No replies to this topic
Gr1mm92
  • Gr1mm92

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:45 PM

Hollow Point Theory
"The theory is that every problem can be solved with a hollow point."

We are a crew ready to take the world by storm. We r already in our planning stages to engineer heists, promotions are available, and we promise to provide an atmosphere you will love.  We will schedule crew meetings, schedule crew get togethers for events(strip clubs, scuba diving, golf, ect.), and schedule other events as days go by. We are open to all people, and I, as the leader, am based out of the midwest in the U.S. so I will try to coordinate my best with other time frames. We have no problem taking in new people, old people, or people that just wanna have fun.

Lieutenants
    You are my generals. You will hold the task of keeping all soldiers in line and making sure that all missions are handled swiftly and correctly. In any heists you are required to be point-man. I will not tolerate anyone who believes they should "hang back" and still get paid a decent cut.  You will work for your pay...or you will not survive. Lieutenants will recieve a higher payout than the representatives and muscle, provided they follow the rules.

Representatives
    You are my recruiters. You will hold the task of finding new recruits and helping the lieutenants keep the muscle in line. In a heist, your roles will vary given the situation. Along with muscle, you could be assigned one of five positions: Driver, Assaulter, Look out, Crowd man, and Sniper/Infantry. Representatives will recieve a higher payout than muscle, provided they follow the rules.

Muscle
    You are the soldiers. You will be the gritty destructive force that will bring anyone and everyone to their knees. In a heist, your roles will vary given the situation.You could be assigned one of five positions: Driver, Assaulter, Look out, Crowd man, and Sniper/Infantry.you are the lowest in the chain and will recieve the lowest payout but, unlike the representatives and lieutenants, muscle will have the chances to earn bonuses given any extra tasks/oppurtunities.

Driver
    You will be the wheelman. Any races will be in your control as well as the getaway from any heists. You will recieve vehicles as your bonus for any extra tasks/oppurtunities preformed.

Assaulter
    The only time the assaulter comes into play is if we need a brute force play on either a bank or a gang hideout. You will recieve cash as your bonus for any extra tasks/oppurtunities preformed.

Look Out
    You will be posted at the front door of any heists and will alert the crew on any issues or activity that is unwanted such as a rival gang or police. You will recieve cash as your bonus for any extra tasks/oppurtunities preformed.

Crowd Man
    You are in charge of all innocents and security guards within the heists. Anyone who steps out of line shall be put down immeadiatly. You will recieve cash as your bonus for any extra tasks/oppurtunities preformed.

Sniper/Infantry
    You will either be the sniper on an adjacent rooftop or a second man in a robbery. You are to protect the pointman whilst protecting all crew members. You will be on the front line. You will recieve cash as your bonus for any extra tasks/oppurtunities preformed.

Last but not least are the main rules:
1.Traitors are punished swiftly
2.We must meet our quotas
3.Do not argue with a superior
4. If there is ever any disagreement, the victor will be decided in a deathmatch, with only a pistol for each person.

So if you want to join, click here.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users