Photo

Off Road races help?

7 replies to this topic
Quackerz Gamerz
  • Quackerz Gamerz

Radio Ga Ga!

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:09 PM

I've completed 4 of the off-road races as Trevor, and on my Social Club completion stats says that I need 2 more races to complete all of them, yet they haven't appeared on my map at all. I've waited several in-game days and done numerous other activities since, yet they just don't show up. Is this a glitch, or do I need to reach a certain point to unlock the rest? Keep in mind that I have completed the whole story.

Jackhepburn
  • Jackhepburn

'Carcer City RedKings' Leader

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:57 PM

same issue here

SystemQ8y
  • SystemQ8y

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:34 PM

Same here :( any body can help im at 99.29% 

ichnixwissen
  • ichnixwissen

Grove Street Leader

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:37 PM Edited by ichnixwissen, 28 September 2013 - 06:43 PM.

If someone have problem with this, try it with Franklin...i did all my races with Franklin.

Sometimes i didnt seen a raceing-symbol try to select one and then press the

left or right arrow to choose a race.

And if something is left for 100 %, the go on social club under "Checklist".

SystemQ8y
  • SystemQ8y

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:42 PM

If someone have problem with this, try it with Franklin...i did all my races with Franklin.

And if something is left for 100 %, the go on social club under "Checklist".

im playing all races with Franklin but nothing at all i take the 1st place in all the races off road and others

Alendo
  • Alendo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:47 PM Edited by Alendo, 28 September 2013 - 08:13 PM.

Im having the same problem, only thing I'm missing for 100% is the last two off road races... :/

Edit:

I just realized that i Hadn't done the offroad race at sandy shores. The Green tag on the coyote triathlon race hid the fact that i didnt have a green tag on the offroad race. Might be some of you guys have the same problem :)

• boyalien0 likes this

DaPieGuy
  • DaPieGuy

You Got Twoglopped!

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:55 PM

2 of the off road races are with trucks and are different on the map. Try looking all around the map or just finish all the races again. I did them all with Trevor right at the start to try increase his driving.

joshdamonkeyman
  • joshdamonkeyman

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 08:17 PM

2 of the off road races are with trucks and are different on the map. Try looking all around the map or just finish all the races again. I did them all with Trevor right at the start to try increase his driving.

i dont know if this will help...i had the same problem last night until i looked closer....one of the races was covered by a marathon i had done so if i wasnt zoomed in whiles i was looking the check from the marathon would be over the race like i did it.... check again and makes sure...i didnt think mine was there either up until i took a closer look...had been there the entire time

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users