Quantcast

» «
Photo

So, Lenny Avery Realty... The website actually works!

4 replies to this topic
Drink Sprunk
  • Drink Sprunk

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:21 PM Edited by Drink Sprunk, 27 September 2013 - 09:22 PM.

LENNY AVERY REALTY

"Buying a home is a big deal. So is Lenny Avery. The #1 in Los Santos real estate for over 20 years.

There's no I in realty. That would be reality. And Lenny Avery sells dreams, by the square foot.

Call Lenny Avery TODAY. 10% commission. 100% committed to making you believe you got a fair and honest deal.

Ruthless integrity, highly creative slogans, great hair. Don't swim with the sharks, run with the silver fox".

'Click on the map to the right to view the current properties available'.

[This was on the website via the in-game internet from the mobile phone.]

- I would post a few pics of it but I don't know how to post pics on this site.

- Anyone else find it weird that this real estate website isn't down like the Dynasty8 one is? The Lenny Avery website actually let's you get directions to these properties and a waypoint is placed on the map. Stupid thing is when you drive to the waypoint you can't purchase the homes. :/

t9x69
  • t9x69

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:22 PM

LENNY AVERY REALTY

"Buying a home is a big deal. So is Lenny Avery. The #1 in Los Santos real estate for over 20 years.

There's no I in realty. That would be reality. And Lenny Avery sells dreams, by the square foot.

Call Lenny Avery TODAY. 10% commission. 100% committed to making you believe you got a fair and honest deal.

Ruthless integrity, highly creative slogans, great hair. Don't swim with the sharks, run with the silver fox".

'Click on the map to the right to view the current properties available'.

[This was on the website via the in-game internet from the mobile phone.]

- I would post a few pics of it but I don't know how to post pics on this site.

- Anyone else find it weird that this real estate website isn't down like the Dynasty8 one is? The Lenny Avery website actually let's you get directions to these properties and a waypoint is placed on the map. Stupid thing is when you drive to the waypoint you can't purchase the homes. :/

In short. There's a mission that includes using that website.

JOSEPH X
  • JOSEPH X

Boss

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:23 PM

You need to find them for a mission, so yup.

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 10:40 PM

What is the reward for the mission?
I be done all 15 signs and Lenny hasn't got back to me.

Choymz
  • Choymz

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:03 PM

It isnt for lenny.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users