Quantcast

» «
Photo

People actually think auto aim will be enabled in GTAO?

85 replies to this topic
CharlieSheem
  • CharlieSheem

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:41 PM

Obviously auto aim in single player doesn't matter much, since it's just single player and people can use cheats anyways.

However, there is no way Auto Aim will be enabled in GTAO.  Do you really think they would make targeting that easy for multiplayer?

Those who rely on auto aim are going to be sorely disappointing when it isn't available online.  Alot of people have gotten very comfortable with the 0 skill auto aim option, and it's the reason most people powered through the SP main story.  Can't wait to read all the "NO AUTOAIM?  GAMES TO HARD" threads on Tuesday.

• Hitchens and Hypsteer like this

Mason27
  • Mason27

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:45 PM

MP3 and RDR have auto aim in MP, correct? Seems like it will be again.
  • Chessmaster likes this

CharlieSheem
  • CharlieSheem

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:47 PM

MP3 and RDR have auto aim in MP, correct? Seems like it will be again.

So basically you will be at a huge disadvantage if you use a sniper rifle, since snipers can't auto aim?

And explosives will be way hard to use compared to just holding the trigger with an assault rifle, no skill needed?

Auto aim destroys the weapon balance...it makes some weapons very good and some not so good.

SkyArmor
  • SkyArmor

i like trains

• Members

im better than youquotes-1161.jpg

• Lance_Vance89 likes this

Korisselys
  • Korisselys

Homie

• Members

well a guy that actually got invited out by R* to play GTAO said there was autoaim

ProGamerGov
  • ProGamerGov

Hustler

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:47 PM Edited by ProGamerGov, 27 September 2013 - 08:48 PM.

If rockstar stupidly does the same thing like RDR then both will be on the same server and it will be a disadvantage not to use it.
  • Hypsteer likes this

Mason27
  • Mason27

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:50 PM

Meh, who cares, it's not a competition. Just have fun.
  • N3W Quickness likes this

CharlieSheem
  • CharlieSheem

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:54 PM

So let's just let people use cheats in multiplayer then, right?

Munx
  • Munx

Homie

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:56 PM

Gta online trailer has already confirmed auto aim will be a option.

I only hope that free-aimers will have seperate servers, and that there is a sufficient bonus % for using free-aim instead of auto-aim or assisted aim.

• coach_wargo and Chessmaster like this

coach_wargo
  • coach_wargo

D1rty Rummy

• D1RTY12
  • United-States
  • Best Snapmatic [Vehicle] 2013

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:57 PM Edited by coach_wargo, 27 September 2013 - 08:58 PM.

If rockstar stupidly does the same thing like RDR then both will be on the same server and it will be a disadvantage not to use it.

That's not true. Hardcore free roam was free aim only.

Edit: All of the hardcore modes were free-aim only.

ProGamerGov
  • ProGamerGov

Hustler

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:58 PM

Well it already seems like Rockstar want to prevent players from disabling the various invincible cheats so why not have a maditoey aimbot while your at it?

Mason27
  • Mason27

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:02 PM

I don't care. They spent their money on it, not mine. R* added passive mode and bad sport, so it protects people like me who spent my money to play the way I want to. The only people I see being affected by this are people who throw their controllers when they get killed by someone who never plays games. Sounds like good balanced fun to me.

Mason27
  • Mason27

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:07 PM

I should add that I would never be opposed to separating people who want to play differently. There should be a server for non-passive/free-aim people. So, really, we're on the same page.
  • StupidAssHeadAss likes this

maloy82
  • maloy82

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:10 PM Edited by maloy82, 27 September 2013 - 09:11 PM.

you people complain to much, you all think every game is  call of duty, its like that's your mindset because you are a call of duty player,  its like leaderboards are more important to you, then, the actual game, geeze, just relaxe, do some GTAO yoga, and enjoy the game for what it is, have fun, stop making everything into a competion, because not everyone feels that way. most people wanna have fun, and even roleplay here, not be in constant competion, with someone, not everything is about points. 

• tehherb likes this

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:11 PM

On a server where people can use Auto-Aim, not using it as well would leave you at a disadvantage :)

Morganthaler
  • Morganthaler

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:12 PM

People actually think auto-aim won't be enabled?

ProGamerGov
  • ProGamerGov

Hustler

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:13 PM

I don't care. They spent their money on it, not mine. R* added passive mode and bad sport, so it protects people like me who spent my money to play the way I want to. The only people I see being affected by this are people who throw their controllers when they get killed by someone who never plays games. Sounds like good balanced fun to me.

