Melee Murderer

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:10 AM

I read the thread earlier today about 13hours and I decided to give it a try so I invested 20mil with franklin, 15mil with Michael, 20mil with Trevor. As of now I'm at a profit of almost 5million for frank and Trevor and around 3.8mil for mike. :^: I voted yes, but I'm looking at my phone every hour on the social club to keep track, as soon as I see it drop down the slightest I'm cashing out.

KennethMBB
  • KennethMBB

Loose as I made your mother last night

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:14 AM

Who the f*cking f*ck cares. It is sp so do whatever you want. Sp has no stock influence on the online stocks jusy only the ability to use it. Stupid thread.

plazdiquehardt
  • plazdiquehardt

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:17 AM

I actually bought Pisswasser back when it was $12, because it was the cheapest BAWSAQ stock at the time and I thought it could only go up, but I've seen nothing but loss since then. Honestly, if we get back to $12, fine. But if we're all in on this anyway, we might as well push it as far as we can.

nipplehead69
  • nipplehead69

Me and my homeboy

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:34 AM

Put $310 mill with each character. Already a nice pAyoff

gonxa93
  • gonxa93

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:22 AM

lets try

Causton97
  • Causton97

Time Lord

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 September 2013 - 09:34 AM

I'm thinking now that holding out might not be such a good idea. Sure, it'll maximize profit, but we'll be unable to test properly to see if we affect the market from singleplayer. The planned sell-off on Monday night is our last chance to test it before GTA Online launches!

ekhunter
  • ekhunter

Love Fist

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:10 AM

i voted yes, but now i think no because i want to see if "we" change it, b4 online starts

Causton97
  • Causton97

Time Lord

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:30 PM

Perhaps the best option would be to have a backup save with your Pisswasser investment and a save where you'll go ahead with the planned sell-off. If the stock price isn't affected by us, it shouldn't go down. Then you can just go back to your save where you still have the investment and maximize your profit! :D

Causton97
  • Causton97

Time Lord

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:48 PM

Just wanted to let everyone know that I've updated the OP with a little tactic we can use in the event of our singleplayer investments not driving the price down into the ground! :p

I'm currently sitting on a profit of about 40 million (I invested that to begin with) so I've doubled my money! Assuming that we do hit $12 by Monday, then we'll all be extremely rich anyway! :D

lambo205
  • lambo205

Plastic Beach

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 01:11 PM

i invested $35mil and right now there is a $31mil profit. i hope to at least get to $150mil so I can get that golf course. and even after that I still have two other properties to purchase.

sucks i didn't invest into those lester missions. feelsbadman. but at least i'm seeing some serious cash from this! 

Causton97
  • Causton97

Time Lord

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 September 2013 - 01:40 PM

i invested $35mil and right now there is a $31mil profit. i hope to at least get to $150mil so I can get that golf course. and even after that I still have two other properties to purchase.

sucks i didn't invest into those lester missions. feelsbadman. but at least i'm seeing some serious cash from this! 

This is our chance for redemption! Although I have two Lester mission left so if all goes to plan I should be able to double my profits from this! :p

The Vapid motor company one doesn't appear to be of any use, but Gold coast is the big earner apparently! Looks like R* saved the best until last! :D

JacoBee
  • JacoBee

Still waiting...

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 01:41 PM

i will wait until ammunation drop on bottom then i will sell Piss and buy Ammu....maybe week or two.

TimFL
  • TimFL

Trick

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 01:46 PM

This is our chance for redemption! Although I have two Lester mission left so if all goes to plan I should be able to double my profits from this! :p

The Vapid motor company one doesn't appear to be of any use, but Gold coast is the big earner apparently! Looks like R* saved the best until last! :D

What....? Vapid motor NETS YOU sh*tLOADS. It drops to hell and then returns to 400-500. A share was like atleast $350 profit here. You'll regret it if you do not invest in Vapid RIGHT after the mission (yes AFTER, it drops after the mission and returns to its former price again). Vapid does net you way more than Gold coast.

