Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:48 PM

1375289_588630257851710_210563415_n.jpg

SkyArmor
  • SkyArmor

i like trains

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:52 PM Edited by SkyArmor, 27 September 2013 - 07:56 PM.

maybe its real

Munx
  • Munx

Homie

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:52 PM Edited by Munx, 27 September 2013 - 07:54 PM.

Havn't seen this before, Awesome! It also seems like maxing out stats not be super easy.

Edit: dunno what you are seeing that I am not, but that looks pretty real to me skyarmor? I do notice trevor being lighter, but that also happens when hes unavailible.

Santa-SmokinAces
  • Santa-SmokinAces

THR-MC_SANTA

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:54 PM

Source?

• Cavintine likes this

Fiery_Irish
  • Fiery_Irish

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:55 PM

If true you start out with some really crap stats...

Munx
  • Munx

Homie

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:56 PM

Well I would hope that even if this was fake that we would indeed start out with bad stats.

• _KC and C4-_-GIBBfather like this

Alves.
  • Alves.

Square Civilian

• Members

Source?

Reddit.

Cavintine
  • Cavintine

Kid's A Hero

• Members

That's a polygon count only a mother could love.

• Honest Bill and Trevor_Phillips. like this

Santa-SmokinAces
  • Santa-SmokinAces

THR-MC_SANTA

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:57 PM

I'm a bit skeptic. 

Fiery_Irish
  • Fiery_Irish

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:58 PM

Well I would hope that even if this was fake that we would indeed start out with bad stats.

Hope it isn't like with each rank you get a set amount of attributes to put into stats. Should be able to level them up like you do in SP by doing certain activities.

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:59 PM Edited by Pinnkiepie, 27 September 2013 - 07:59 PM.

Since it has a levelling system, it is to be expected no? :)

Something to aim for, train and become better etc

SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:01 PM

That.. doesn't really look right. I'm not saying it's fake.. but it just seems a bit off. Cool stuff, either way. 

Munx
  • Munx

Homie

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:01 PM

Hope it isn't like with each rank you get a set amount of attributes to put into stats. Should be able to level them up like you do in SP by doing certain activities.

Kinda doubt that as no one with a sane mind would choose to put stats into lung capacity early on. But I would assume that increasing these stats wont be anywhere near as easy as in sp, and I also wouldnt be suprised if they went down over time if not used enough.

Santa-SmokinAces
  • Santa-SmokinAces

THR-MC_SANTA

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:02 PM

To be honest, I wouldn't trust everything you see on Reddit. That's just my honest opinion. 

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:05 PM Edited by Pinnkiepie, 27 September 2013 - 08:05 PM.

It's probably as usual, as you play the game, you raise each stat by doing the corresponding action, drive alot, raise driving etc get alot of headshots to raise Shooting

Maybe you can get one bonus for your startingstats depending on your backstory, let's say you get 2 Lungcapacity instead of 1 if you were raised close to the Sea/Beach instead of in the Appalachian Mountains etc

• Cavintine likes this

SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:06 PM

Kinda doubt that as no one with a sane mind would choose to put stats into lung capacity early on. But I would assume that increasing these stats wont be anywhere near as easy as in sp, and I also wouldnt be suprised if they went down over time if not used enough.

God, I hope not. 

For that last bit I mean. I'm really all for having to earn the skills. Like, having to stay underwater for a bit. Run long, etc. 

But for the love of God, don't make us continous have to do it. 

Alves.
  • Alves.

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:06 PM

To be honest, I wouldn't trust everything you see on Reddit. That's just my honest opinion. 

Reddit this image removed immediately. :blink:

VillNess
  • VillNess

Apina

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:35 PM

It looks a bit weird... Also the colour behind the character, Michael already has blue? When you choose the empty slot I think the colour is Yellow (trevor is orange).

Also it seems like the picture is tilted a bit and the online character is not. I'd say it's edited but well I don't tend to trust stuff that ain't official or I see it with my own eyes...

• _KC likes this

LJseemyflow
  • LJseemyflow

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:41 PM

well I'm guessing ud start out with lvl 1 on every thing or on some things at least

SkyArmor
  • SkyArmor

i like trains

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:49 PM

quotes-1161.jpg

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:01 PM

Found one as well :)

jkym41.jpg

• Snoop_Willy and ukgta94 like this

bloodblossom
  • bloodblossom

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:04 PM Edited by bloodblossom, 27 September 2013 - 09:06 PM.

Kinda doubt that as no one with a sane mind would choose to put stats into lung capacity early on. But I would assume that increasing these stats wont be anywhere near as easy as in sp, and I also wouldnt be suprised if they went down over time if not used enough.well I'm guessing ud start out with lvl 1 on every thing or on some things at least

thats not entirely true.. some of the questions are already known to affect starting stats... so having your character backstory athletic might give you a boost to strength/stamina ect,

bloodblossom
  • bloodblossom

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:05 PM Edited by bloodblossom, 27 September 2013 - 09:07 PM.

jkym41.jpg

i didnt know there was another saints row comming out ;D nice shrek costume ;D

also for being an ogre shrek is a pretty good driver... wonder how he obtained that... riding donkey?

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:08 PM

jkym41.jpg

i didnt know there was another saints row comming out ;D nice shrek costume ;D

also for being an ogre shrek is a pretty good driver... wonder how he obtained that... riding donkey?

Donkeyriding only! He can't drive cars :D

Seniorbboby
  • Seniorbboby

Air Ground War VET

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:15 PM

Hmm the online character looks weird. 

LosSantosOG
  • LosSantosOG

I don't pop Molly I rock Tom Ford

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:15 PM

Looks legit..

Xavier Horovitz
  • Xavier Horovitz

Yolo Swaggins

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:17 PM Edited by Xavier Horovitz, 27 September 2013 - 09:18 PM.

This is fake. There was an image released a week ago that not only looks far more legit, but confirms we do not have as many stats in Online as we do in singleplayer (which is ultimately what makes the image fake):

4IDRVvD.jpg

Not to mention the absolutely idiotic "level" bar in the OP's image. Like, really?

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:19 PM

This is fake. There was an image released a week ago that not only looks far more legit, but confirms we do not have as many stats in Online as we do in singleplayer (which is ultimately what makes the image fake):

4IDRVvD.jpg

Not to mention the absolutely idiotic "level" bar in the OP's image. Like, really?

No Strength though? :)

Xavier Horovitz
  • Xavier Horovitz

Yolo Swaggins

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:20 PM

4IDRVvD.jpg

No Strength though? :)

Nope. Nor lung capacity. Probably things Rockstar didn't think were applicable to GTA Online.

bloodblossom
  • bloodblossom

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:20 PM

hmm so it looks like we can have more than 1 character? is that what the other slots are for?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users