I just want a separate group of servers without passive mode and without auto aim. If you choose to spend money and then go on one of these servers it is your fault. I would hate for Rockstar forcing us to have the players who pay be protected.

Bladerskb
  • Bladerskb

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:13 PM

well a guy that actually got invited out by R* to play GTAO said there was autoaim

who?

ProGamerGov
  • ProGamerGov

Hustler

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:14 PM

I should add that I would never be opposed to separating people who want to play differently. There should be a server for non-passive/free-aim people. So, really, we're on the same page.

Disregard my last post because this was what I ment, a separate group of servers for people who wish to play without auto aim and without passive mode. I sent an email to Rockstar and hope to hear back soon on this issue.

naizarak
  • naizarak

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:16 PM

look at the GTAO trailer, everything was done in free-aim

autoaim is garbage for any competitive multiplayer game mode, it's about time they removed it for good.

TeCNeEk
  • TeCNeEk

GTA Legend

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:08 PM Edited by TeCNeEk, 27 September 2013 - 10:14 PM.

Auto-aim IS in online. There is also lobbies/servers with free-aim. I'm guessing you haven't played any of R* multiplayer games. They've even stated that AA will be back for GTA V Online. It was also in GTA 4's MP. 

ProGamerGov
  • ProGamerGov

Hustler

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:11 PM

Auto-aim IS in online. There is also lobbies/servers with free-aim. I'm guessing you haven't play any of R* multiplayer games. They've even stated that AA will be back for GTA V Online. It was also in GTA 4's MP.

I emailed rockstar on wether or to we will see separate servers grooms for players who do to want to play with auto aim or passive mode.

DaPieGuy
  • DaPieGuy

You Got Twoglopped!

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:12 PM

Some people need auto-aim. Especially with third person games. They will most likely have the assisted aim and not have traditional GTA option and free aim for hardcore. R* will appeal to all their fans, not just hardcore gamers that only want free-aim because they think any aim assist is rubbish. Even COD has a minor aim assist.

Hypsteer
  • Hypsteer

The Activist

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:38 PM

It is a competition, Remember that as the weeks go down.

FranticFatality
  • FranticFatality

British Hillbilly

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:03 PM

You are an idiot and probably use auto-aim. Stop trying to cover your tracks.

Solid Snack
  • Solid Snack

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:03 PM

How can it not be available online? You know not everyone is hardcore. There are handicap gamers who also enjoy playing online as well. As well as older gamers who just can't adjust to the sticks on controllers. Online hasn't even released yet and these threads are already annoying me.

Scumbaggah
  • Scumbaggah

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:13 PM

Of course it has auto aim, All R* games have in the past.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:23 PM

To all you folks that go on and on about skill and/or lack of... go play Counter Strike, or Starcraft, then come back and educate us what skill is, m`kay? Consoles are by default NOSKILL, because they use a crap controller that is light years behind the mouse. No, this is not a PC vs console bs, nor is it any form of fanboyism - it is a clear fact, such as a peripheral being so much better than the other.

I will concede my point when someone will be able to prove that the cummulative prizes in official tournaments with console games are at least equal with pc games... not before.

Want to be skilled? Get free aim and go into auto aim servers.. then, when you will beat every single one of them, you can go to bed feeling all warm and fuzzy inside. There`s no need to come on the forums and whine and bitch and moan... unless you are trying to "get everyone to play by YOUR rules", which isn`t too nice. 

• aiden maaaaaan! likes this

Weremoose
  • Weremoose

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:53 AM

Deathmatch actually is a competition.  What are you talking about?

Munx
  • Munx

Homie

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 01:03 AM Edited by Munx, 28 September 2013 - 01:04 AM.

To all you folks that go on and on about skill and/or lack of... go play Counter Strike, or Starcraft, then come back and educate us what skill is, m`kay? Consoles are by default NOSKILL, because they use a crap controller that is light years behind the mouse. No, this is not a PC vs console bs, nor is it any form of fanboyism - it is a clear fact, such as a peripheral being so much better than the other.

I will concede my point when someone will be able to prove that the cummulative prizes in official tournaments with console games are at least equal with pc games... not before.

Want to be skilled? Get free aim and go into auto aim servers.. then, when you will beat every single one of them, you can go to bed feeling all warm and fuzzy inside. There`s no need to come on the forums and whine and bitch and moan... unless you are trying to "get everyone to play by YOUR rules", which isn`t too nice. 

So let me see if I got this straight, using a controller which is supposedly inferior to a mouse = no skill?

You seem to have this backward mr pc luvaluva

Also I saw you said its not fanboyism, perhaps thats true, mabye its just ignorance?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users