Photo

Off Road races help?

10 replies to this topic
Quackerz Gamerz
  • Quackerz Gamerz

Radio Ga Ga!

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:09 PM

I've completed 4 of the off-road races as Trevor, and on my Social Club completion stats says that I need 2 more races to complete all of them, yet they haven't appeared on my map at all. I've waited several in-game days and done numerous other activities since, yet they just don't show up. Is this a glitch, or do I need to reach a certain point to unlock the rest? Keep in mind that I have completed the whole story.

Jackhepburn
  • Jackhepburn

'Carcer City RedKings' Leader

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:57 PM

same issue here

SystemQ8y
  • SystemQ8y

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:34 PM

Same here :( any body can help im at 99.29% 

ichnixwissen
  • ichnixwissen

Grove Street Leader

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:37 PM Edited by ichnixwissen, 28 September 2013 - 06:43 PM.

If someone have problem with this, try it with Franklin...i did all my races with Franklin.

Sometimes i didnt seen a raceing-symbol try to select one and then press the

left or right arrow to choose a race.

And if something is left for 100 %, the go on social club under "Checklist".

SystemQ8y
  • SystemQ8y

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:42 PM

If someone have problem with this, try it with Franklin...i did all my races with Franklin.

And if something is left for 100 %, the go on social club under "Checklist".

im playing all races with Franklin but nothing at all i take the 1st place in all the races off road and others

Alendo
  • Alendo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:47 PM Edited by Alendo, 28 September 2013 - 08:13 PM.

Im having the same problem, only thing I'm missing for 100% is the last two off road races... :/

Edit:

I just realized that i Hadn't done the offroad race at sandy shores. The Green tag on the coyote triathlon race hid the fact that i didnt have a green tag on the offroad race. Might be some of you guys have the same problem :)

• boyalien0 likes this

DaPieGuy
  • DaPieGuy

You Got Twoglopped!

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:55 PM

2 of the off road races are with trucks and are different on the map. Try looking all around the map or just finish all the races again. I did them all with Trevor right at the start to try increase his driving.

joshdamonkeyman
  • joshdamonkeyman

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 08:17 PM

2 of the off road races are with trucks and are different on the map. Try looking all around the map or just finish all the races again. I did them all with Trevor right at the start to try increase his driving.

i dont know if this will help...i had the same problem last night until i looked closer....one of the races was covered by a marathon i had done so if i wasnt zoomed in whiles i was looking the check from the marathon would be over the race like i did it.... check again and makes sure...i didnt think mine was there either up until i took a closer look...had been there the entire time

VegetasPride12
  • VegetasPride12

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 January 2015 - 04:54 AM

I haven't done any of the off road races and I've zoomed in on the map and they are no where to be found what's wrong with my game

killahmatic
  • killahmatic

JB

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 January 2015 - 03:58 PM

If you scroll over one of the off road races on the map, you'll be able to see how many are listed, to confirm that you do or don't have them all appearing. 

Godeater
  • Godeater

RUSH RLZ

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 January 2015 - 05:13 PM

This is a common issue where the next races may not appear, it happened to me and this is how you can fix it. As other posters have said, make sure you don't miss the two off road races with trucks, different icon.

Let's say it lists only 3 offroad races and you have a checkmark for each but the fourth isn't popping. Cycle through each of the three characters and complete the last race until the next one pops. Not that big of a pain, the races are short and although they are off the beaten path, you can always take a taxi.

As I said, I had this same issue and this is how i resolved it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users