Mr. Schneobelen
  • Mr. Schneobelen

That's harassment

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 01:47 PM

Already invested almost all of my cash, now waiting for the price to go up.

blakeney
  • blakeney

⚖☮▲

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 01:54 PM

Consider this both an opportunity to make a profit and perform some valuable research into how the stock market actually works. :)

This^

I'm seeing this whole PIS thing as a BETA test for US owning BAWSAQ when Online hits...

Not just testing the theory works.... but also testing to see if the community we have is enough to "OWN" sh*t.

The way I'm seeing it so far, is that it is fully possible, providing we stay the biggest community even trying this sh*t.

One thing I will say though, is that if it does work out, we need ONE central hub, with direct leadership by a team of people that all read off the same page and are all thinking the same way.

Even down to this poll imo, you kinda went above the head of the main plan, and did it off your own back. But i guess we are still testing and a lot worse could happen. Just remember that now the poll is up, we will go from one movement all reading off the same page and moving in the same direction, into two each moving in the opposite direction.

I bet a large handful have already bailed out upon seeing the poll.

I guess we can test to see how that effects things too, all test results now, good or bad... will benefit us come Online!

Causton97
  • Causton97

Time Lord

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:10 PM

What....? Vapid motor NETS YOU sh*tLOADS. It drops to hell and then returns to 400-500. A share was like atleast $350 profit here. You'll regret it if you do not invest in Vapid RIGHT after the mission (yes AFTER, it drops after the mission and returns to its former price again). Vapid does net you way more than Gold coast.

Ah, that's where I got confused. I've did look into it briefly and I saw that Lester tells us to avoid Vapid... that's probably why! :p 

zainzombie
  • zainzombie

PRE-ORDER CANCELLED! *sob sob*

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:12 PM

So.. I invested yesterday and it says I can make profit... but right now I am at the point where I only have to start tye big one heist.. I heard we get alot of money from it. What should I do?

Sell my invested shares for a profit then buy again with all koney including the last heist one.

Leave my investment alone even if its not much.

Or buy more shares without selling the shares I already have in PIS ?

skittlez86
  • skittlez86

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:19 PM

i had like $95,000,00 sold it got like $211,000,000 from it and then i bought back in to it with the $211,000,000

Causton97
  • Causton97

Time Lord

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:20 PM Edited by Causton97, 28 September 2013 - 02:27 PM.

This^

I'm seeing this whole PIS thing as a BETA test for US owning BAWSAQ when Online hits...

Not just testing the theory works.... but also testing to see if the community we have is enough to "OWN" sh*t.

The way I'm seeing it so far, is that it is fully possible, providing we stay the biggest community even trying this sh*t.

One thing I will say though, is that if it does work out, we need ONE central hub, with direct leadership by a team of people that all read off the same page and are all thinking the same way.

Even down to this poll imo, you kinda went above the head of the main plan, and did it off your own back. But i guess we are still testing and a lot worse could happen. Just remember that now the poll is up, we will go from one movement all reading off the same page and moving in the same direction, into two each moving in the opposite direction.

I bet a large handful have already bailed out upon seeing the poll.

I guess we can test to see how that effects things too, all test results now, good or bad... will benefit us come Online!

I get what you're saying, but as the OP is away this weekend, I can't get him to add this poll to his thread. This is purely to discuss the possibility of the plan changing. Nobody should be taking any action yet. We'll present the results to 2045 and see what he says. 

What I'd like is for him to create a 'Stock Market Manipulation Hub' thread to act as a central hub with links to different threads in the OP. 2045 has a solid understanding of the stock market, far better than I do. If anyone should take credit for all of this and have leadership of everything, its him. I see myself as a helper, a 'right-hand man' if you will.

I'm just doing this vote thread to gauge an idea of how many people want to hold on and I'll message him about it to discuss the possibility of changing the plan. We seem to have the same ideas, so I can discuss this with him and see what he thinks. If all goes to plan, we can assemble a management team to co-ordinate this forum's stock market manipulation.

So with this hub thread, we could have two threads for the current Pisswasser manipulation (one for Xbox and one for PS3 users), an analysis thread to discuss how the stock prices change according to our input and further threads for any other companies we want to manipulate! :p

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users