Quantcast

» «
Photo

Idea for a wave on wave survival system.

1 reply to this topic
Hypsteer
  • Hypsteer

The Activist

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:55 PM

Hello fellow forumers!                                 (Lazy readers scroll down for brief description)

Now i've recently got into checking on the features that GTA:O will have to offer and I haven't got to see anything about a Rage/Survival mode/instance. I may have missed it or it may have not been spoken about- but here are my thoughts on a survival placement in online.

Think of how like borderlands has instances and what not, or any game in general with them. Now think of it being one of any said spots onGTA:5  ; Prison, army base, Area- 51 and possibly construction sites ETC. When you arrive to the destination it should phase you and your crew, or whomever you want to go with and start a endless wave on enemies. Think Nazi- zombies without the zombies, There would be a countdown from 10 or 5 seconds etc, then you start your rounds. There could be so much to this that could add that much more competitive features to this online mode, Especially with crews. What crew survived the longest here or there and what was their highest score. And when I said think Nazi- zombies, I wasn't suggesting the mystery boxes or power ups, nothing like that- Just you, your crew and your weapons.

(Potential Spoiler in this Paragraph)

I personally think that this would be amazing, And the amount of strategy would be mind blowing. I have no idea about you guys on this forum, but I personally can not go to the army base or Prison and last more than 50 seconds when 5 stars happen. It would be something different in a way, and something that could keep us busy; especially if it had money rewards. We go on GTA to blow stuff up and wage war with cops anyway, why not reiterate that and make it so we go against actual gangs like GTA:SA did but make it last way longer. Another example of another faction we could kill is the cultist cannibals that live on the mountain. Just think of all the fun and memorable moments that could be done, IMAGINE!

Quick description and idea of thread

• A unique and adventurous survival mode/instances introducing waves of enemies to kill in round after round battle. 
  • Locations for said system: Army base, Naval base, Prison and construction sites and much more.
  • Different enemies such as: Ballas, Grove Street Family, Noose, Army, Merry weather milita and the Cannibal cultist.
  • No power ups while in the phased instance, only your weapons your crew and you. Though those juggernaut suits would be a nice add.

o Mr Punchy o
  • o Mr Punchy o

The Warriors

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:33 PM Edited by o Mr Punchy o, 30 September 2013 - 01:33 PM.

if you have read the achievement's one if for doing something on GTAO: Survival mode

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users