Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:26 PM

ukgta94
  • ukgta94

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:49 PM

Whoever gave the commentary to this sounds like an absolute idiot.

CME117
  • CME117

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:57 PM

No joke, I literally found this car very early in the game as Michael and I used the money from the first heist to totally pimp-it-out -- all while not even knowing that it was the fastest car in the game. I pretty much just went around the map looking for a fancy car to tune up. I was pleasantly surprised when I found out that I didn't waste all that money on a bad car.

• bossloft likes this

seanforever
  • seanforever

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:59 PM

Whoever gave the commentary to this sounds like an absolute idiot.

Yeah I agree, almost think this video is fake, its utterly ridiculous. 

Also I'm pretty sure all the super cars have the same top speed. I haven't noticed the Adder to be any faster than the XF, cheetah, ect..

Em_Kayz
  • Em_Kayz

Legend

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:34 PM

I don't really care if the Adder is the fastest even if it's only by 10mph or so... I just don't see the point.. A normal sports car goes fast enough as it is and it's more than excellent if you tune it in LS Customs! Who needs one even faster? Unless you just want to speed and be a derp....... 

• bossloft likes this

bossloft
  • bossloft

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:27 PM

I don't really care if the Adder is the fastest even if it's only by 10mph or so... I just don't see the point.. A normal sports car goes fast enough as it is and it's more than excellent if you tune it in LS Customs! Who needs one even faster? Unless you just want to speed and be a derp....... 

you have a very small point

Em_Kayz
  • Em_Kayz

Legend

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:13 PM

you have a very small point

But a good one.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users